PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Fruit Loop takes 20 Hiostages in Sydney, says has 4 BOMBS planted

mickk
12-15-2014, 03:08 AM
13710Breaking news, the so called Islamic terrorost has taken about 30 people hostage in a cafe in Sydney. So far 5 have been released. He wants an ISIL flag to let another one go.

This is in the heart of the city, its on the TV and he is watching the TV, a lone gunman maybe armed with a shotgun.

We dont know if he is a terrorst or a nut case yet.

He has told the released hostages that there are two bombs in the cafe and 2 hidden around sydney. I doubt that but who knows?

It is in the middle of Sydney, looks to be a publicity stunt to me until the blood starts flowing. Could also be a test of our security. Could be real, could be a bloke off his meds, we dont know.

We do know that the SAS Counter Terrorism Squadron got instant hard ons at 10.14am local time! One Troop is based in Sydney, so although you wont see them on the TV, they are there and will have been watching every move, working the plans up. Well really, they would be eating pizza now, well some of them, they would be in shifts by now and will have been ready for about 6 hours.

We wont be told how many hostages, the cops have tried to keep the cameras away and to keep the released hostages silent for obvious reasons.

Most likely, flash bang BOOM about 3am, maybe they let it run for a couple of days until he runs out of puff. One thing for sure, if there is a gunshot, its bye bye whowever he is.

Its not a very good effort tso far, he walked in with a gun in his bag, clearly visible, one bloke spotted it outside and was told to fuck off or he would be killed too, so we know he speaks english and is an Australian based nutcase about 50 wearing some form of Islamic headband. He then just locked the front door and game on. Made the hostages hold up some form of Islamic flag in the window, but the wrongone it seems.

So now there are supposedly maybe 12 left inside, no demands other than for an ISIL flag.

It is being treated as a 100% terrorist act now. We can only hope the SAS are given the word go and there is a very robust arrest.

mickk
12-15-2014, 03:15 AM
The fruitloop is now talking to the coppers, no doubt demanding the release of Osama.

mickk
12-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Police dogs barking on and off the last 10 minutes as a team moves to the building line next door. I can only assume all media signals have been jammed within a certain area of the cafe, mayne they want him to see. Its going to be dark in a couple of hours.

mickk
12-15-2014, 04:22 AM
He does have a large daypack on his back, quite full and squarre in shape, two compartments, both full, large one and a smaller one ontop.

mickk
12-15-2014, 04:39 AM
THe cops know who he is, he is "known to police" so I reckon he will give up after peak hour tomorrow 12-14 hours from now unless the blood flows first.

So thats about it, its "go about your business" a block away. It seems the hostages are now having dinner. However one poor woman was forced to hold her hands up against the glass as a human shield for 2 hours. Poor woman will never be the same again.

When I wake up in the morning hopefully the hostages have been released and the terrorist shot.

gutro
12-15-2014, 08:17 AM
It seems the hostages are now having dinner.

I hope the fruit loop gets some lead in his dinner or breakfast.

mickk
12-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Siege over, gunmann dead, 2 hostages dead, 1 KIA one heart attack. Cops went in at 2.30am. Dead gunman was self styled sheikh, first came to police attention 7 years ago for writing to families of Aussies KIA Afghanistan, was now facing 30 sex assault charges over his "spiritual healing".

mickk
12-16-2014, 02:19 AM
Now it seems the manager of the cafe tried wresting the shottie of the cunt as he was sleepy, manager was shot dead. Woman shot dead protecting pregnant friend, copper got one shottie pellet to the face so he is a "hero".

4 hostages wounded.

Copers went in with flash bangs after the hostages ran out whilst manager was wrestling with gun. 40 seconds of gunfire. Dozens of rounds fired.

Does not sound like a very professional ending, too many shots, too many wounded.

You can see all you are going to see of the ending here. Now who the fuck am I to know, but compared to other similar entries I have seen against one gunman and there are a few around, it was a disaster. They say a sniper reported hostage down window 2 and then the cops went in.

The conclusion is that the manager lost his struggle for the shotgun because the male rat hostages ran like fucking cowards and so he was shot and killed. Then the cunt shot the woman, who was protecting her pregnant friend.

Both should be posthumously awarded the Cross of Valour, our highest Civilian award.

They had only a sliding glass door to enter through. Unfortunately the flash bangs drown out the gunfire. They waited too long, a sniper should have taken him out as soon as he had a shot. Too much reliance on thos so called wait it out that NSW aka Sydney Coppers think they do so well.

A lot of learning to be done here by the coppers, but they will think they did a good job abd theone that got a hunting accident shot, one lil pellet, will get a fucking medal before anyone else. He told the PM he would be back at work tomorrow, oh so brave big boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XA-nhBokOw

gutro
12-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Another reason why I firmly believe in Conceal Carry. Wish my government would shape up and allow it.