PDA

View Full Version : AC Please Add "The Man Who Killed UBL" Robert O'Neill Documentary! Please !!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
11-15-2014, 01:34 PM
AC Fox News found and got the seal team 6 sniper Robert O'Neill, (the man who blew Usama Bin Laden's goat fucking punk motherfucker's head off... pop, pop, pop and down went UBL not Frazier LMFAO! Pardon my language) and made a hour and a half or so documentary finally letting Americans know what really happened on the mission to kill UBL. This was an amazing documentary because Mr.O'Neill is one of the most humble person you could meet (all navy seals are all humble ) that he never goes around and brags about how badass he is or telling people like his family or other seals about how "you know I killed UBL and I'm the greatest seal ever type shit. This documentary also shows how truly great our servicemen and women are that they will gladly go on a mission knowing its a one way ticket and they know they will all die and never see their family again, just so we can have all the freedoms we all enjoy. I'm a grown ass man man and I'll admit ( since every American has the right to say what they want ) but I could barely hold back from crying, my eyes were watering and a couple times got the chills run through my body and gave me goose bumps and made all my hairs stand on end during a lot of the documentary

So AC Please add the full documentary uncut, meaning don't make it into parts like 1-10 Please because if our site (that is about supporting the USA and our military and our members who are mostly active duty military and vets) doesn't have the greatest or one of the greatest documentaries about our military or any military actually, we mine as well just close down the site or just stop focusing on military material and start being like other shitty sites and let anything be added on AC like a vid of someone going hmmm..... what is my favorite Girl Scout cookies? Thanks as always AC but Please Add that documentary because you haven't lived until you've seen it and you haven't ever seen a military documentary until you see this one. :USA: