PDA

View Full Version : Video: Iraqi Airforce Attack ISIS Base in Mosul

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-25-2014, 06:15 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/169_73708.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5931-Iraqi-Airforce-Attack-ISIS-Base-in-Mosul) The Iraqi airforce has launched a wave of air raid attacks against the terrorist group, ISIS. The IAF will most likely continue air attacks like this in attempt to wear the ISIS downhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5931-Iraqi-Airforce-Attack-ISIS-Base-in-Mosul)

serpa6
10-25-2014, 08:28 PM
If ISIS has got bases and we are doing airstrikes why not tell ISIS leaders if you continue to fight in Iraq we level your bases old school. Here one day parking lot by nightime:) Old school Carpet bombing send 3 sq of b 52's and level them :evilgrin:

ChapaWolf
10-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Fuck yeah do them like the road of death in the gulf war, bring in all the air assets and rain hell on the caliphate and that fucken Bag Daddy dude.

jamieooh
10-26-2014, 12:30 PM
I think we need to test out another one of those m.o.a.bs

Tow Launcher
10-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Awwww! I was actually hoping to see a MOAB used here! Totally agree with jamieooh, this situation needs at least 1 MOAB!

serpa6
10-26-2014, 09:32 PM

I think 2 on one target to see how yield it brings on the target nothing like testing it on real targets WHAT!!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-27-2014, 12:31 AM

Jamieooh - you read my mind I've stated many times that even the power of multiple 2,000 lb bombs some still squirt away if by luck the jdams hit at a spot where some live like the recent 5 jdam video where one squirter wasn't killed. B-52's and the MOAB's would kill any living thing within a 30 or more yard circle, but the MOAB wound kill everything in a circle of hundred yards or more, basically the MOAB could kill every person in a stadium and most if not all of the stadium. Also some people love hellfire missiles but personally I only like hellfire's when they're used on targets that they were made for like penetrating heavy armor and cars I'd say ok if it hits the interior not the engine or trunk. I still don't know why we use hellfire's on individual terrorists walking or caught in a field hiding or preparing an attack when a 30mm cannon is better for that mission unless you're out of ammo then fire away with hellfire's. But why don't they make a missile that isn't for armor like tanks but one that has more explosive and ball bearings like a claymore mine to shred people in every direction or a thermobaric missile that can kill more people than a hellfire.

ChapaWolf
10-27-2014, 06:55 PM
90% of the idiots walking away from a hellfire are dead its just nerves like when you shoot a rabbit.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-28-2014, 01:21 AM
90% of the idiots walking away from a hellfire are dead its just nerves like when you shoot a rabbit.

I agree most squirters are doing just that squirting...blood that is lol as they run away after a Hellfire hit near them. The Army is going to switch to using only the AGM-114R Hellfire II variant which Targets: Bunkers, light vehicles, urban (soft) targets and caves and the Warhead is a : Integrated Blast Frag Sleeve (IBFS) (combine blast fragmentation and fragment dispersion. Why they're doing this I can't figure out since thermobaric Hellfire II's can not only kill by its blast but also by consuming all the oxygen in its kill radius so even if it hits a little of target it will still kill a person by suffocation. At least they picked one wrapped in ball bearing like material so you don't just get hit with a blast you also get hit with hundreds of fragments. It's funny I replied to a comment and said make a missile and add claymore like ball barring's around it to kill people further away since a small steel ball will fly much further then the missiles blast.

Hooves_mcg
10-29-2014, 11:16 PM
The HELLFIRE R Variant does exactly what you said, However the N does not. Well not in open spaces. The killing mechanism is indeed the over pressure, but no such "suffocation will occur on personnel unless they they are in the effected structure that the Hellfire N explodes. And even in there its less suffocation and more pulling their lungs out of their body through their mouth. I know its gruesome but, that's what happens. Hope that clears it up.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-30-2014, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=Hooves_mcg;87176]The HELLFIRE R Variant does exactly what you said, However the N does not. Well not in open spaces. The killing mechanism is indeed the over pressure, but no such "suffocation will occur on personnel unless they they are in the effected structure that the Hellfire N explodes. And even in there its less suffocation and more pulling their lungs out of their body through their mouth. I know its gruesome but, that's what happens. Hope that clears it up.[/QUOTE

Obi Wan Kenobi ( waving hand ) you're wrong you don't think Lets comment is wrong... LMFAO But truly I agree that in the open you most likely won't suffocate a person from a thermobaric bomb but I never said it would lol I just said they consume all the air near bye like in a structure or cave.

Hooves_mcg
11-10-2014, 07:36 PM
"Why they're doing this I can't figure out since thermobaric Hellfire II's can not only kill by its blast but also by consuming all the oxygen in its kill radius so even if it hits a little of target it will still kill a person by suffocation."

You did not mention a cave or a structure. You just say it will suffocate an individual. Sorry if I misunderstood the thing you did not clarify. Further more. The purpose of the November isn't suffocate at all, its to "Overpressure" the space that they are in, hence why suffocation is the last thing they will doe from. having their organs squished by the over pressure is the initial effect.