PDA

View Full Version : Video: Combat Footage of Kurdish YPG fighters battling ISIS and killed dozens of Terrorists

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-25-2014, 06:02 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/713_86490.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5930-Combat-Footage-of-Kurdish-YPG-fighters-battling-ISIS-and-killed-dozens-of-Terrorists) Combat Footage of Kurdish YPG fighters battling ISIS and killed dozens of Terroristshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5930-Combat-Footage-of-Kurdish-YPG-fighters-battling-ISIS-and-killed-dozens-of-Terrorists)

serpa6
10-25-2014, 09:01 PM
Should have given the weapons to the kurds and least they aim

KennyT
10-26-2014, 12:56 AM
@serpa5 if I remember correctly the kurds at Kobani got some weapons and ammo with the US supply drops

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-26-2014, 06:07 AM

That's exactly what I was going to write in the vid description but I had to do something's and didn't write it lol. Those kurds are the only Arabs or Persians who seem to actually know how to use a rifle properly, I hope to god in the end the the Kurds if need be with the US, U.N. and other allies help, take the land from the parts of Iraq and Syria that Kurdistan ran through and also any land captured in Iraq or Syria should be added to the first country the Kurds have had The other parts of Kurdistan that ran through turkey and Iran can't be taken or given back because Iran would simply declare war on anyone trying to take that region in the north west of Iran and turkey would do the same. So keep getting some Kurds, and God willing you'll get what for decades you've shed blood sweat and tears for, a country of your own and to finally live in peace, and since Kurdish men and women already have equal rights or almost equal rights ( I'm not sure ) they could become the most modern, peaceful, and closest western Allie of any Muslim county ever especially compared to other Muslim countries.

ChapaWolf
10-26-2014, 07:44 AM
Clean/lube your fucking gun homeboy!

ChapaWolf
10-26-2014, 07:48 AM
Kurds benefit a little from the US but france and UK are steadily supplying them. Go Kurdistan whipe your asses with those fuckin goat fucking women murdering unholy bastards!

serpa6
10-26-2014, 09:44 PM
@serpa5 if I remember correctly the kurds at Kobani got some weapons and ammo with the US supply drops

Been out of the loop Kenny thanks for the info

CadetSV63
10-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Sad lack of visible dead scumbags. Go Kurds.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-27-2014, 03:31 AM

Serp6 - I'm sorry for the accidental dislike on my YPG vid. But I can't take it back because of the like/dislike needs to be fixed and I hope it gets fixed soon.

Fyall
12-31-2014, 04:36 PM
We need to give the Kurds everything that they need. I am sure that in addition to some time for weapon maintenance, they could use some food, advisors, ordinance, Apaches, A-10s, Marines....and some REAL support.

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-31-2014, 11:37 PM
Again the Kurds are they greatest and most peaceful Muslim community in the world and the greatest fighters too. They don't believe in all this sharia law bullshit and like Christians and Jews they understand that their Holy books were written over a millennium ago and the references too killing non believers or treating women as evil and not equal to men is not relevant today, unlike Islamic terrorists and extremists who think people should still follow rules that are beyond outdated and irrelevant because they are backwards and don't want to be educated which Kurds, Christians, and Jews are smart enough to know that without education you will never better yourself or your community. Instead of training and equipping FSA related fighters in Syria who will turn on us eventually we should be giving these advanced training and weapons to the Kurds and realize a unified Iraq is no longer possible so we should recognize the (recreation) creation of a new country of Kurdistan consisting of their land in northern Iraq that they been fighting for generations to regain and let them add any land they capture from Syria to their country as well. The rest of Iraq if it can stay together will remain as it is minus the new territory of Kurdistan.