PDA

View Full Version : Video: A GBU can be seen right before it destroyed isis artillery Filmed By ISIS Fighter in Iraq

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-22-2014, 12:36 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/432_22319.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5920-A-GBU-can-be-seen-right-before-it-destroyed-isis-artillery-Filmed-By-ISIS-Fighter-in-Iraq) A GBU can be seen right before it destroyed isis artillery Filmed By ISIS Fighter in Iraq Watch at 28-29 seconds a single frame shows the whole GBU A split second before destroying isis artilleryhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5920-A-GBU-can-be-seen-right-before-it-destroyed-isis-artillery-Filmed-By-ISIS-Fighter-in-Iraq)

soonapaana
10-22-2014, 03:20 PM
WTF? do they know that the bomb is inbound?? I don't understand can someone explain it please

ChapaWolf
10-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Most likely they did know it was coming, even Islambaclads are able to predict shit. All of their US artillery got blowed up one right after the other. Where the fuck was wingman? Shoulda rolled in with a cluster bomb! Awesome vid thank you.

ChapaWolf
10-22-2014, 05:03 PM
God damn I watched it a couple more times, we could drop that shit on somebodys head. Proximity fuse works flawless! Outstanding.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Most likely they did know it was coming, even Islambaclads are able to predict shit. All of their US artillery got blowed up one right after the other. Where the fuck was wingman? Shoulda rolled in with a cluster bomb! Awesome vid thank you.

I think the same thing why use one missile on each target if your attacking a convoy or armored vehicles or a weapons (like artillery) gathering point or cache when instead we could use one type of bomb that I believe I'm not sure though is the most high tech bombs ever created which contains a dozen or more EFP's and each of those has its own sensors that detect any metal or maybe even nonmetal vehicles, artillery, Tanks, any object basically that's man made and the sensors talk to each other too so each EFP won't hit the same target. Now that is what should be dropped on these bastards or like you said why not cluster bomb them a tried and true method that works and works well. Also we have synchronized artillery pieces that each can fire 3 rounds and by lowering the barrel after each shot allowing all 3 rounds to hit simultaneously, and that goes for missiles as well with even better timing. With the amount planes being used against Isis I agree where the fuck is their wingman??? If you aren't in a stealth fighter/bomber you are supposed to have a wingman I mean damn that's class 101 on flying.

ChapaWolf
10-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Obviously that hadn't happened at all, seems like just the guns got taken out. There wasn't a single person running away like there was going to be a second.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Obviously that hadn't happened at all, seems like just the guns got taken out. There wasn't a single person running away like there was going to be a second.
This is what gets most civilians killed or injured when some treasonous piece of trash leaks our plans down to the exact time we'll strike a target days or weeks before we strike and conduct bombings so the terrorists leave but tell civilians to stay and if they don't they'll kill them and when we strike they can now claim the coalition is killing women and children but look close 99 times out of 100 you never see a fighting age male killed it's always women and children because that's their form of psy ops and our Muslim president is infamous himself for this leaking info, he thinks just destroy their guns and weapons and Isis will want to be our friends.

ChapaWolf
10-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Fuck me trip you opened my eyes to a whole nother realm. Even if you are feeding propaganda I don't care I still believe you!

Flamingtorso
10-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Why didn't the wheels move? Fake?

Hooves_mcg
10-29-2014, 11:19 PM
That was obviously terribly fake. But I hope a couple of em took frag from that pre det round outta that arty piece lol!

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-30-2014, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=Hooves_mcg;87177]That was obviously terribly fake. But I hope a couple of em took frag from that pre det round outta that artout of all the

Out of the hundreds of thousands give or take of vids the government has and we haven't seen why fake a single vid and I'm trying to see it from your side playing devils advocate but I can't because it makes me want to slam my fucking head into a wall repeatedly so maybe I can get in the right state of mind you were in when you made such an off the wall opinion like that lol but I needed a good laugh and I thank you for that. Remember be funny, have a good time on AC and opinions are just words and that's what makes us the country we are since we can argue for hours then the next morning the problems are history and that's how I feel about AC as well

SirBri
02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Fake as hell!