PDA

View Full Version : AC Software Bugs Must Be Fixed Soon So ACer's Know What Files They Have Still On AC

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-29-2014, 10:29 PM
I can't find over 90% of the files I uploaded especially since I can't see which of the 100 or more vids I've uploaded after the last AC update which won't let me see what vids are still on AC past page 1 of my files list. So I don't know how many are still on AC and haven't been deleted ( since the video search doesn't work either ) like when the update before the most recent AC update which deleted every file I and everyone else had in their my files list. I hope AC makes fixing searches and the major problem of not being able to view what vids all ACer's have under our my files list their highest priority. Some of my files like my favorite type of vids, old WWII gun camera footage, took me days of watching around 12 hours of gun camera footage and finding the best parts to make a highlight reel and if those are gone I'll be extremely bummed out at the least. I hope if any ACer can help write new software or fix the software bugs and errors causing the two highest priority problems for ACer's will do so if not I think ACer's should chip in money to hire a programmer to fix these damn bugs in AC software if we ACer's can't do it ourselves. - Lets