PDA

View Full Version : Video: " Feature This Video " Battle for Fallujah: David Bellavia

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-29-2014, 07:15 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/473_95873.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5862--Feature-This-Video-Battle-for-Fallujah-David-Bellavia) " Feature This Video " SSG David Bellavia describes his experience in the November 2004 battle for Fallujah, Iraq. David said they were up against a "global all-star team" of Islamic terrorists.

This video contains scenes from an interview as shown on the Military Channel.

David has written a book called "House to House." Here is a link to his web site: http://www.davidbellavia.com/http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5862--Feature-This-Video-Battle-for-Fallujah-David-Bellavia)

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-29-2014, 07:24 PM
This is probably the best interview about hand to hand combat ever. SSG David Bellavia is the last guy you'd want to piss off. SSG David Bellavia God Speed Badass! :USA:

jamieooh
09-29-2014, 07:38 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/2991-David-Bellavia-Hand-to-hand-fight-in-Fallujah

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Jamieooh - I can't find over 90% of the files I uploaded especially since I can't see which of the 100 or more vids I've uploaded after the last AC update which won't let me see what vids are still on AC past page 1 of my files list. So I don't know how many are still on AC and haven't been deleted ( since the video search doesn't work either ) like when the update before the most recent AC update which deleted every file I and everyone else had in their my files list. I hope AC makes fixing searches and the major problem of not being able to view what vids all ACer's have under our my files list their highest priority. So if any are repost's and still on AC could you show me how to view them because some of those files like my favorite type of vids, old WWII gun camera footage, took me days of watching around 12 hours of gun camera footage and finding the best parts to make a highlight reel and if those are gone I'll be extremely bummed out at the least. I hope if any ACer can help write new software or fix the software bugs and errors causing the two highest priority problems for ACer's will do so if not I think ACer's should chip in money to hire a programmer to fix these damn bugs in AC software if we ACer's can't do it ourselves.

jamieooh
09-29-2014, 10:30 PM
trust me I'm still bummed about the couple (???) thousand videos that were lost when we "upgraded". I believe Stark thought he had no choice as the old AC software was past it's prime.
I use 1 or 2 key works in the video search or I go on google "search apacheclips ______________ .
I wish bu187 and hbk_85 and other could re-upload some of the very best videos from the original Apacheclips.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Jamieooh - I Know brother I had on the old site between 120 to almost 200 vids that were deleted when the new site was formed and even ACer's likes, dislikes, and posts information was also erased. I don't remember if that's when ranks were also all erased or not too but the new ranking I still don't get it since AC never listed what you must do for each rank to achieve that rank, like the way AC has a rule list on the that tells you what you can or can not do to upload a video.

ChapaWolf
09-30-2014, 04:20 AM
The number of post mostly dictates rank, in order for a comment to be considered a post you have to go to the forum section under media discussion and post your comment there. Same deal with likes if you like something in the forum section it will be considered a post. I got upped to LT at 1500.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Thanks ChapaWolf. Have you watched this video before? I still have never heard any Military personnel tell there time at war like him because civilians will never be able to understand what war is like and those who due try telling people those people get appalled and think that serviceman or woman is a monsterso Military personnel just avoid talking about it sometimes to the extreme where even their entire family including wives, children, brothers, sisters, mom, dad and so on and those veterans will also take their time at war to the grave with them. It's very rare for a veteran or active duty serviceman or woman to talk about who or how they killed during war especially to give the grittiest, raw and straight forward details of the brutality with no P.C. bullshit leaving nothing out and telling every detail abut what killing a person is like during war and if this interview wasn't rare enough, to talk about killing hand to hand is even rarer. What do you think about the interview? If you want to see an example of what I mentioned about civilians being horrified when hearing about killing in full detail look up a WWII pilot named George Beurling where he was giving a speech in 1944 to Britain's in a theater and you can hear the horror, disgust, and shock of how he talked about seeing nazi pilots heads explode and then their bodies slumped over just squirting blood like a fountain all over the canopy glass and how the greatest feeling you can have he says is when you blow nazis head off. If I can find the audio recording (no video only voice was recorded ) again I'll post it.

ChapaWolf
10-01-2014, 09:06 AM
I saw this video awhile back but I watched it several times. Your right people don't talk about it, do you think its because they know civs will not understand or they are not happy about doing it, or out of respect for the person dead, or they don't want to relive the encounter? I watched Corporal Wolts video yesterday for the 100'th time. That video is the best portrayal of war I have ever seen ever.

LetsTripOutAndDie
10-01-2014, 03:04 PM
You're right civilians not being able to relate and the fact that talking about it also brings back the memories of watching friends and even family members like a brother or cousin who were killed so they bottle it up and turn to the bottle or drugs to try to block they shit they did in war. For instance troops might d things like keep skulls of the soldiers they killed to the extreme like some did in the Pacific in WWII where Americans would pull the teeth out of a dead jap as a souvenir. So this is another factor in their silence they themselves after the war feel ashamed about how they acted and maybe ashamed of how their friends acted and they didn't stop them.