PDA

View Full Version : Video: Special Forces attacking taliban in village

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-26-2014, 02:18 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/849_25644.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5840-Special-Forces-attacking-taliban-in-village) Special Forces attacking taliban in villagehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5840-Special-Forces-attacking-taliban-in-village)

ChapaWolf
09-26-2014, 03:46 AM
This one isn't in the mainstream good find, I saw it a week ago but apparently its like 3yrs old.

GraveDigger
09-26-2014, 06:38 AM
Thx..

BigP
09-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Great video....I have seen the first part but not the whole vid...thanks!

z0ne0ne
09-28-2014, 03:53 AM
Forgive my ignorance folks.. Can anybody explain why they are flying a black flag??ÂÂ* It looks kind of like a jihadi flag that I've seen flown by ISIS (or FISILIF as I like to call them- Fake Islamic State of Inaccurate Losers and Ignorant F**ckerz.. They are like an STD.. FISILIF- don't get too close or you'll catch radicalism!!) from videos on here and around the web.. I assume it's some sort of counter-psychology tactic (along with the beards) to inflict fear into the enemies, "Oh, snackbar, Jihadis with American weapons!!" ?? **Loosely translated.... Copycatted in Iraq/Syria recently by FISILIF, thanks to fear.. Fear- what a useless emotion.. Control your adreneline for focus and strength or freak out and fall/fail/run away (I'd rather tackle my obstacles/challenges head-on extreme sports enthusiast philosophy here)..
I ask these questions because of the amount of effort/force being used at that distance on a compound that size, and why didn't Air Support JDAM the whole block.. It looks like they may have been going on ANA intelligence?? and maybe JTAC couldn't confirm?? which may be why they didn't strike from he air?? I also didn't see any visual indications of the strafe attack.. If I have upset anybody with these questions, please understand that I have no conflict/combat training/experience.. I support your efforts, however it is very difficult for me to understand what is going on when I have never been there. This is why I ask, to educate my mind and make sure my heart is in the right place. "Hearts and Minds.. That's a bullet through your heart and another through your mind". I respect the F*** out of Allied Forces who risk thier lives to protect the innocent.. "Bad Apples" like hardline Jihadists are few and far between, it sucks that so few people can cause so much ruckus. That being said, intelligence, persistence, determination, measured approach and calculated response when coupled with discipline and ethics is a force to be reckoned with. They give us ALL a formal invitation (by killing innocents) and attract the attention of Coalition Forces to destroy them, knowing that they could never hope to win. Evil. They sacrifice thier own integrity/safety/souls for temporary gains.. Until the radicalized/radicalizable youth realize that they can never change our hearts nor minds, nor opinions, nor our will to succeed.. Until they realize that they only invite this destruction upon themselves and will never succeed more than momentarily.. Until we blow up/capture every last manipulator who capitalizes by taking advantage of weaker/desparate/suicidal minds and twisted religious ideals to influence their own agendas.. This cycle will never stop. Apacheclips educates and shows what happens when you DECIDE to become a terrorist. Bottom line. When you choose to pick up a weapon in a warzone, you should understand that you risk getting killed by simply being seen as an enemy combatant from above or below.. Plus, you'll never see it coming (a couple hadjis have- those videos are twistedly hilarious, "You just planted an IED.. and you think running will somehow save you??!!" Hiding won't help, either- bunker busters motherf**ckers. With education, and supporting moderates, we can eventually contain radicalism by diluting thier ranks to the assholes who would have become violent criminals anyways.. Bad Apples, people making successive,ÂÂ* ill-informed and recklessly bad decisions will eventually reveal themselves in one way or another, then they can be removed. Keep up the good work, hold yourselves to a higher standard of excellence and professionalism. Remember, most people are just regular innocents just trying to survive a situation that is out of thier control/not within thier means to handle. This is the most common principle of any Coalition, to protect/defend those who can not defend themselves. I've met many many people from all walks of life and it is our common values/common sense that unites us all, as humans. Regardless of Race, Religion, Creed, or personal opinion. All people should be entitled to thier own opinions, no matter how dumb, but when you threaten the safety of innocent people, we have a moral obligation to do SOMETHING about it. You ALL fight for these common principles. Human rights. Dignity. Then Peace, eventually, so they can re-build thier homes/homeland into thier greatest potential, without worrying about rocket attacks or barrel bombs or genocidal maniacs or ruthless dictators. If Bush JR had only said/asked, "We are going to take out a ruthless dictator, anybody have a problem with this??". Then the whole WMD BS would have been irrelevant. Nobody would have capitalized on political hype (although they may always try, to no avail.. Everybody see through the lies of propaganda.. Only the weakest minded individuals will ever believe in the nonsense, and they are too dumb therefore harmless to be effectively swaying public opinion.) Such are democracies, encouraging dialogue to address the real issues takes time. I'm born and raised Canadian. We remember what are forefathers fought so valiantly for, we will never forget the wisdom/lessons they have imparted to us throughout history. Our common values bridge all cultures, our ideals are time tested and is true. We are ALL willing to fight to the death to protect the innocent. This will never change. There is HOPE, it just takes many decades of persistence, honorable resilience and intelligent hard work to create peace and prosperity. Remember, we've won TWO WORLD WARS. They all have had to rebuild, over and over.. All the while, we have been progressing and developing and growing without very many setbacks. I heard that NATO countries account for 70% of the world's military spending, we could never be stopped. Delayed, perhaps.. We need to continue to set the example of successful,ÂÂ* peaceful coexistance and co-operation achieving common goals, for the whole world. The absolute strength of our common ideals and our responsibly measured and debated approach will always, in all ways, succeed. If you only look at what's wrong with the world, it is easy to become cynical. "It's a neverending cycle, the whole world is going to 'hell in a handbasket' " is pure bull.
They can nuke the entire surface of the earth.. Although, due to the Earth's surface area I believe technically impossible with the current approx. 25K nukes held by responsible countries.. Let's be realistic- even Putin/Kremlin-manipulated-Russia is smart enough to know not to go there. They saw an opportunity to capitalize on a chaotic situation in Ukraine.. MH17 threw the largest wrench (in recent history) into thier plans.. They're slightly reckless but not stupid. I expect them to try to save face and cut thier losses, hopefully sooner than later.. It's such a shame that they squandered the prestige and recognition of being a hosting country for the Olympics so quickly. Imagine the tourism $$ that Sochi would have got and been getting.. War is always an expenditure of resources without any real gains in the long run. So must it be used as a last resort to combat the radical mentality to protect the innocent. Nobody should feel good about taking a life, regardless of how desensitized/cynical/callous your perspective may be. Satisfaction at a job well done, or a surprised laugh after the unexpected blow/shockwave/loud noise of a terrorist being removed from the equation, I understand. Laughing while you go Rambo, makes me ask questions. Like, "Are you able to separate your emotions from your decision making process to be able to proficiently and effectively use these tools??" So, to the people in this video, I mean no offence whatsoever. I just need clarification to what I don't understand. I'm a new member to this forum. Here, you have the most informative and insightful comment sections- no flamewars/trolling (that I've seen, yet..)
For such a sensitive topic, severe discretion is required. I hope you understand, I have NEVER and WILL NEVER claim to be someone that I am not. I wear a camo hat to support the troops, and show my connection with nature. No tattoos of Official emblems, although I had consider an anchor with no writing (prior to seeing the Fake Navy Seal Exposed series) I sure as hell never want a call from that guy!!) Most people understand that the hell that you must survive and the proccess that you must go through to acquire demonstrate these elite level skills proficiently to earn these titles. This should be respected and reserved only for the best of the best. I considered the anchor tatti only to honor my Grandfather who fought in the Navy in WW2. I was very close to him, I learned too much from his wisdom as a Veteran. I lived with him until he passed and lived with him many years during my childhood. RIP gramps, never forgotten. He would probably agree that the world is not doomed, it just takes time.. Sorry for the essay, thank you for your time.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-28-2014, 11:28 AM
zOneOne - Where to begin lol? The " Black Flag " you ask about is the POW/MIA Flag and is one of the most sacrate/honored flags to Americans. On August 10, 1990, the 101st Congress passed U.S. Public Law 101-355, recognizing the National League of Families POW/MIA Flag and designating it "as a symbol of our Nation's concern and commitment to resolving as fully as possible the fates of Americans still prisoner, missing and unaccounted for in Southeast Asia. Thus ending the uncertainty for their families and the Nation." Beyond Southeast Asia, it has been a symbol for POW/MIAs from all American Wars. The POW/MIA flag is an American flag designed as a symbol of citizen concern about US military personnel taken as prisoners of war (POWs) or listed as missing in action (MIA). The POW/MIA flag was created by the National League of Families and officially recognized by the Congress in conjunction with the Vietnam War POW/MIA issue, "as the symbol of our Nation's concern and commitment to resolving as fully as possible the fates of Americans still prisoner, missing and unaccounted for in Southeast Asia, thus ending the uncertainty for their families and the Nation."

The original design for the flag was created by Newt Heisley in 1972[1] The National League of Families then-national coordinator, POW wife Evelyn Grubb, oversaw its development and also campaigned to gain its widespread acceptance and use by the United States government and also local governments and civilian organizations across the United States. Last these men have beards because they are members of the Special Forces, and most of the time they don't wear USA military uniforms they wear whatever the local populous wears to blend in and that's where them growing beards comes in because the men in Afghanistan all grow beards once married to show they are no longer children but now a man. So if our Special Forces want to blend in with the populous they must have beards and when not blending in if they meet a town elder to talk about whatever the elders give them more respect since they have beards where the elders might not respect a shaved military member talking with them as much. Also to gain the respect and trust of the populous most of the the Special Forces members have to learn the local language and some learn more then one foreign language.

ChapaWolf
09-28-2014, 12:36 PM
zONEONe no question is an ignorant question. You sound like your grandpa was an intelligent honorable man. Rest in peace Grandpa thanx for your service.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-28-2014, 03:34 PM
zOneOne - By the way welcome to AC. Have a great time, treat everyone with respect and they'll do the same with you and have fun and THAT'S AN ORDER! LOL

z0ne0ne
09-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks everyone!! It's super hard to get a full perspective from documentary videos alone.. Obviously, they had clearance to engage.. It's got to be difficult to catch the beginnings of altercations on video.. So, the POW/MIA Flag has been used long before FISILIF tried to look like they actually had skills.. Anyone with large sticks can run over civilians and fill power gaps.. That's all they actually seem good at..

z0ne0ne
09-28-2014, 04:21 PM
I guess I was just expecting a big boom, or more of the delayed haunting buzz from above after the crackle of the strafe runs..

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-28-2014, 04:28 PM
zOneOne - If big booms is what you want just browse AC's many videos (uploaded for your pleasure of course) and I have a feeling you won't be disappointed

z0ne0ne
09-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Yup, I'm on page 101 of 657.. I've seen a few of these on other sites.. The Jumping Jacks videos are priceless, kind of like "tap your head and rub your belly" maybe shoulda started with snow angels.. or would it be sand angels?? Thanks again. You ALL are awe some.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-28-2014, 05:11 PM
zOneOne - If you want a laugh go to forum and scroll down to military humor the first thread is funny posts I've added and the rest are other AC members. Let me know if you like any mine or others because it's a great thread.

Fyall
12-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Snackbar warnings? Let's try Dillon warnings! Somebody owes me new laptop speakers and earballs! Great video! Thank you for posting.