PDA

View Full Version : This isis shit has to end and end now!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-14-2014, 05:06 AM
Another beheading now a British citizen I pray to god will be the final straw holding back the utter and complete destruction of Isis It a sad day to be an American for me in knowing that after 2 US citizens were beheaded our coward in chief gave only a harshly worded tssk tssk instead of holding a war or emergency summit to butcher Isis like we did Hitler and The Japanese in WWII And that instead of America leading the spear head right too and through the heart of Isis and every member or enabler but instead we're left hoping Britain will now do it and do what we should of years ago when our military was castrated by Obama, so I'm praying Britain will give them a taste of their cold steel through their necks. R.I.P. To The Victims And They're Families Left Destroyed By Obama's many decisions he made like Pulling out Of Iraq and For creating Isis By Letting go isis's founder al baghdadi from gitmo who after freed went straight back to being a terrorist but now he had a PhD in it by learning everything about terrorism from every terrorist that went through gitmo so he had gathered and talked and learned what worked best what didn't, how to make ieds and every way of detonating them, how others were tracked and captured so he could not do the same and he had years to learn these things and much more, all the ways to wage a war of terror all Because Obama said this man once released Never Will Be A Threat To Anyone and he wasn't that dangerous in the first place and bush should of never put him in gitmo in the first place. Except the tens of thousands of people Isis which al baghdadi founded Have Butchered. Our Only Hope Now Is in My Opinion Give Full Air Support 24hrs a Day and arm them with modern weapons To The Kurds And Christians and if they with spec ops help act as the boots on the ground we'll give them statehood over all of The Land called Kurdistan except the land in turkey and iran Which the Kurds Have been Fighting to regain and make a country called Kurdistan for decades or more And Since that Land Kurdistan is almost Exactly the land Isis Has Captured we will also as a bonus let them add to their country they want any land they capture from Isis If we gave them even just the land they've always wanted for that alone the kurds would butcher Isis and with the perc of adding extra land to their country they'd kill Isis with their bare hands and teeth for that deal. If isis isn't stopped your family May Be Next!!