PDA

View Full Version : Video: " GRAPHIC" Syrian's Face Ripped Off by Tank Shell or BMP Cannon "GRAPHIC':evilgrin:

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-08-2014, 01:15 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/694_20494.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5803--GRAPHIC-Syrians-Face-Ripped-Off-by-Tank-Shell-or-BMP-Cannon-GRAPHICevilgrin) Feature Worth Video - A Syrian shooting at his enemy has his face ripping it off when a BMP cannon shell or non explosive tank shell, or any other kind of non explosive shell goes through a wall hes using as cover and hits him in the side of his head ripping his face off but it doesn't kill him instantly he survived if you can call it that and was moving for a little while with no eyes, nose, upper jaw, or cheekshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5803--GRAPHIC-Syrians-Face-Ripped-Off-by-Tank-Shell-or-BMP-Cannon-GRAPHICevilgrin)

johnstone587
09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
That's why you wear your damn glow belt.

Rhntz
09-08-2014, 09:54 PM
If I could like that twice I would johnstone587,Hilarious !!!!!!!!

Rhntz
09-08-2014, 10:00 PM
I have never seen the aftermath of this vid with the hole in his face laying there, but I'm shocked with recent vids they have not risked themselves under fire to get him to the rear still thinking he has a chance

jamieooh
09-08-2014, 11:02 PM
shhhhhhhh! he is trying to say something!

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Rhntz - Everyone one knows when someone gets hurt you tell them just walk it off but in Syria they believe it even stronger that's why instead of helping him they were shaking his hands and tugging them a little and were saying "come on it's just your whole fucking face that's gone so stop acting like a pussy just walk it off for allah's sake, your going to make us look bad for being your friend! it's not like you needed that face anyway, so seriously get the fuck up" :evilgrin:

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Since Jihadis aka Islamic terrorists say they fight for Allah, and since Allah supposably gives 72 virgin to a killed terrorist ergo Allah must be the greatest pimp ever. This vid shows how strong Allah keeps his pimp hand, I think what happened was this snack bar must of been talking shit like " fuck that only 72 bitches rule I'm going take as many as I want who's going to stop me you know what I mean my sand ni%#a)" When Allah heard this snack bar says he's going to take more then 72 of his bitches without paying for the others ( since you only get 72 bitches by paying for them with your soul you can never get more of allah's form of money because you only have one soul) Allah was having no of that shit and since Allah keeps his pimp hand strong apparently he pimp slapped that snack bar so hard he knocked his fucking face off and while he was still alive Allah said to him mentally and out loud to everyone around "playing with my money and bitches is like playing with my emotions and I don't like snack bars playing with my emotions, now get your asses back on the track and make me more martyrs before I have to pimp slap another motherfucker .

bgbllbffr
09-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Now tell Me if Iam trippn but when You freeze it up at :10 & You can see His face completely looking back at You. His nose, eyebrows...You can even see the whites of His left eye.

bgbllbffr
09-09-2014, 12:20 PM
And this is why in combat,,,You should ALWAYS wear eye protection !

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Bgb - I agree it looks like a white ball possibly his eye is now on the side of his head where his temple would be. Also look at 0:19 you can see a huge cylinder that looked like an empty bullet casing but it is solid not hollow and flat at one end and a little mushroomed at the other I think we have the smoking gun that he was hit by an armour piercing BMP 30-40 mm shell tore off his face. What do you think?

kangawroon
09-10-2014, 09:53 PM
reading comment #86598 on cubensis gave me tears

DREDD
09-11-2014, 05:26 AM
shit man let me have his ring,he wont see it gone.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-11-2014, 07:55 AM
His mother always said "Keep your mind out of the gutter!" :evilgrin:

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Too bad she didn't include "keep your face out too."

Skivvy Stacker
09-21-2014, 01:02 AM
Pressure waves can be a real bitch sometimes. Fuckin' physics.

LetsTripOutAndDie
09-21-2014, 03:25 PM
What do you guys think ( weapon and shell ) took off his face, excluding Leatherface just because Leatherface needs the skin of a complete face unlike this dipshit who has neither a skin or a face. I still think a BMPs armour piercing cannon shell, or 2 it was a huge chunk of shrapnel from a dozen weapon types, or maybe a anti aircraft gun strapped to a truck, and last maybe a .50 Cal sniper round. Any could of happened but overall whatever ripped off his face made him better looking then he was with that ugly goat fucking face he had :evilgrin: