08-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Lmao!

Benda
08-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Hahaha

jamieooh
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
True story.
Monday while on my lunch hour, I was walking to the local market around the corner from work. I met a coworker in the parking lot and we started chatting. This attractive young "lady" yeas at me " you got a phone?" I said no . I keep my phone as far away from me as I can. The "lady" start screaming " I SHOULD HAVE KNOW YOU WOULD'NT HAVE A DAMN PHONE!" The she storms off.
I instantly thought to myself she was deffenately deep deep in the danger zone.

MadeInRu
08-20-2014, 09:19 PM
True story.
Monday while on my lunch hour, I was walking to the local market around the corner from work. I met a coworker in the parking lot and we started chatting. This attractive young "lady" yeas at me " you got a phone?" I said no . I keep my phone as far away from me as I can. The "lady" start screaming " I SHOULD HAVE KNOW YOU WOULD'NT HAVE A DAMN PHONE!" The she storms off.

First God created us. Then he got tired after a long and productive work day and got drunk... So he messed around and KARAMBA - we have women... :))))

ChapaWolf
08-23-2014, 03:57 AM
True story.

I bet you have one of those rotary wheel phones? How did you escape the nurse? :lol: Your right though if there is a single thing I could live without its my god damn phone ringing I don't give a shit if it was Obama calling me to tell me he quits and hillary died of a stroke. It would still piss me off.