PDA

View Full Version : Video: U.S. military F/A-18 hornet strikes in Iraq

sprite
08-09-2014, 02:57 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/828_32924.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5732-US-military-FA-18-hornet-strikes-in-Iraq) Video from two U.S. military targeted airstrikes against Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) targets in northern Iraq.

The first attack occurred about 6:45 a.m. EDT when two F/A-18 aircraft dropped 500-pound laser-guided bombs on a mobile artillery piece near Irbil, the capital of Iraq’s Kurdistan region. ISIL was using this artillery to shell Kurdish forces defending the city, where U.S. personnel are located.

Two additional air strikes occurred later in the day, the last at about 11:20 a.m. EDT when four F/A-18 aircraft successfully struck a stationary ISIL convoy of seven vehicles and a mortar position near Irbil, neutralizing the mortar and convoy.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5732-US-military-FA-18-hornet-strikes-in-Iraq)

ChapaWolf
08-09-2014, 05:56 AM
BDA totally fucked! Awesome!!

CadetSV63
08-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Boom! Bye-bye. :)

BrownChickenBrownCow
08-10-2014, 03:36 AM
That had to hurt!

igloo11
08-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Some nice secondaries on that one too.

serpa6
08-10-2014, 10:15 PM
I counted 3 with a wild secondary Boom :evilgrin:

Skivvy Stacker
08-13-2014, 02:40 AM
I hear the ISIS commander wants us to stop using air power and come out and fight fair.

Silly ISIS commander.

ChapaWolf
08-17-2014, 12:28 PM
I heard the same shit kinda like during OIF their gay asses wouldn't come at us with uniforms and no civis.

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-18-2014, 07:46 AM
@Skivvy Staker I hear the ISIS commander wants us to stop using air power and come out and fight fair. Silly ISIS commander - These sheep ass bandits love claiming they never lie and everything they say is true because the Koran has no lies in it and it forbids them from lying or misreading the Koran. If so these guys better pray their commander got Alzheimer's, dementia, or a brain eating parasite because I can't stop laughing at his stupidity. If they want a WWII set piece battle for keeps bring it you, your fighters, you're bat chi boy gay lover, your sheep mistresses, then your suicide bomber birthing wife's, and suicide bomber kids. Then and as soon as your ready to take the first shot you'll look up at the last thing you'll ever see a slow propeller driven c-130 open it's rear doors and watch as a parachute emerges dragging a strange cargo pallet out witch quickly pulls out from under a pretty red cylinder and before you could say Allah what the fuck is that, an excess of 20,000 lbs of a fuel air bomb with a funny name called MOAB delivers a blast equivalent to a small nuclear bomb which first implodes your sorry asses before burning and blasting you to hell. So please I'm on my knees begging please just stick to your word to fight conventionally just once, just once come on just once that's all I'm asking just once... we'll be waiting but I've got a strange feeling called common sense which I know you've never heard of, that I don't think you will keep your word because oh yeah that's right you're a bunch of ass clowns who couldn't tell the truth if Allah himself came down and kicked you in your stupid teeth for lying.

ChapaWolf
08-21-2014, 12:47 PM
@Skivvy Staker I hear the ISIS commander wants us to stop using air power and come out and fight fair. Silly ISIS commander - These sheep ass bandits love claiming they never lie and everything they say is true because the Koran has no lies in it and it forbids them from lying or misreading the Koran. If so these guys better pray their commander got Alzheimer's, dementia, or a brain eating parasite because I can't stop laughing at his stupidity. If they want a WWII set piece battle for keeps bring it you, your fighters, you're bat chi boy gay lover, your sheep mistresses, then your suicide bomber birthing wife's, and suicide bomber kids. Then and as soon as your ready to take the first shot you'll look up at the last thing you'll ever see a slow propeller driven c-130 open it's rear doors and watch as a parachute emerges dragging a strange cargo pallet out witch quickly pulls out from under a pretty red cylinder and before you could say Allah what the fuck is that, an excess of 20,000 lbs of a fuel air bomb with a funny name called MOAB delivers a blast equivalent to a small nuclear bomb which first implodes your sorry asses before burning and blasting you to hell. So please I'm on my knees begging please just stick to your word to fight conventionally just once, just once come on just once that's all I'm asking just once... we'll be waiting but I've got a strange feeling called common sense which I know you've never heard of, that I don't think you will keep your word because oh yeah that's right you're a bunch of ass clowns who couldn't tell the truth if Allah himself came down and kicked you in your stupid teeth for lying.

Fuckin awesome trip fuckin awesome!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-22-2014, 01:51 AM
@ChapaWolf - Applause...Thank you (gasping oh ah) you love me, you really love me (exit stage right) lol