PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian Rebels Ambushed Caught On Dash Cam

Rhntz
08-06-2014, 05:59 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/717_69720.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5719-Ukrainian-Rebels-Ambushed-Caught-On-Dash-Cam) Courtesy Of Global Leakshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5719-Ukrainian-Rebels-Ambushed-Caught-On-Dash-Cam)

bgbllbffr
08-07-2014, 01:03 AM
What exactly happend there.....? Seemed pretty damn scarey

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-07-2014, 05:20 AM
If that's an ambush why did they not end up on slabs were they belong? To me it looked like they went to either set up an ambush themselves or were just moving to another position and shit their collective pants when instead of finding defenseless Ukranian civilians to kill they actually ran into their worse nightmare anything but civilians like Ukranian troops and they tried to get the hell out of there as fast as their added could go so they can go back to killing Ukranian civilianscivilians

Rhntz
08-08-2014, 02:22 AM
Lets, it looks like the first two guys did in front of that car, and also it's not uncommon to have a secondary ambush site set up for lets say the escape route of the guys from the first ambush which may be a good example here.Just a possibility....

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Either way I wouldn't want to be the guy picked to search their shit filled clothes for Intel lol

archangel54
08-16-2014, 06:28 PM
"Ukrainian Rebels"? I wonder if when the mexicans take up arms against the Texas National Guard in El Paso, armed by the corrupt mexican government........ I wonder if they will be called American rebels...... you get my point? There are no "Ukrainian Rebels", they are russians or chechens brought over by putin.

BrownChickenBrownCow
08-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Archangel is right. The "rebels" are 1) ethnic Russians who Stalin transplanted there in the 50's after he killed most of the original inhabitant Ukrainians off - the others got packed up and sent to Siberia; 2) Chechens or Georgian mercenaries from their respective countries / regions; or 3) Low-life junkies, addicts, and organized criminal elements that are just taking advantage of the lack of security or police force.

MadeInRu
08-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Archangel is right. The "rebels" are 1) ethnic Russians who Stalin transplanted there in the 50's after he killed most of the original inhabitant Ukrainians off - the others got packed up and sent to Siberia; 2) Chechens or Georgian mercenaries from their respective countries / regions; or 3) Low-life junkies, addicts, and organized criminal elements that are just taking advantage of the lack of security or police force.

Say what? US government is doing a great job of brainwashing there...

The rebels are - Ukrainians of both Ukrainian and Russian origin, who were living there from their birth and they are fighting faschist government of Ukrain which was brought to power by force and is illegal!

bgbllbffr
08-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Iam sure MIR knows what Hes talking about

MadeInRu
08-20-2014, 05:45 PM

Man, this whole situation is beyond crazy... It's all about money and power... All of a sudden, the son of US vice president is on the directors board of the Ukrainian's main gas company. That new gornment wants to sell that company to US... Economicly wise for Ukrain it's like Obama selling all the highways in USA to China... What i see in the news is unbelieveble... Ukrainian government has earned its gas chamber long time ago....

MadeInRu
08-20-2014, 05:51 PM

And remember Obama saying that you can't use force against your own citizens? Look at that city in US and the story about police guy killing some african american guy? Look at the way American police and military doing their thing there, look at their equipment... They are ready for war, let alone civil unrest... Ukrain police wont hold a candle to them... And look at the way Obama i acting, is it fair? Those are insane double standards, trully insane... It's not even being covered anymore... US government openly took the power of god on themselves and decides who is bad and who is good in this world and who can do what... I have no words mate...

bgbllbffr
08-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Gotta remember MIR, that most here are on a media diet of FOX & CNN only. Youve been gone awhile so whats Your view on Malaysia Airlines flight 17?

MadeInRu
08-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Gotta remember MIR, that most here are on a media diet of FOX & CNN only. Youve been gone awhile so whats Your view on Malaysia Airlines flight 17?

Very dark story. I don't know man, first one flight of that company dissapears, then that one getting shot down. It's just, how would separatists even manage to shot it down? And why Ukrainian flight controle have send it away from its normal flight path and instead, right above the war zone, why?
I'm not deffending them, but as of now no one provided any info at all. There is absolutly nothing. Weirdest thing is like when plane is crashing, you usually have families crying on TV and all, but there is so little info about the people who were on that plane.