PDA

View Full Version : This poll is about accidentally press the wrong button (like or dislike)

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-31-2014, 08:57 AM
This poll is about when you accidentally press the the wrong button ( like or dislike ) and should you be able to change it or not. First poll question : Should AC change the sites programming to allow you to change a like or dislike you clicked on accidentally to someone's reply or thread and should AC remove also the like or dislike number from the repliers list of how many likes or dislikes they have on their profile. Second poll question : Should AC remain the way it is and it's not a problem. Third poll question : None of the above. Poll by - Lets

bgbllbffr
07-31-2014, 05:58 PM
I want some of what Your on, man....seriously !! lol The system works good bro, dont You think, Your actually able to do all those thing already kind of, right?

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-31-2014, 07:58 PM
I want some of what Your on, man....seriously !! lol The system works good bro, dont You think, Your actually able to do all those thing already kind of, right?

Bgb your right man AC has a lot of its shit together and there's not much that needs fixing but I do think not being able to change/cancel any accidental vote should be fixed or at least addressed. Bgb also just for fun what do you mean by( I want some of what your on ) lol because the only thing here is a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman lmao !! :evilgrin:

bgbllbffr
08-01-2014, 04:32 PM
No trip,Your right about the button, i usually end up pushing both the having to explain myself in the comment section. Didn't mean nothing bad about being on something. Iam always on something myself & always looking for something better, & sometimes it easy to assume others are on something also, at least the extra cool ones like Yourself are,anyways.lol,

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
No trip,Your right about the button, i usually end up pushing both the having to explain myself in the comment section. Didn't mean nothing bad about being on something. Iam always on something myself & always looking for something better, & sometimes it easy to assume others are on something also, at least the extra cool ones like Yourself are,anyways.lol,

Bgb lol I know what you were saying and agree, did you like my quote "the only thing here is a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman" - Lets

bgbllbffr
08-01-2014, 06:52 PM
I dont Know if Iam stupid today or what but I must ask you to elaborate on that particular comment . You can PM Me if You dont want the straighter population to know also. To most, Insanity is the shallow critic of a true genius.

serpa6
08-01-2014, 11:00 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>?>flash message like dislike is linked like the old karma system that is how you get rank end of message>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ps IMO It does not sway any vote with me but gives us mods hints about See Sig below
We have to go through so many comments sometimes when some one that dont comment regularly, it brings attention to us to watch that certain commenter in other post Sometime Gitmo is only a comment away before being on house arrest :D:evilgrin:
I just realized sometimes my fringin fingers have a mind of there own dont want to use comma's and ' and spell check ,alot i think i will break one of them to teach them a lesson:freakout::duh::hb::evilgrin::evilgrin:

Mel
08-03-2014, 09:47 PM
OH Fuck!.....Can I change my vote?....I hit the wrong button. :eusa_doh: :lol: