PDA

View Full Version : The Government and Power Companies Won't Protect the Power Grid From EMP's Why?

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-26-2014, 09:50 AM
First off I don't believe in conspiracy theories because they aren't provable, so don't try and say it's to form a one world government unless you can prove that. Now to begin, I've know of this for years now, but I wanted to see what you AC'ers think about why the government and energy companies won't protect the power grid from EMP's and solar flares? All though scientists from the beginning of nuclear testing have know about EMPs, but it was realized how powerful EMPs can be after the Starfish Prime thermonuclear bomb test ( 1.4 megaton ) was detonated 250 miles above a point 19 miles southwest of Johnston Island in the Pacific Ocean, and the EMP created from the test knocked out a lot of Hawaii's power grid. So knowing how dangerous an EMP can be someone ( can't remember their name ) invented a cheap fix that would protect the power grid from being destroyed but for some reason our government and power companies refuse to install these devices. Here's a quote from someone who either read an article about the fix, or talked to the inventor, or maybe this quote was from the inventor, but anyway hears the quote "The cost of damage from the most extreme solar event has been estimated at $1 to $2 trillion with a recovery time of four to ten years, while the average yearly cost of installing equipment to mitigate an EMP event is estimated at less than 20 cents per year for the average residential customer." Ok guys let me know what you think, should we live 4-10 yrs with no electricity and spend 2 trillion dollars to repair our power grid, or spend 20 cents per device and have no damage to our power grid and no power outages lasting years? - Lets

ChapaWolf
07-28-2014, 06:42 AM
I have spent a great deal of time pondering what effects something like this would have on life on earth. And my conclusion is that people, especially government people, especially military strategist, intelligence persons, etc have not in history ever went public with there biggest weakness. You don't hear the pentagon saying shit like "hey guys we have a computer virus if you try to hack us now you will get everything." So when you have the media spilling information on your countries weakness like for example the US Cyber Crime task force was put together because we were really behind the times and were losing shit left and right...... in reality the US government had the first super computer, they tap every single digital device and record all of it! What I am trying to say is by no means is the country vulnerable to cyber hacking and shit, more like we invented all of it. So in conclusion when you have the media babbling about EMP weapons and how they could destroy our country, and please whatever you do don't hit us with the solar flares please. Rest assured that whoever the powers to be are have done there work and now the shit is locked down. That together with the fact that the US has some serious EMP devices is deterrent enough to keep assholes from using theirs.

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-28-2014, 12:29 PM
I have spent a great deal of time pondering what effects something like this would have on life on earth. And my conclusion is that people, especially government people, especially military strategist, intelligence persons, etc have not in history ever went public with there biggest weakness. You don't hear the pentagon saying shit like "hey guys we have a computer virus if you try to hack us now you will get everything." So when you have the media spilling information on your countries weakness like for example the US Cyber Crime task force was put together because we were really behind the times and were losing shit left and right...... in reality the US government had the first super computer, they tap every single digital device and record all of it! What I am trying to say is by no means is the country vulnerable to cyber hacking and shit, more like we invented all of it. So in conclusion when you have the media babbling about EMP weapons and how they could destroy our country, and please whatever you do don't hit us with the solar flares please. Rest assured that whoever the powers to be are have done there work and now the shit is locked down. That together with the fact that the US has some serious EMP devices is deterrent enough to keep assholes from using theirs.
That's what I'd like to believe but they lie so often it's like the boy who cried wolf you think oh they've got that problem locked down and then shit goes down and you're like I thought they said they had it covered. In the end it's all down to faith in the system and lets hope like all the other times they cried wolf the next time the wolf doesn't appear and take us all with them. - Lets

ChapaWolf
07-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Amen to that! It like holding your hand behind your back while crossing your fingers, instead of wearing a condom!