PDA

View Full Version : Video: what the media isnt telling you

seal666
07-19-2014, 11:16 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/682_11048.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5659-what-the-media-isnt-telling-you) whats going on in Palestinehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5659-what-the-media-isnt-telling-you)

gotham
07-19-2014, 11:57 AM
"Palestine"? I was looking at a current map and an Atlas and I just wasn't able to find this country you call "Palestine". Oh, that's right i forgot, i couldn't find this country because it's all media propaganda.

seal666
07-19-2014, 12:07 PM
@gotha not all media ......you couldnt find palestine on atlas because this country was occupied by some Zionisms about 60 years ago and they killed most of their people and are doing right now and built a regime named israel and forced all sites to named this occupied country israel.........so if you respect to truth and humanity you know where is palestine

for more information check this site:

http://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/member-of-synagogue-of-satan-says-we-need-to-get-rid-of-the-palestinians/

avdefender
07-19-2014, 12:19 PM
What kind of horse crap is this? She conveniently ignores Palestine's ties with The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, The Black September Movement and Osama Bin Laden. Palestine has been in with Muslim terrorists ever since Israel declared itself a sovereign state in 1947. She ignores the cowardly murder of the Israeli Olympic team in 1972. The Palestinian thugs have had their hands in the killings of countless American soldiers and diplomats. Just about every terrorist act in Europe and Libya has Palestine's fingerprints on it.
No, this chick and her no news service needs to look into the bloody history of the PLO. In English that's the PALESTINIAN Liberation Front. The thugs who terrorized Europe and the world during the 60's, 70's, and 80's. They have shed just as much as American blood as The Taliban. They are our enemies!

seal666
07-19-2014, 12:38 PM
lol good jock

serpa6
07-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Maybe if she would reverse her opion of what you dont here why hamas is attacking Israel maybe this twat would shut herself up
One question for her What are hamas objectives to do to Israel She should ask that to herself but her 10 minutes of fame would be over

Nash35
07-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Right, so Hamas should go and seperate and realize that they can and will loose...

Jax75
07-21-2014, 06:06 AM
k, why is this propaganda shit on here anyways? I thought this was an allied side military video website. Seal666... i think you better head on out of here yala yala like, cause your not gonne find any sympathy here, at least not from me.

That being said, whats the bloody point of this vid? We sad palestinians are being bullied by almighty Israel? Get the hint ragheads, you havent been able to defeat Israel on several occasions, even with the help of all the other goatf*cking nations around you.... you lost! simple as that. Its called survival of the fittest in real life.

rayjen02
07-21-2014, 11:46 AM
This site is for the military supporters of the world. He has the privilege of posting on this site to display his support. He is not doing it convincingly. I always say you have the right to be as stupid as you want as long as it doesn't hurt others. I get a few chuckles and face-palms from his posts.

l33pfrog
07-25-2014, 06:04 PM
This is really the ugliest sort of propaganda because it keeps the war going. By framing the Palestinians as a heroic, innocent underdog this charming newscaster is just adding fuel to the fire.

Flamingtorso
08-01-2014, 03:31 AM
A home made rocket can kill you just as dead as Israeli artilery.

gutro
08-01-2014, 07:11 AM
All Hamas = Terrorists
All Hamas = Palestinians
All Palestinians ≠ Hamas

For some reason, I think this is a very hard concept for Palestinians, Israelis and for the general public as a whole to comprehend.

Mel
08-03-2014, 10:07 PM
"Palestinian rockets don't do as much damage as Israeli shells" She says. :duh: Well you think they'd stop lobbing those rockets at Israel.

louielopez
08-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Keep the propaganda coming I say. For one, most of us know bs when we hear it. We also know what's going on, and why Israel is doing what it's doing. Many of us can well remember Hamas and other Palestinian organizations stated goals, which include the destruction of Israel. She of course, completely leaves that out, or, is the scriptwriter ignorant of that? And appears to imply that ONLY 40 Israelis have been killed (more this past 2 weeks, unless you don't count military). As if the lower number matters.
Yeah, it's bs propaganda, but it's good to stay informed what the other side is promoting. And don't forget, they are also purporting that you and I are being fed only, and believe one line of bullshit here too. Do any of you guys sympathize with someone who insults your intelligence?
I just like to know what the bullshitters, fanatics, and crackpots are thinking.

ItalianStallion
08-06-2014, 06:44 AM
This fucking bitch is annoying to listen too......

avdefender
10-24-2015, 05:44 AM
Hitler and Goebbels propaganda machine couldn't have done a much better job of bull. I remember a wrestling team who were slaughtered in Germany during the Olympics. That wasn't in retaliation for anything. It was just another terrorist attack on innocent Jews that had nothing to do with Israel's mighty military machine. It was a killing of opportunity because they knew the Israeli's wouldn't be armed and they would be an easy target for the PLO to attack with the least amount of casualties. Hamas and the Palestinians are, and always have been, terrorists. They should be treated as such.