PDA

View Full Version : Video: IDF aborts attacks due to civilians.

gotham
07-18-2014, 03:31 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/222_85985.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5657-IDF-aborts-attacks-due-to-civilians) IDF doing what they can to avoid civilian casualties. Knowing that the civilians in Israel will never get quarter from their enemies.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5657-IDF-aborts-attacks-due-to-civilians)

seal666
07-18-2014, 07:57 PM
another propoganda from israel...........they car killing children in gaza.......just go on you tube and search "gaza under attack" you see how israel is animal................i dont see any video of israeli casualties but i see lots of vid of palestinian casualties by israel...........so who is real terrorist

jeweetzelluf
07-18-2014, 11:07 PM
You won't see Hamas doing this, they don't care who they hit. Their own rockets even land inside Gaza.

jeweetzelluf
07-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Btw you don't see Israeli casualties because Israel protects it's citizens as good as they can instead of using them and their homes as shields.

rayjen02
07-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Also, IDF makes it much easier to reduce collateral damage by Hamas. They wear uniforms, drive marked vehicles, establish bases and checkpoints a safe distance from civilians, etc.

Nash35
07-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Seal666 - where are you now?

seal666
07-20-2014, 09:58 AM
iam here and i trust my eyes and not fucking shit that is made by idf.........i see just body of children who are died because of idf bombing now you show me a shit that idf made it........sorry man i use my mind and brain and not my balls to think

ChapaWolf
07-21-2014, 01:26 AM
Seal you use your mouth to tell people what to think because somebody told you what to think and you didn't and still don't have the balls to think for your self. What the fuck are you babbling about. If a child dies or anybody for that matter the person at fault is the guy who blew the bastard up or pulled the trigger or hit the gas. It has nothing to do with Jew, dune coon, chink, allahs cocksucker, etc. Its all about taking responsibility for shit you do and not passing blame. Stop being one of the finger pointing stinky pussy lickers and man the fuck up!!!

seal666
07-21-2014, 02:45 AM
chapar good jock..........i think talking with you is killing time.........i dont think for myself?????????why because you dont like what im saying...........who just upload video from idf?????? you and your friends
who just repeat bullshits of cnn and fox???????????? you and your friends
i just talking about what i see.........but you'er just talking about what you heard.......do u see this is difference between a man use his mind to talk and a man who use his balls (if there are any balls)....

Jax75
07-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Seal666, wrong website man... your on the wrong bloody website.

ChapaWolf
07-21-2014, 06:38 AM
chapar good jock..........i think talking with you is killing time.........i dont think for myself?????????why because you dont like what im saying...........who just upload video from idf?????? you and your friends
who just repeat bullshits of cnn and fox???????????? you and your friends
i just talking about what i see.........but you'er just talking about what you heard.......do u see this is difference between a man use his mind to talk and a man who use his balls (if there are any balls)....

All you said to me is fox news and cnn since they are fox news and cnn they must be wrong. You are wasting your time talking to me. If you are so strong fucking willed and so correct, able to use your head why not take up arms against IDF, CNN, Fox News, and so on? If it takes you preaching the truth to every body then you yourself has failed in realizing the truth. Hey lets talk about some seriously funny shit going down in your country for once.. Your president and Aya Tole Ha Comie recently started pissing there robes when news of the GBU-57A/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP) made its way to your little stinkhole underground nuclear facilities tv's. How many people quit that day? The non negotiating Iran suddenly has a change of heart, seems the super stealth radar dishes you built to see the Nato bombers was all a lie, also that high speed supersonic interceptor, bullshit cardboard mock up of a 12 year old's drawing of a airplane hasn't hit the assembly line yet, and those millions of dingy speed boats all ran out of gas because of the sanctions slapped on the shitty country. So when you talk to everybody here claiming media, propoganda, war crimes, jews blah blah, you all barely held off Saddam for a decade, when the big show goes to Iraq the mother fucker is hidding in a hole! So based on this how fucking bad is it least CNN and Fox aren't taking pictures of elemterary dioramas and saying they are real?

jeweetzelluf
07-21-2014, 09:38 AM
@ seal666: Just like we don't believe the bullshit Pallywood movies you post.