PDA

View Full Version : When the Mission Statement Is Unclear

shatto
07-08-2014, 07:17 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-cq8CQ43iGF4/U7xV-NpE2VI/AAAAAAACH20/rcVL5Ep2s1I/w1097-h823-no/DSC01996.JPG
Our Federal Government: Laser Focused on their mission.

serpa6
07-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Very True But one thing did not some people take it upon themsleves namely everyone who screams they work for them in which most of us are guilty lol
To Serve and Protect and when the recession hit things got worst They could no longer serve and protect because there was not enough of them So they changed it to Assist Protect and defend
Serve and protect need no explanation But Assist Meaning if a citizen is in need of help like He or she is handling the situation but it needs a slight touch of law enforcement Meaning arrest and prosecute a citizens arrest.
Protect Protect the security of the nation and it citizens
Defend meaning defend the good people of this nation against enemys forgien and domestic
I know it was bullshit them having to change it but with so many people saying we live in a nazi state it had to be changed
I say to them people they are not all good apples but Because of the few it does not necessarily spoil the bunch and if you think we live in a nazi or police state Become a citizen of any third world country and let me know how you are treated by there police :D

gutro
07-14-2014, 10:25 AM
WOW... I was laughing my ass off till I read Serpa's reasoning... good explanation...not as funny anymore lol

jamieooh
07-14-2014, 12:59 PM
I wonder when they are going to protect us? Seems our southern border is wide open.