PDA

View Full Version : Video: best place for daesh hunting = iraqi army

seal666
06-29-2014, 02:20 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/76_36666.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5569-best-place-for-daesh-hunting-iraqi-army) god save iraqi army........i fuc daeshhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5569-best-place-for-daesh-hunting-iraqi-army)

Rhntz
06-29-2014, 03:34 PM
seems like a lot of yelling for nothing,what the hell are they saying?

seal666
06-29-2014, 03:41 PM
@Rhntz ......dont insult to things you dont understand .........these guys are saying a holy sentence ........that sentence is looks like praying .........

Rhntz
06-29-2014, 04:35 PM
How was that an insult?And i asked what they were saying........

seal666
06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
what the hell are they saying......this is what you said

Rhntz
06-29-2014, 06:47 PM
"what the hell are they saying" is just normal everyday terminology we Americans use on a regular basis if we hear something but can't understand it,and no one here would take that as an insult if they heard it come out of someones mouth. So go take a chill pill

BrownChickenBrownCow
06-29-2014, 10:44 PM
So... there is no such thing as an atheist on an Iraqi rooftop?

ChapaWolf
06-30-2014, 01:23 AM
Why such hostility about what the hell are they saying. Maybe the difference between the Muslims and the rest of the people is that Muslims spend too god damn much time hoping some asshole is going to appear out of the sky and do the job for them. Western soldiers have a god, and they pray to a god probably before the fight or later that day or night or something like that, not a single one of them is dumb enough to believe that screaming some prayer or chanting how much greater god is ever going to change the outcome of anything!! Believe in god but do shit for your self don't cop out and say god won this fight, win the shit yourself then thank god for protecting you.

seal666
06-30-2014, 09:58 AM
@rhntz i dont care what shit you as a american tell to your friends you should respect to people by speaking nice and dont think if you just can talk like villains all people must accept that..........so undrestand this pice of advise or go to doctor

seal666
06-30-2014, 10:06 AM
@chpawolf....iam sure usa soldiers do it and because of this they are fighting against some stupid cavemen for about 15 years and still they are looking for IEDs on roads whitch placed by taliban........and now usa government are negotiate with taliban in qatar ........do you know why........because they fight as you said...........

ChapaWolf
06-30-2014, 10:43 AM
Well Seal666 if the ROE was kill every Taliban including civilians thought to be Taliban then the war would have lasted maybe 2 years. Once politics get a foot in things become complicated. As in the marines don't negotiate or stop until somebody stops them which clearly wasn't possible due to Taliban having no ROE. To argue that the us military failed and was cornered into negotiations is a losing argument. The fact the trans afghan pipeline is almost done and now is the time to talk money with the people who will be doing a little over watch is all part of the game.

gutro
06-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Seal,
I'm going to advise that you calm down a bit. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what rhntz said. Beyond that, you should show him some respect as he is a moderator. His job is to monitor the forums and keep them civil. You are the one that repeatedly escalates conversations. We get how pasionate you are about the Iraqi conflict right now, but your emotions need to be checked at the door when having conversations and discussions.
I personaly agree with everything Chapa amd Rhntz said. You'd never see an American, Canadian, German, British, etc fighter aim blindly and shout a prayer. They would pray (if they have faith) prior to their mission, execute the mission (while using the sights on the rifle), and then probably pray after the mission. God or "Alah" doesn't guide the bullet. If anything they should pray for the courage and skill to aim properly, and maybe they will have better success.
Anyways, my whole point is you need to calm down a bit or else Rhntz or Sepra will send you to Apache Gitmo for a time out.

seal666
06-30-2014, 11:03 AM
lol iam calm gutero...i answer all with big smile on my face ....thanks.......and i know your soldiers pray.....its good.......and you should know that iraqis dont pray to god because god guides their bullet....they do that to god help them and get strong feel to fight well.....all soldiers need to feel a strong power to fight...........and iam seal and a seal dont afraid of gitmo....lol.......any way ....but thatnks.....you are among of few americans who i know them and they speak respectful and polite

ChapaWolf
06-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Gutro you god damn Yankee with manners, you must be from Canada ey!?

gutro
06-30-2014, 02:43 PM
They EH... with an 'H' Chapa.. come on, I thought you knew better ;)

ChapaWolf
06-30-2014, 06:58 PM
My bad Gut I am down here 200 miles from the Border de Mexico everything is ey homie that fucking huda ey creeping by ey my ruccas crib ey last night ey! I am glad that shit skipped the middle and went straight up to the Canada EH?