PDA

View Full Version : Isis alqaeda training camps once destroyed now reestablished on Obamas watch

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-22-2014, 06:08 PM
How can videos showing a hundred or so Isis terrorists in broad daylight all wearing ski masks in 100 degree temps not be seen by our drones and satellites and not be bombed into pink mist? How many innocent Muslims in the desert wear ski masks... NONE! So how can for the first time since 2001 can these camps be up and running again? It's mind boggling when we see through drones or other means these camps you would think would either b1 bombers would drop 3 2000lb bombs each camp or for even quicker action have multiple drones bomb these camps. You could even use carrier based bombers like the f18 hornet to drop multiple munitions to eradicate these sub humans. When bush had a mission accomplished banner behind him everyone flipped out but under Bush all the terrorist camps like these new ones were destroyed under Bush's terms. Under the living god Obama's terms who knows how many new terror training camps that Bush destroyed are now back but not a peep about this is heard in the lame stream media and how he said his administration decimated alqaeda and they were no longer a threat to any people or countries. This of course was a total lie and nobody is doing anything to stop Isis or other of shoots of alqaeda. Theirs a reason when defeating an enemy you leave bases behind to guarantee the country can stablize and be peaceful. So by Obama not making a normal status of forces agreement which would of left bases there for as long as needed or even longer like we did in Germany, Japan and England we now have a would be Allie in the Middle East being totally ripped apart mainly due to lack of air power and their own tribal in fighting. That's why like in Kirkuk and Mosul Shia military and police just walked straight out of their bases and stations when word of the Sunni Isis fighter were heading their way because the Shia said these are Kurdish cities let them fight for them. They are that stupid instead of staying in there bases with 20 to 25 foot tall walls that were also just as thick or more filled with 20 or so tanks handful of bmps and dozens of up armored humvs they instead over petty tribal differences didn't turn the bases and equipment over to the Kurds they left them for the Sunni Isis terrorists. The enemy of my enemy is not your friend but dumb ass Shias thought since the Shia never liked the Kurds once Isis destroyed them the Sunni and the Shia could make a truce. Of course the Shia by giving up their equipment to the Sunni instead of the Kurds have basically assured their own defeat because if Isis Sunnis take the Kurdish north and they already have the Sunni west the idiot Shia now will soon be surrounded on two or even three sides when Isis comes for them. Let me know what you think. - Lets

serpa6
06-22-2014, 11:40 PM
How can videos showing a hundred or so Isis terrorists in broad daylight all wearing ski masks in 100 degree temps not be seen by our drones and satellites and not be bombed into pink mist? How many innocent Muslims in the desert wear ski masks... NONE! So how can for the first time since 2001 can these camps be up and running again? It's mind boggling when we see through drones or other means these camps you would think would either b1 bombers would drop 3 2000lb bombs each camp or for even quicker action have multiple drones bomb these camps. You could even use carrier based bombers like the f18 hornet to drop multiple munitions to eradicate these sub humans. When bush had a mission accomplished banner behind him everyone flipped out but under Bush all the terrorist camps like these new ones were destroyed under Bush's terms. Under the living god Obama's terms who knows how many new terror training camps that Bush destroyed are now back but not a peep about this is heard in the lame stream media and how he said his administration decimated alqaeda and they were no longer a threat to any people or countries. This of course was a total lie and nobody is doing anything to stop Isis or other of shoots of alqaeda. Theirs a reason when defeating an enemy you leave bases behind to guarantee the country can stablize and be peaceful. So by Obama not making a normal status of forces agreement which would of left bases there for as long as needed or even longer like we did in Germany, Japan and England. Let me know what you think. - Lets

Its not as easy as you think,yes we should give them air support, but with iran's involvement now it makes it even tougher. We just do not want to send it fighter bomber's with out making sure the targets we hit are the ones that we are suppose to.That is why i think they are sending 300 advisors to the region to make sure the targets we hit are the right ones,don't forget we had a lot of blue on blue in Iraq whats to say that they give us the wrong targets.
My thoughts on how they set up the training camps don't forget we had over a million combined troops fighting terrorists at one time when the US had boots on the ground The Iraq military is now, last number i seen 350,000 troops strong and who know how much if that is fighting troops. So how are we suppose to know, are we suppose to put our military satellites on Iraq to be there eye in the sky, fly missions with drones 24/7? Sorry cant do that we have our own troops fighting somewhere else and they need that more then some country that is suppose to be taking care of itself.
As far as leaving bases in Iraq I don't even think the US wanted them. They said they did but if they did, it would have been a big push to get them and there was none. We could have bases just like is Saudi Arabia, where they are built but shut down and used only when needed.
give them air support but that is far as we go We did it in lybia and the rebel forces took the country back for its people We are not the world fighting force they have there own military to do that now there is a lot of bullshit coming out of Iraq, yah the isis took some towns but can they hold out i dont think so and the media is taking advantage as usual When the tide turns either way we shall see

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Its not as easy as you think,yes we should give them air support, but with iran's involvement now it makes it even tougher. We just do not want to send it fighter bomber's with out making sure the targets we hit are the ones that we are suppose to.That is why i think they are sending 300 advisors to the region to make sure the targets we hit are the right ones,don't forget we had a lot of blue on blue in Iraq whats to say that they give us the wrong targets.
My thoughts on how they set up the training camps don't forget we had over a million combined troops fighting terrorists at one time when the US had boots on the ground The Iraq military is now, last number i seen 350,000 troops strong and who know how much if that is fighting troops. So how are we suppose to know, are we suppose to put our military satellites on Iraq to be there eye in the sky, fly missions with drones 24/7? Sorry cant do that we have our own troops fighting somewhere else and they need that more then some country that is suppose to be taking care of itself.
As far as leaving bases in Iraq I don't even think the US wanted them. They said they did but if they did, it would have been a big push to get them and there was none. We could have bases just like is Saudi Arabia, where they are built but shut down and used only when needed.
give them air support but that is far as we go We did it in lybia and the rebel forces took the country back for its people We are not the world fighting force they have there own military to do that now there is a lot of bullshit coming out of Iraq, yah the isis took some towns but can they hold out i dont think so and the media is taking advantage as usual When the tide turns either way we shall see
You don't need boots on the ground to know who is Isis because they do it for us by wearing ski masks and flying black flags and pasting them on their vehicles. As for air support we have plenty of drones and could make as many as needed in exchange for oil or they can just purchase them from us. The reason we didn't leave bases was Obamas decision because he said after only being president half a year or so his administration won that war single handed and decimated alqaeda and the few members left could no longer do anything so he thought he had won the Iraq war and decimated alqaeda so who needs bases. If people say we didn't need bases in Iraq then build them in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Kuwait and their would of never been a Isis insurgence into Iraq. If the Shia don't get on top of this Iraq will fall requiring another war which we can't allow and also some of our secret technology might be captured and sold to Iran, Russia, China, and who ever else wants our technology and I'm referring to our m1a1 Abrams tanks we left them. The m1a1 Abrams armor is still classified and countries would love to be able to acquire one or more to find out everything about them. So if people say let them have a civil war fuck em we helped but not anymore then go and take back our Abrams tanks even destroyed ones since even the destroyed tanks can still be taken apart to copy our armor. We should tell them you bring every Abrams to their Persian gulf port lets us have them back and promise them whatever you want to make up like well give you round the clock bombers to hit any target you want destroyed or well give you 1000 t-72 s for our tanks back or any bullshit to keep our tank technology secret and once we have them they just never deliver but as long as our technology is their we have to support them but if we get the tanks back then were free of Iraq let em kill each other we won't need to care then. - Lets

ChapaWolf
07-08-2014, 12:47 PM
I see your point about the armor and tanks and such. Keep in mind though the armor used on the US version of the M1A1 compared to the export version is by no means the same Armor. There are no export versions with the DU installed and on that same not the M1A1 is a spectacular tank but it pales in comparison to the M1A2 as far as fire control computer, horsepower, etc. I think you are worried to much about buddy I have no doubt the guys at the tank factory planned for such a mishap. I'm talking the designers and engineers not Barry. Its like the rq-170 drone that went down in iran the important electrical shit has a self destruct mechanism(Somewhere in the central brain area like on spaceballs) as far as the paint and all that not so much. I say its time for those punk ass fuckers to man up, send some air, send some SOC, and let them fight it out. They gotta get there cherry popped sometime they live in Iraq! This shit is going to keep happening.

serpa6
07-08-2014, 11:34 PM
You don't need boots on the ground to know who is Isis because they do it for us by wearing ski masks and flying black flags and pasting them on their vehicles. As for air support we have plenty of drones and could make as many as needed in exchange for oil or they can just purchase them from us. The reason we didn't leave bases was Obamas decision because he said after only being president half a year or so his administration won that war single handed and decimated alqaeda and the few members left could no longer do anything so he thought he had won the Iraq war and decimated alqaeda so who needs bases. If people say we didn't need bases in Iraq then build them in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Kuwait and their would of never been a Isis insurgence into Iraq. If the Shia don't get on top of this Iraq will fall requiring another war which we can't allow and also some of our secret technology might be captured and sold to Iran, Russia, China, and who ever else wants our technology and I'm referring to our m1a1 Abrams tanks we left them. The m1a1 Abrams armor is still classified and countries would love to be able to acquire one or more to find out everything about them. So if people say let them have a civil war fuck em we helped but not anymore then go and take back our Abrams tanks even destroyed ones since even the destroyed tanks can still be taken apart to copy our armor. We should tell them you bring every Abrams to their Persian gulf port lets us have them back and promise them whatever you want to make up like well give you round the clock bombers to hit any target you want destroyed or well give you 1000 t-72 s for our tanks back or any bullshit to keep our tank technology secret and once we have them they just never deliver but as long as our technology is their we have to support them but if we get the tanks back then were free of Iraq let em kill each other we won't need to care then. - Lets

No boots for targeting! Do you actually knows how this works. Take the ski masks off and the markings and you will not be able to tell the difference between the Iraqi Police some to the Iraqi forces and the ISIS, also civilian joining by the droves or being forced to join the ISIS
We left nation to take care of itself and it should be able to, with very little support from other country's. But no one seen it coming (I am not giving the ISIS any credit for this) The terrorist forces getting together, training in syria and then invading Iraq and then declaring it muslim country with all the land they took. This has to be resolved fast or the chicken shit UN will declare them a country if they have a charter. Things will get alot more complected then, If the mulsim state becomes a country.
Any country that has a beef with Iraq ( I can see the line forming up already lol jk) Will go to war with that part of Iraq and what is the UN and the US going to do then nothing that is what. Its good in a way we don't have to get involved.
What if Iran decides hey we offered them and Iraq is willing to take it. Fuck the UN and US and its allies, we shall go and help them and then declares that part of Iraq theres.Its all about the what if we don't help
Example They get recognized as a country Russia, Israel, Turkey or any surrounding country goes to war with them, they will declare it there territory.We will not be able to do anything because its another country. Its every man for himself so they say and then they will have a war for who knows how long
As far as the tanks go, I am sure there was security measures where put into place, One is what Chappa said. I bet the amour is much weaker then the M!A2 version of the tank Just recently i had seen a Abrams with a CROWS system for the 50 cal in the commanders position This i have never seen and i am sure alot of us have never seen either. Also i had seen them shipping tanks last winter overseas with mounts that I tried to describe to jamie, him and I never seen either. I also sent him pics of them, so there is another type abrams But what version is it and what those mounts where there for who knows? The Abrams we gave them are probably the last that where due to be upgraded to the A2 version
Remember the enemy does not fight fair and does not follow rules Like the one of the rules that all civilized military units in the world do What's that? Where a uniform!!!! Even the dam iraqi police dont where them So how you gonna tell the difference? Answer BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
No boots for targeting! Do you actually knows how this works. Take the ski masks off and the markings and you will not be able to tell the difference between the Iraqi Police some to the Iraqi forces and the ISIS, also civilian joining by the droves or being forced to join the ISIS
We left nation to take care of itself and it should be able to, with very little support from other country's. But no one seen it coming (I am not giving the ISIS any credit for this) The terrorist forces getting together, training in syria and then invading Iraq and then declaring it muslim country with all the land they took. This has to be resolved fast or the chicken shit UN will declare them a country if they have a charter. Things will get alot more complected then, If the mulsim state becomes a country.
Any country that has a beef with Iraq ( I can see the line forming up already lol jk) Will go to war with that part of Iraq and what is the UN and the US going to do then nothing that is what. Its good in a way we don't have to get involved.
What if Iran decides hey we offered them and Iraq is willing to take it. Fuck the UN and US and its allies, we shall go and help them and then declares that part of Iraq theres.Its all about the what if we don't help
Example They get recognized as a country Russia, Israel, Turkey or any surrounding country goes to war with them, they will declare it there territory.We will not be able to do anything because its another country. Its every man for himself so they say and then they will have a war for who knows how long
As far as the tanks go, I am sure there was security measures where put into place, One is what Chappa said. I bet the amour is much weaker then the M!A2 version of the tank Just recently i had seen a Abrams with a CROWS system for the 50 cal in the commanders position This i have never seen and i am sure alot of us have never seen either. Also i had seen them shipping tanks last winter overseas with mounts that I tried to describe to jamie, him and I never seen either. I also sent him pics of them, so there is another type abrams But what version is it and what those mounts where there for who knows? The Abrams we gave them are probably the last that where due to be upgraded to the A2 version
Remember the enemy does not fight fair and does not follow rules Like the one of the rules that all civilized military units in the world do What's that? Where a uniform!!!! Even the dam iraqi police dont where them So how you gonna tell the difference? Answer BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good point but air power is all they're lacking that why I said only fly attack helicopters, bombers, and if we have a spare AC-130. This is a little of topic here but I know we already don't have enough AC-130's ourself because the c-130's have reached a point of no longer being able to repair or find parts for them anymore and for some reason the air force says they can't produce even a few new C-130's to be used as AC-130's anymore because all the equipment used to make them are gone. They made the equipment that built them originally so why not build that equipment again even if the price is expensive it will be well worth it since every SF group always request that every mission they go be protected by the AC-130 gunships because no base or unit has every lost a firefight or been over run when a AC-130 gunship was over head. Also if it's "impossible" to make new C-130's to be converted to gunships why not take a modern plane like the c-17 but that has four jet engines I think another plane I can't Remember the name but it looks just like the c-17 but has only two jet engines which would be better since it could loiter longer I bet than the c-17 because it doesn't use as much fuel since it only has two engines instead of four and replace the old AC-130's with one of them. Now back to the topic I think besides a few SF's no boots on the ground should be sent but we just can't sit back and let the country become a whole country run by alqaeda and 90% of the terrorists aren't hard to spot as I mentioned before since they're so indoctrinated that just like saying snack bar they also won't take their flags, masks, signs, and graffiti down or off so it's not that hard to find them and the rest the Iraq military, tribes, and Kurds could easily help say who is who, if they don't get air support from us or Iran another unneeded war will happen again. So we either nip it on the bid now or prepare for another war. - Lets

polsmich
09-27-2014, 08:20 PM
A person who never played sports or served his country calling something junior varsity makes me laugh