PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Poll - Is Bergdahl a Deserter or a Traitor

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-08-2014, 06:55 AM
I'm starting a poll on is Bergdahl a Deserter or a Traitor, what do you think? Write Deserter or Traitor. I say Traitor.

Mel
06-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Deserter.

serpa6
06-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Deserter

ChapaWolf
06-09-2014, 02:11 AM
Traitor

Rhntz
06-10-2014, 12:32 AM
Traitor......

BrendenF11
06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Deserter.

Good to see ya around still LTOAD.

gutro
06-10-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm not fully aware of the circumstances so I don't feel right tossing my hat into the ring yet. Can somebody fill in the blanks for those who aren't up to speed?

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-10-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm not fully aware of the circumstances so I don't feel right tossing my hat into the ring yet. Can somebody fill in the blanks for those who aren't up to speed?

Here's the latest info "Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahls story, before he left his base taking only a compass and canteen he left one last message to his family saying " I am ashamed to be an American, the US army is the biggest joke in the world, and the horror that is America is disgusting." New info shows now we know he wasn't just a deserter but he also wanted to join the Taliban, military officials now are saying they heard him on a radio asking where are the Taliban and also the villagers closest to his base did they know where the Taliban were. Then later another radio transmission was picked up and this time he was directly talking to the Taliban and asking were they could meet. Worst of all he gave up how we operated and how to make better ieds like cell phone detonated, where to plant them, and what were the best places to hit our vehicles most vulnerable spots to hit to kill more Americans. Again into opinion he should be tried for treason and shot. What the hell happened to our government, before we would of taken the traitor from the rag heads and as soon as that helicopter with him in it a waiting AC-130 would of killed every one of the terrorists or even just one ah-64 could of killed them.and as soon as we let the 5 gitmo terrorists go we should of droned them or sent Sf's to secretly kill them or before they left gitmo we should of implanted gps chip or injected them wit a slow poison that kills after a few days. Again though our government cares more about terrorists then our soldiers or citizens." - Lets

gutro
06-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Sorry need a little more detail here... if he voluntarily left, why was the trade made? From your description, it doesn't sound like he was captured or held prisoner. If he deserted, what was the justification the Taliban used to make the deal? Did they claim to be holding him against his will? I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle.

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Sorry need a little more detail here... if he voluntarily left, why was the trade made? From your description, it doesn't sound like he was captured or held prisoner. If he deserted, what was the justification the Taliban used to make the deal? Did they claim to be holding him against his will? I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle.
He didn't just desert he went and joined the Taliban. The Taliban didn't need another terrorist bit they realized by pretending he was a hostage they could get not just 5 more terrorists instead of 1 but they could get 5 senior terrorists described by a military expert " it's like trading 1 private for 5 generals." - Lets

gutro
06-12-2014, 10:35 AM
So the Taliban was saying that they would kill him if the US failed to make the deal?
Seems like a colossal fuck up imo.
Is there evidence of his letter home and of him joining the Taliban, or is it hearsay?

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-13-2014, 03:01 PM
So the Taliban was saying that they would kill him if the US failed to make the deal?
Seems like a colossal fuck up imo.
Is there evidence of his letter home and of him joining the Taliban, or is it hearsay?

At least 6 members of his unit who lived with him say they weren't shocked at all when he "deserted". The letter was leaked by higher ups I'm not sure if they read it too. Also as I said before higher ups leaked they pinpointed where he was and had visually identified him and began round the clock watching his every move to start planning a rescue but to their shock as they started watching his movements they soon realized he was unguarded and living like he was at his own house so they just canceled a rescue because why rescue someone who didn't need nor want to be rescued. Taliban 1, Obama 0. I can't wait till he is tried and gets what he deserves.

ChapaWolf
06-17-2014, 09:58 PM
The video of his fucking dad on the white house lawn speaking Pashto or Afghani language made me fucking nauseous (or as they say in Pashto or Afghani زما وزه غو خواگرځنو)!! That doesn't ever happen. Fuck bob, his dad, and his fucking beard!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
06-18-2014, 01:18 AM
The video of his fucking dad on the white house lawn speaking arabic made me fucking nauseous!! That doesn't ever happen. Fuck bob, his dad, and his fucking beard!!

LMAO... - Lets

ChapaWolf
06-18-2014, 02:04 AM
LMAO... - Lets

I get the mouth, after I knock their teeth out of course.

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-17-2014, 04:35 AM
Traitor it is then, as more people find out the gritty details like oh I don't know things that he married or was engaged and maybe even had a child and owned his own piece of land where he and his new family lived unguarded, that surpasses deserter imho.

l33pfrog
07-24-2014, 02:54 AM
New info shows now we know he wasn't just a deserter but he also wanted to join the Taliban,Lets

Source or it didn't happen. Spoiler alert: it didn't happen.

l33pfrog
07-24-2014, 02:57 AM
The video of his fucking dad on the white house lawn speaking arabic made me fucking nauseous!! That doesn't ever happen. Fuck bob, his nigger dad, and his fucking beard!!

Today I learned Afghans speak Arabic. Newsflash, you troglodyte: the father was speaking Pakhto (Pashto). Please tell me you aren't actually this retarded.

ChapaWolf
07-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Holy Bishkek frogman is calling me out? Hey hostility is not something I am looking forward to, you are too god damn smart already. Yes I am that retarded! Thanks for the heads up and feel free to correct me on any mistake.:eusa_shifty:

On a second note- و نه fuck، چې څه شی، ديک bergdahl خبره كوله، چې لا تر اوسه هم په fucking ناروغه دي. داسې بريښي، چې تاسو په شان fella درد له امله زما لپاره د هيغ نور. Its Pakhto (Pashto) I just learned how to speak it.

Rhntz
07-26-2014, 11:50 AM
LMAO. I needed that my morning did not start off that great at work .

ChapaWolf
07-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Oh ah ha ha Rhtnz who's side are you on fooo? Translate this shit (to do that you must highlight the text and right click that will bring up a sub menu, now choose copy, then go here (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stars21.com%2Ftranslator%2Fen glish_to_pashto.html&ei=elfUU-DAPM6OyAS31YGACg&usg=AFQjCNGlOrHzp523b2lNrNt-JoJ-2Mf-Pw&sig2=QYbT9dwPPOJUcWHUEe9qiw) then paste and hit go). ړپيږې او د هغه د وزه گړزوله ږيره ابك کولای شي چې شړهوې په دندوكار د دوزخ. تر هغه ځايه چى د هغه د سپين مور به ونه شي، چې په جوړولو خډله شاور او د هغې د سپينكي لوبه ده. چندخې هلک کولاى شي د پاتې ځوښاگاني ته د هغه د pizza ټول سره مخامخ دي. حساب پاك ته ورسوی د نو يا زوې دانه چېخنۍ هغه په نڅا له سلاته.

LetsTripOutAndDie
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Oh ah ha ha Rhtnz who's side are you on fooo? Translate this shit (to do that you must highlight the text and right click that will bring up a sub menu, now choose copy, theni go here (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stars21.com%2Ftranslator%2Fen glish_to_pashto.html&ei=elfUU-DAPM6OyAS31YGACg&usg=AFQjCNGlOrHzp523b2lNrNt-JoJ-2Mf-Pw&sig2=QYbT9dwPPOJUcWHUEe9qiw) then paste and hit go). ړپيږې او د هغه د وزه گړزوله ږيره ابك کولای شي چې شړهوې په دندوكار د دوزخ. تر هغه ځايه چى د هغه د سپين مور به ونه شي، چې په جوړولو خډله شاور او د هغې د سپينكي لوبه ده. چندخې هلک کولاى شي د پاتې ځوښاگاني ته د هغه د pizza ټول سره مخامخ دي. حساب پاك ته ورسوی د نو يا زوې دانه چېخنۍ هغه په نڅا له سلاته.

I love it, blah blah fuck blah blah Bergdahl blah blah fucking ... keep it up Chapawolf lol - Lets

serpa6
07-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Traitor or deserter Same penalty death by hanging or firing squad he can have his choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-07-2014, 05:01 AM
What uneducated commies or snack bars voted no he's not a deserter or traitor he's just an innocent, misunderstood soldier who should just be left in peace. Anyone who voted that should have their names sent to N.S.A. to hack their communications because I'd bet only an Alqeada or Taliban supporter or member would believe that bullshit. AC needs to screen anti allie supporters better like the site says "AC is not for showing enemy propaganda or spouting it or uploading anti allies footage"

serpa6
08-08-2014, 12:14 AM
What uneducated commies or snack bars voted no he's not a deserter or traitor he's just an innocent, misunderstood soldier who should just be left in peace. Anyone who voted that should have their names sent to N.S.A. to hack their communications because I'd bet only an Alqeada or Taliban supporter or member would believe that bullshit. AC needs to screen anti allie supporters better like the site says "AC is not for showing enemy propaganda or spouting it or uploading anti allies footage"
It was a poll and everyone is entitled to there opinion, Lets. Just because they support no death penalty, does not mean they are commies or a Taliban supporter or a terrorist supporter it is there opinion. Even though they should take a good look at there answer, If they believe in there country. Some live in a fantasy world, where they do not think this sort of thing can happen.

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
It was a poll and everyone is entitled to there opinion, Lets. Just because they support no death penalty, does not mean they are commies or a Taliban supporter or a terrorist supporter it is there opinion. Even though they should take a good look at there answer, If they believe in there country. Some live in a fantasy world, where they do not think this sort of thing can happen.
Your right Serpa I just hate people who hear a story on lame stream media or through questionable web sites (at best) and don't do what I and everyone I know with a brain does find the fucking original source material that the person who wrote the story that you read or listened to got it from for their story and read that before blindly following the heard you sheeple, it's a classic way of spreading misinformation. I've seen people say oh this founding father acted this way or owned slaves and when I asked what source did you get this from it's never from the founder or friends of his, their source is a random professor who is just spreading lies and that's why never believe anything unless it comes directly from the original source like the person, organization or close friends or relatives of the source mentioned because this how they try to dumb down the populous. Basically only believe what can be backed by the original sources like a persons own writings or statements from them since they were actually there never believe anything instantly do your homework, just for fun if you have a kid or two read what their history books say then find on the page what source was supposably used to write that info and then find that source read it and you won't believe how often the source the text book claims said this or proves that isn't even in the ballpark let alone the state lol. Sometimes they'll try and hide the truth by saying this source is what we used to make up this chapter and the source is just some crazy professor when you check the source so in those cases find the real source yourself. So lets say they are talking about a revolutionary war event, find the exact event their mentioning and read all the actual sources from that event who were there and watch how off the text book is from the actual sources who witnessed or participated in the event. - Lets

bgbllbffr
08-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Deserter. [ with obvious mental problems ] Dont believe all the BS about Him wanting to become a taliban. Why did He ever enlist if He sympathized with the enemy. Iam sure He was taken with all the loss of innocents & the overwhelming stacks of collateral damage untill it made Him crack. That certainly dont make Him a would be terrorist

ChapaWolf
08-22-2014, 03:50 AM
I can tell you right now what made him crack it was all the innocent goat ass walking around that place. Shit we all saw his dad, kids been eatin goat since he was born. He sees the talibanis putting goats in there trunks, communal goats, goat tag teams, all that. He probably thought its not that bahh bahhd how could there be so much hostility with all these beautiful goats? Look my step mom raised goats some of them have pretty eyes, I think the doe mule deer are much better looking, at least they have little petite hooves fuckin goats have nasty large over grown shit compacted clubs.

ChapaWolf
04-06-2015, 02:47 AM
They better hang that cocksucker. Or at least get him a nice room at GITMO that way some peeps can fuck his incision.