PDA

View Full Version : Video: Libyan Rebel Tank Explodes

ChapaWolf
05-31-2014, 10:29 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/847_89121.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5487-Libyan-Rebel-Tank-Explodes) Libyan tank (T-54?) explodes after firing shell at the Army.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5487-Libyan-Rebel-Tank-Explodes)

DREDD
05-31-2014, 01:38 PM
and the rag(head)doll goes flying hahahahaha.

Coyote64
05-31-2014, 07:04 PM
Don`t you think it was really odd that the camera man made sure the tank that was obscured from shot was in frame when all the action was every where else ?

ChapaWolf
06-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Coyote64 what exactly are you implying? Are you saying this was staged, or somehow fixed to make it look like a really old surplus tank had a cooling system failure after firing at least 10 consecutive shots inside of a 2 min period resulting in the gunner being violently blown out of the hatch? This whole setup looked like a hell of a lot of work to make this shitty video. If you study the Libyan revolution and rebel tactics, its clear that they all formed a firing line a couple of kilos away and fired somewhat blindly at there target as they were doing here.

rayjen02
06-01-2014, 06:34 AM
This is a repost. I think we are seeing a crappy cameraman using a crappy camera, to film crappy soldiers using crappy weapons in crappy tactics to cover a crappy tank with a crappy gun, crappy ammo, and crappy crew. Based on the timing and my estimates, the tank loader had a problem, and he tried to eject the round. Classic slow burn primer, or a cook off. Either way, same effect if the breach is open. The commander was standing in the hatch which became the snubnose high caliber barrel for a mobile AAA. Otherwise known as the Gonzo Effect.

DREDD
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM
it's all a conspiracy..against (and you can choose all or some)comunism(bit out of date i know) muslims,allah,the middle east,etc etc etc ad nausem,perpetrated by...the jews,israel,the C.I.A. ,F.B.I.,M.I.6.,M.I.5.,mossad,FREEMASONS,(all ways a good one) but they leave out the real culprit...the flying spagetti monster in the sky!!!!(the more exclamation marks and capital letters the more real it is,until they get green letters to replace green ink)fukin morons.!!!!!!!!!

DREDD
06-01-2014, 02:52 PM
yeehah ,ride e'm cowboy (camel molester)

CuChi
06-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah, this is well old repost and isn't staged in any way.
I know it's naughty of me, but I still find it funny!
IIRC ChapaWolf has got it spot on.

ChapaWolf
06-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Sorry bout the repost, I figured it was but I had never seen it and laughed my ass off.

Dredd...... what about the illuminati!??? Who recently took out Paul Walker in a remote controlled Porsche!!!!!!!!

DREDD
06-02-2014, 04:50 AM
chapawolf ....what about N.A.S.A. and the obviously fake moon landing's (the moon as we know is a hole in the sky carpet) and the fake picture's of a round planet earth,which is of course flat,as any foole know.

ChapaWolf
06-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Have you seen the Alien that works for the secret service? Phil Schneider and I gave him a ride to area 51 on one of the many Mach 5 underground Maglev trains that run all over the US. That was only after I took Phil and his retired FBI agent friend to the underground Grey Alien outfit in Dulce New Mexico, we went for a little payback for Phil's missing finger and to avenge the Green Beret guy that lost his life protecting Phil on his first trip down the elevator to their stinky fucken layer.

ChapaWolf
06-02-2014, 07:17 AM
IIRC ChapaWolf has got it spot on.

IIRC If I Recall Correctly, That's a good one!

CuChi
06-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Blimey mate, I'm nearly 60 and I've taught a youngster something about the internet??

You've made my day!

DREDD
06-02-2014, 05:56 PM
chapawolf ...was that the invisible aboveground maglev,or the underground one that connects with morlock central 20,000 leagues beneath the ground ,powered by gerbils on running on excercise wheels ,fed on vegetable substitute brewed in the organic unshaved armpits of vegan lesbians with beards?

serpa6
06-02-2014, 09:39 PM
that guy did not fly out of the hatch that was a bull riding contest yippie ky yah mother fucker

Rangemaster
06-08-2014, 05:40 PM
" According to the Operator Manual the round goes in this way" Ops!

ChapaWolf
07-28-2014, 02:58 AM
For fuck sake it would be hard to be on a team over in the Mid East, I swear if I was over there any body babbling snack bar would be instantly killed by me!

bmgtz
07-28-2014, 06:10 AM
one and a half with pike.... from the camel jockey diving team