PDA

View Full Version : Video: how to blow a bradly up

seal666
05-25-2014, 03:08 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/672_5182.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5459-how-to-blow-a-bradly-up) it is impossible to accept a caveman(taliban) can blowing up a bradly like this.......http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5459-how-to-blow-a-bradly-up)

Elevenbravo87
05-25-2014, 03:43 PM
Seems kinda suspect with the ending. If you going to go through all that trouble to plant explosives why end the video suddenly and not show the Bradley burning, all the while yelling a thousand snackbars a minute?

seal666
05-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Yes elevenbravo iam suspace why they didnt show bradly burning....but you can see explosion happened and these guys dont have eny equepment to use movie trick and make a fake movie

jamieooh
05-25-2014, 10:41 PM
I think this was a broke down bradley from 2004.

Rhntz
05-25-2014, 11:24 PM
Yea makes sense Jamie kind of reminded me of the syria vid where the rebel put the grenade down the barrel of the Saa tank and blew it up,but was obvious the tank was disabled and abandoned. But A propaganda vid for sure!

serpa6
05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Disabled bradley for sure, no bradley crew would sit there in alley with surrounding buildings You are asking for it and they did not show it burn did not even look like enough explosives to blow it up Propaganda bullshit

DREDD
05-26-2014, 01:23 AM
this video stinks,staged for the camera?

CadetSV63
05-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Yep - staged bullshit.

ChapaWolf
05-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Bradleys don't usually travel alone, and why the fuck you post this shit here makes about as much sense as this video. Hey the people that designed the Bradley forgot one fucking thing and this ass pack figured it out! If you sneak up in front of the vehicle and quietly drag shit underneath it then sneak away you will be able to blow it up. I haven't seen a camel jockey propaganda video yet where it shows the aftermath of the implied destruction usually just a replay over and over of the beginning of the explosion. Take this video and post it after the fake Iranian plane vid on your Iranian bullshit forum.

MaLass
05-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Its from Iraq.. I tried to post several years ago, cause I found it hillarious.. It was denied since it was viewed upon as "propaganda".........

MaLass
05-31-2014, 02:44 PM
the hillarious part being that they (in the full version) used several attempts to start their little fire..

seal666
05-31-2014, 04:07 PM
i think it is from afghanistan

Elevenbravo87
06-01-2014, 04:24 PM
As a former Bradley crewman first off, the dismounts (6) would have been deployed to provide overwatch, second we NEVER traveled alone...always in pairs, usually with another element providing overwatch, third the gunner would have been scanning his assigned sector, and the BC would have had his head out of the hatch scanning for threats as well... the only time we was buttoned up was for incoming arty and heavy direct fire. Video is most definitely some raghead bullshit progaganda

joker
06-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Thats at a F.O.B look behind it and you can see the cammy netting around posts. they probably sat that bradly there to cover the ave of approach. This is no staged it just shows what happens when a unit does not pay attention.

gutro
06-04-2014, 12:16 PM
I like how the video ends before you can see the damage... my assumption is that fireball was the fuel exploding and not the Bradly itself. Would love to see what damage was done, and how effective/non-effective this attack was.

DREDD
06-04-2014, 12:31 PM
yeah lets build a forward operating base with no line of site ,in a "dip" surrounded by sniper positions...at least there's no sewer tunnels underneath ..coz they dont know HOW to build a sewage network, let alone stage a realistic LOOKING attack,obviosly either the brad was abandoned . OR they were really really fast asleep. or make up a good conspiricy excuse,seriously make up a good theory,we've had sooooo many. or apply ochams razor.or what ever.