PDA

View Full Version : Combat Footage - Ukraine

dmitroid
05-07-2014, 01:47 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/817_56689.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5406-Combat-Footage-Ukraine) Combat Footage - Ukrainehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5406-Combat-Footage-Ukraine)

reiyezza
05-07-2014, 05:53 AM
The given description is wrong. You should read it like this: Ukrain Nazi Army is killing their own citizens and brothers. Enough said.

kwadrat005
05-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Indeed the description is wrong. it should be - "Ukrainian forces kill pro russian terrorists and insurgents".

But i see that RussiaSTRONK!!1 propaganda is working hard ...

BrendenF11
05-07-2014, 04:34 PM
I'd call it a civil war with far to much outside influence, but that is just my humble opinion. Ukrainian battle outset of civil war?

archangel54
05-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Is it still a civil war when the government is fighting foreigners? The funniest thing in the world is seeing a muscovite calling a Ukrainian, a Nazi...... lmao......

reiyezza
05-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Of course you can laugh more, because the pregnant woman killed by "saint heroes of Ukraine" looks so funny and sure she is not a woman but separatist. And how is to kill unarmed people and burn them alive NOT Nazi?

dmitroid
05-08-2014, 08:04 AM
reiyezza, where are you from?

Giftig
05-08-2014, 08:36 AM
Thats not Ukraine Armed Forces but pro Russian Forces

Skivvy Stacker
05-08-2014, 05:46 PM
I hate to point this out, and it really doesn't mean anything to me; but during WWII Ukrainians were members of the SS, and used to hunt down and kill Jews.
Just sayin'.

rocky5544
05-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Skivvy Stacker, so you blame the grandsons for the sin of the grandfather, maybe if their family actually did it. Where were you born and what is your lineage? Got to make sure you are held accountable for the sins of your fathers race.

serpa6
05-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Skivvy Stacker, so you blame the grandsons for the sin of the grandfather, maybe if their family actually did it. Where were you born and what is your lineage? Got to make sure you are held accountable for the sins of your fathers race.
So I am German polish So does that make me accountable for all that happened during WW2 He was just giving history of the people

bgbllbffr
05-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Only a low % of Ukrainians chose to cooperate with the Nazis.And They were traitors trying to save their own skin, And at the same time 5 million Ukrainians had joined the Red Army to combat Nazi Germany

archangel54
05-09-2014, 05:02 PM
reiyezza's buddies are quite a busy bunch of savages. Here's a translated news update from East Ukraine:

""Accommodation ATC Mariupol completely burned. Snipers killed our commander Dnipropetrovsk territorial defense brigades Sergei Demidenko. According to eyewitnesses, the terrorists bullied out of the body of the deceased Demidenko. Him - already dead - cut off the ears and eyes gouged out. Fiends! Seriously wounded commander of the military unit "

These savage terrorists have a bloodlust which includes disemboweling and drowning victims, and just like the savage skinnies in Somalia have taken to surrounding themselves with civilian non-combatants. The idea that Ukrainians participated in pogroms and evacuations of jews has merit. But the same can be said of French, Polish, German, Russian, White Russian and so on and so on...... it's a Bolshevik lie to perpetuate Ukrainians as anti-semites, were there? Yes. But certainly no worse than any other non-Jewish ethnic European group or our very own southern KKK. For every story of anti-Semitism I have heard a thousand where Ukrainians, at great risk of losing their own lives, saved jews from death or deportation.

Skivvy Stacker
05-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Just pointing out some history.
As far as my lineage goes, I'm part German, part Scottish, part Jewish, and whole son-of-a-bitch. :D

ebk187
05-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Yup, those are firefights. Crazy stuff.

Payne
05-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Let history be history..don't judge today's people, be that germans or ukrainians, by what happened 70 years ago. It's not the same world anymore, mentalities changed and the values are different.
Every time something violent happens, there's something in any of the participants history that can be thrown in their face in order to get some propaganda leverage.
There's somewhere on the net a clip in which putin says Russia is for Russians and any minority more or less can f*ck off, no teritory will be given to them, but it's OK to tear a sovereign nation for the sake of russian speaking population. this kind of double standard makes me sick, and pretty much sums the way the Russians really are.
In eastern Ukraine, it's really hard to believe that in the riots of russian speaking Ukrainian citizens are not infiltrated by russian agitators. So, what is to be done? Sending the army? Would look like the right thing to do, since the army's main role is to defend the national borders, but that will escalate quickly, because that's what the agitators want in the first place: a reason. SO?