PDA

View Full Version : This Is What It Looks Like To Be A Blue Angel

jamieooh
04-22-2014, 10:08 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/638_75713.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5373-This-Is-What-It-Looks-Like-To-Be-A-Blue-Angel) http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5373-This-Is-What-It-Looks-Like-To-Be-A-Blue-Angel)

Rhntz
04-22-2014, 10:10 PM
One wrong move or sudden twitch,bad things........

jamieooh
04-22-2014, 10:13 PM
One wrong move or sudden twitch,bad things........

bad time to have gas

ChapaWolf
04-23-2014, 01:31 AM
WOW!!!! Those fucking jackasses that say "Its an optical illusion, blah, blah" obviously have never seen this video. I don't know many people that could drive a car or boat that close to one another. And they sure as hell couldn't do it at 450mph.

rayjen02
04-23-2014, 05:55 AM
In '94 or '95, we were sitting on a Connex box having some beers watching them practice for the El Toro MCAS Air Show. One Aviator stood his F-18 on its tail and hovered down the runway about 20 feet off the ground. Then he recovered into forward flight, and did a 90 degree bank turn 30 feet off the ground through pine trees. He looked up through the canopy, saw me bellowing with my beer in the air, and gave us a thumbs up! I will never forget that for as long as I live. Too bad that base got blown up when the aliens invaded.

khunt
04-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Stupid shit to risk your and your buddies life in stunt like that when they could be spereading the american dream to Goat-lovers in middle east.

ChapaWolf
04-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Hey kunt I bet your a lesbian you fucking fish eating bitch.

Skivvy Stacker
04-23-2014, 06:59 PM
I think this is why they call those coveralls "Poopie Suits".

Oh, and khunt is obviously a teenage boy who thinks his screen name is fucking hilarious and his comment it biting social commentary.
It's not, kid. Stop trying to hand out with the Big Dogs.

DREDD
04-23-2014, 07:07 PM
now that gentelmen, is whats called flying

serpa6
04-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Stupid shit to risk your and your buddies life in stunt like that when they could be spereading the american dream to Goat-lovers in middle east.
If you know anything about the history of these pilots they have given plenty of love to the enemy's we are fighting they do not make this team for nothing they are the best of the best from the navy and marines and your username tell's me i best get my trigger finger ready my child as one of the members said dont try to hang with the big dogs unless you want to be bit:D

khunt
04-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Wow, you guys are easily agitated. sorry that you´re not seeing the sarcastic humor in my comment. i was drunk when i wrote it and i still stand behind it. just my opinion. money could be spent in better things. like dead talibans(what?? you disagree???) so calm the fuck down or the enemy will win. Btw i happen to be middle aged man and khunt was my first rifles name. And Khunt ( or ChùNTH) Is the bringer of doom in Finnish folklore Peit´hshar. so its not vagina like you perverted dogs might think.

Rhntz
04-24-2014, 01:10 AM
I don't know Cunt,maybe you should stop drinking and posting kind of like texting and driving,you have been a member since 2009 and you are using the drunk thing but standing behind it.you have posted 4 times in that time frame and i am willing to bet other than the two recent ones the other two over the last 5 years may have been drunk posts also,just saying.......there is a good chance!

bgbllbffr
04-24-2014, 02:39 AM
Have any of You guys ever heard of "Muscle Man" from " The Regular Show" ?

khunt
04-24-2014, 03:07 AM
OK, sorry ladies.. I have been on this site since it was just a little amateur project of Stark. i Have seen all the videos but i havent commented because usually someone else has allready said it better. and i have a life outside my apartment too. but i´ll stop commenting while intoxicated if all of you promise to stop whining like little bitches. No offence.

bgbllbffr
04-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Sounds good to Me, Brother. ...And Vaginas do rock btw -lol

serpa6
04-25-2014, 03:17 AM
OK, sorry ladies.. I have been on this site since it was just a little amateur project of Stark. i Have seen all the videos but i havent commented because usually someone else has allready said it better. and i have a life outside my apartment too. but i´ll stop commenting while intoxicated if all of you promise to stop whining like little bitches. No offence.
Little bitches wow lot of umpp in that comment could not say something better then that You might sew what you reap Just sayin :D

gutro
04-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Well that escalated quickly!!!!
These guys have the best job in the world, and imo, have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their bird. They know their plane better than anybody else.
Wonder how long till they switch to the JSF and what choreography they will come up with to show off their new toys?

khunt
04-25-2014, 10:13 PM
"Little bitches wow lot of umpp in that comment could not say something better then that You might sew what you reap Just sayin"
In Finland we use little dots and points in senteces, its easier to read and comperehend.
What does that umpp stand for? Un-Mutated-Pedophile-pastor?
Of course they can do what the flute they want, it´s not my money being spent on goverment paid jackass stunts. Respectos if they are veterans and have killed enemies,but they should be doing that still if they are so great pilots. Finlandian veterans still patroll on the border with rusja, since 1944, because they gave the oath and it sticks.

jamieooh
04-25-2014, 10:34 PM
http://www.puolustusvoimat.fi/wcm/Erikoissivustot/Midnight+Hawks/English/

serpa6
04-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Cunt you are a joke!! Are you a wanna be English teacher or what?? You should stick to that.
Also if you don't care what they do with our money, then why comment on them??
Another thing what the fuck is Rusja never heard of it. My advice to you is to put down the bottle and comment when your sober, you will get no where arguing with the members or staff.
Enjoy your stay and put down the god dam bottle, if you don't want to do that go build an igloo or a ice castle that will protect you from
Rusja :D

khunt
04-25-2014, 11:45 PM
"http://www.puolustusvoimat.fi/wcm/Erikoissivustot/Midnight+Hawks/English/"
Thats the biggest reason i hate goverment funded air-clowns. Military shouldnt waste money on stupid shit, no matter how spectacular and cool they might seem to the crowds. One stuntplane takes off and swirls around = soldiers die in depths of afghanistan due to lack of sufficient armor and ammo, caused by the insufficient funds. War for War, entertainment is found at Apachelips.

serpa6
04-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Khunt do you know the reason for these air shows?? I will give you the answer. They raise millions for the childrens hospitals through out the US, also the American people like to see what there money is paying for with there own eys
War for War entertainment is found at Apacheclips I am eagerly awaiting the meaning on that It best be good DAM GOOD

jamieooh
04-25-2014, 11:56 PM
khunt, You are about spending money on equipment for the men and women in combat. When any country send it's men and women to war they should be equiped with the best. Wether it be weapons, gear or technology. We owe it to them.
Videos like this are also recruiting tools.

Rhntz
04-26-2014, 12:10 AM
Damn I missed the party

khunt
04-26-2014, 12:12 AM
You missed a spot there =) War exists because there is a war, right? And the entertainment side of it is found here.. so stop the flying tricks and instead smoke some hadji dicks for our vids.

Rhntz
04-26-2014, 12:36 AM
That's Interesting, stop the flying tricks and instead smoke some hadji dicks "FOR OUR VIDS" OUR???????So your a hadji?????

serpa6
04-26-2014, 12:43 AM
You missed a spot there =) War exists because there is a war, right? And the entertainment side of it is found here.. so stop the flying tricks and instead smoke some hadji dicks for our vids.
do you think there is a waste of money here
there are no flying tricks and I also understand what you are saying about the vids Got a good idea why dont you upload some yourself this site always like its members to help out to :)

http://youtu.be/4HuCxhWLKyM

khunt
04-26-2014, 01:11 AM
That's Interesting, stop the flying tricks and instead smoke some hadji dicks "FOR OUR VIDS" OUR???????So your a hadji?????
No, im not a hadji thank you, are u stupid or something?.. By "our" i meant the people who watch videos of terrorists being blown up. so: these aces could go to fight the fuckin war with those planes and kill some camelback monkeys( and upload´em videos to apachelips.com) instead of making risky tricks, dangering large crowds on the ground and spending a shitload of money from military resources.
And the chanting kids: quite irritating. all kind of chanting in masses, specially " U.S.A" sounds stupid and cocky.

bgbllbffr
04-26-2014, 01:25 AM
You know everyone has an opinion on How the government spends its money.& maybe We shouldent be so quick to be offended by Ones opinion.As long as no disrespect is aimed twoard any members or Our military itself, then I dont see the problem. We all bag on the government, there the ones who decide how the money is spent.

bgbllbffr
04-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Also a guy who has been a member since 2009 Should be tolarated somewhat more than some newbie although If He continues to post only when intoxicated {like He admitted} then it might becom risky business for Him. Hopefully everyone can try to look at things in a broader spectrum because We all got problems. We should use what We got to help our brothers & not to add to there apparent misery

serpa6
04-26-2014, 02:24 AM
Also a guy who has been a member since 2009 Should be tolarated somewhat more than some newbie although If He continues to post only when intoxicated {like He admitted} then it might becom risky business for Him. Hopefully everyone can try to look at things in a broader spectrum because We all got problems. We should use what We got to help our brothers & not to add to there apparent misery
BG we do tolerate older members more then a new user You of all people should know this very well lol jk
We here respect everyone's opinion Weather we like it or not. But to insult the members Staff and other country's that are your allies Well you have to think about what point is it There are other sites if you want troll this site is not that one for sure.
Call our kids stupid that just puts another log on the fire. Want to attack Staff and members that is like throwing gasoline on a already barn fire.
There is nothing about being cocky either
I have explained how these pilots get to this level of flying and what the purpose of these demo pilots are doing.
If some drunken douche wants to just keep on and on and on well we have the right to do what it says in the User agreement We reserve that right and shall use it.
Also about these pilots dropping plenty of so call love on the taliban or any other terrorist or threat to the US and its allies These pilots have done plenty of that If someone wants to post a video for the enjoyment of our members then so be it but if a drunk has nothing to say good about then dont say it all and i dont give a fuck about proper grammar either that just proves someone is just an aggravating twat, that needs to go out and get laid

bgbllbffr
04-26-2014, 02:58 AM
I hear You Serpa,

bgbllbffr
04-26-2014, 03:03 AM
Now go rate that video I left for You in the pit already....lol

khunt
04-26-2014, 03:09 AM
When did i insult staff? What countries have i insulted? if im attacked, i respond and then the rank is irrelevant. sorry. And i didnt insult the kids, it´s nice that they see a helicopter. i just pointed out that some chants sound arrogant . we live in different countries and we have different views on things and it´s ok, you dont have to get so negative, we have the same enemy afterall.. But i apologize for upsetting those who were. I obviously shouldnt write here because my opinions cause such a grief for hard-core soldiers keeping the site rolling, risking their keyboards daily all around the basement.

ChapaWolf
04-29-2014, 07:30 AM
You said it cunt your just another hard core soldier risking his keyboard to spread the finish dream to the boarder of Rusja while drinking vodka:(. Here's some sarcastic humor, the white death is gonna come back from the dead and slap the shit out of you for disparaging the image of the country with your hypocritical baby nuts pouting drunk rambling. Then he's gonna take a ride in a F-18 piloted by a goat loving american after pissing on you slobbering whining face while chanting USA USA USA!:)

rayjen02
05-03-2014, 09:39 AM
I just thought it was a cool vid. Didn't think any of this was going to happen. It went totally wrong, in an unintelligent way. On both sides.

Skivvy Stacker
07-18-2015, 03:48 PM
When they make you a Blue Angel, they take the bone out of your head that tells you flying like this is a really dumb thing to do.