PDA

View Full Version : The Armchair General 2014

mickk
03-31-2014, 01:27 AM
Well things are hotting up. We can all have a crack at the year ahead now, before the blood starts flowing.

Putin will kick things off at Easter, probably Sunday, he likes that sort of thing. Just about bet my balls on it.

Russia forms alliance with China. Rattle of Sabres around the Sea of Japan.

Japan, Sth Korea, USA, form a counter Bloc in S/E. Those sneaaky Nips didnt get that Loomanitwarieean ship with a ramp deck for noting.

Russia amps up aid to Syria to deflect USA from Ukraine.

Russia takes all the "stans" to the Afghanistan Border, eventually takes Afghanistan.

Putin has his version of a victory, his feeble manhood enhanced in his eyes. He gains some massive territory of dubious economic value and with Afghanistan, becomes the hero of the old USSR. He knows the Yanks couldnt be fucked, so Id say that is his 3-5 year goal. Afghanistan.

Just how small can a cock be? ask Vlad.

NATO does nothing because Belarus is left alone.

China wants Japan so bad, it has unfinished business and I cant blame them for that. Sth Korea and Japan face a long term threat from those Chinois Ruskies. China and Russia could occupy all territory east of Poland, 10-15 years, take all of Asia would be my guess at long term aims from the chows and that soft cock.

We would have a muslim world, a western european/usa world and a good ole USSR/China world.

Now someone is going to have to buddy up. Hmm, I think we would side with the Terrys because they are all mad. If we went against them, then it would be one aganst two, not two against two in the end. We need to get to them before the other side uses them against us, sad but thats the way it goes.

Russia and China have so much to gain by forcing the USA to keep spending money on War. Economic destabilization leading to social chaos is their aim, whilst buying the entire economy on the side.

What do y`all see happening in 2014?

bgbllbffr
03-31-2014, 10:30 PM
Steven Seagal is a Fucking COMMIE TRAITOR !!!

jamieooh
03-31-2014, 10:49 PM
I agree with you on China has unfinished business with Japan.They have some scores to settle and some islands to take back from WWII.
Think Putin would go after Afghanistan again?

serpa6
03-31-2014, 11:26 PM
Putin in afganistan
1 for payback
2 Strategic bases
3 siding with china that could backfire in his face if China was to take japan and china is know for cut throat relations, they could turn on him in a heart beat
4 As far as him taking the stan's they would burn him They would never live under russian rule They already tried that once and it failed miserably
Putin has little cock sydrome he thinks that by trying to be the russian hero of yesteryear is going to be a steriod shot for his dick well maybe it would give him bigger balls But you know what they say about steriods it might have the oppisite affect on him and make his tallewacker smaller then what it already is :D