PDA

View Full Version : Creek Company, 2-4 IN, 4 BCT, 10th Mountain Division Deployment Video OEF XX-XXI

bu187
03-23-2014, 02:53 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/876_96318.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5229-Creek-Company-2-4-IN-4-BCT-10th-Mountain-Division-Deployment-Video-OEF-XX-XXI) From the video owner:

This video spans our 8 month deployment to Afghanistan towards the end of the war from June 2013 to February 2014. During this deployment the company was attached to Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force - Afghanistan.The company moved constantly; conducting combat operations in Nangahar, Laughman, Wardak, Logar, and Ghazni provinces.

This video was created for 2 reasons:
-To give the men something to look back on in 10 years and help them remember what they did
-To give their families an idea of what their soldiers actually did while they were deployed

I struggled with the idea of posting this to the internet, because as soon as you do, you open yourself up to the comments of the the peanut gallery and armchair quarterbacks. However, I believe that the people who will enjoy this video will far out way the negative nancies. I also posted this for an additional reason. The majority of the country, the media, and big army seems to think that the war in Afghanistan is over. I assure you it is not. There are still thousands of good Americans in harms way fighting and dying over there. Maybe this video will help remind some people of that.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/media/5229-Creek-Company-2-4-IN-4-BCT-10th-Mountain-Division-Deployment-Video-OEF-XX-XXI)

meko19
03-23-2014, 07:37 PM
loved it but would love to see the bda's, where can I find what our bad asses did to terry and their ilk? please help

Bigfoot13
03-23-2014, 10:05 PM
One Hell of an Awesome Video, thanks for Posting.

HighlanderGunn
03-23-2014, 11:29 PM
10th Mountain Division has got their s**t squared away!! When folks talk about the 10th, everybody looks up and takes notice.

Eep14701
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Great vid my friend.

A-stan
03-24-2014, 01:23 PM
The 10th Mountain Division was just finishing their first tour when I hit the sand pit in 2006-07.
They are a quality group of people and made the country a lot safer for those of us who had to train up the locals.

Rhntz
03-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Awesome vid,nice to hear some country music for a change.....

khunt
03-31-2014, 07:49 PM
good footage. shitty music. i dont understand you americans like look your war clips with fagget pop.

Rhntz
03-31-2014, 11:11 PM
I don't know Cunt this Is a pretty well put together vid And everyone has they're own taste In music but the music Is not too bad And On top of that It Is A good mix Of being Able to hear the shooting And talking but Also hear the music.Why don't you put A vid together with the music you like And post It.Regardless of what music you like on your vid I'm sure of the thousands of members on here At least one or maybe more will say your's sounds like fagget pop.JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!:)

serpa6
03-31-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't know Cunt this Is a pretty well put together vid And everyone has they're own taste In music but the music Is not too bad And On top of that It Is A good mix Of being Able to hear the shooting And talking but Also hear the music.Why don't you put A vid together with the music you like And post It.Regardless of what music you like on your vid I'm sure of the thousands of members on here At least one or maybe more will say your's sounds like fagget pop.JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!:)
On the vid thanks Bu187
Rhntz you could not have said it any better Thank you :thumbsup:

LoopyChef
04-05-2014, 06:43 AM
SCAR H and a SpectreDR sdfkjdsfjsdfsdf orgasms.

AlphaDawg
04-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Awesome video, running over open ground with rounds cracking around your head and keeping your shit together and continuing to advance, real deal.

Pizza N Beer
06-25-2014, 10:37 AM
I know a PFC with 2-4. PFC Holloman said theres nothing better than 10th even tho Polk blows ass

ItalianStallion
08-14-2014, 05:52 PM
I work on Fort Drum 10th mountain climb to glory always mfers...