PDA

View Full Version : The Unmarked, Matte-Gray Crown Vic

shatto
02-27-2014, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-1tm2dm8k&feature=youtu.be

Time to be scared yet?

jamieooh
02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Ford doesn't make the crown vic anymore, but you can easily buy a used police package crown vic.
I do wonder why local law enforcement agency are getting mwraps. Is it the cheapest option?
Obama did say he wanted an agency equal to the military for inside the US. Homeland security seems to fit that bill , anymore.
My not so humble opinion is. There should have been riot in D.C. when Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were bailed out during the financial collapse. Congress members should have been put on trial since they caused it.
This country would be a much better place if Congress and the President feared for their freedom.
A noose is a very important knot .

serpa6
02-27-2014, 11:28 PM
:evilgrin:

serpa6
02-28-2014, 12:24 AM
If he where to have a level headed brain and no vendetta about his failure because, of his failure to become a fighter pilot.
Our police departments and swat sert teams weather they be regular or to the federal level don't this guy think when they have to do a search warrant that they could run into a bomb makers house even if it was a poker game.
Gangs criminals are much more better armed then our police departments There are entitys in this country that would love to see it fail and run things there way. IE Musluims criminals mafia gangs all terrorists in my book
I hate to say this but it will happen with our wars ending, some of our men and women who i love and greatly appreciatte there devotion and dedication to keeping our country free will go back to there neighborhoods and go back to see there friends and some will get back in to the gang life Then where will we be you have a well trained person shoot it out with the police a person that has been under fire and has had some many rounds wizz by him do you think he is going to be afraid of anyone that is firing at him, who do you think would win a gun battle just ask yourself that.

About the guy in the gray crown vic He probably was under cover and did he see anyone in the back seat? Maybe someone under witness protection and the officers that work in that do not show there identity or a Undercover officer that came from another county or city or town and criminals are not dumb they will try to trace a unmarked police unit specially if the car has windows that dark it raises flags to criminals they can easily take down the plate and trace it If some criminal where to bag a Undercover officer or a witness in protection it means reward money to see where it comes from.
Guys like this i do not trust because of his vendetta against his country because of his failure. They do not paint a clear picture they use smoke and mirrors, some people are sick in this world and have nothing else better to do and the bad thing is people feed off of this so much that they really start to believe that its true.

bgbllbffr
02-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Ive heard so many times that the police are out weapond by the bad guys but out of the hundreds of police shootouts that have been publicized, I can only think of one. Its usually & extremely, just the opposite, but still they keep saying it. What ever they push down the media pipeline....thats what people are feeding on...thats what people are believing. I dont think the people are getting a fair shake when it comes down to it. It seems Our government is slowly becoming like the military & We the people,..are on a need to know basis, Without knowing all the facts, people are sure to believe whatever there told... I do think its time to start being scared.

ebk187
03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Ive heard so many times that the police are out weapond by the bad guys but out of the hundreds of police shootouts that have been publicized, I can only think of one. Its usually & extremely, just the opposite, but still they keep saying it. What ever they push down the media pipeline....thats what people are feeding on...thats what people are believing. I dont think the people are getting a fair shake when it comes down to it. It seems Our government is slowly becoming like the military & We the people,..are on a need to know basis, Without knowing all the facts, people are sure to believe whatever there told... I do think its time to start being scared.

Affirm. I hear that all the time. And it's not true. It's really a load of shit. Cops becoming employed with military backgrounds? Yes. With verifiable combat experience? No. They're in a phase of playing dress up, justifying operational budget expenses with absurd allegations of encountering better-armed criminals.

I'm going to get off my soap box now. But just how I hated pogs playing dress up in the service, I hate pogs playing dress up in law enforcement.