PDA

View Full Version : hello yaro here

yaro1
06-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Hello All,
My name is Yaronczyk but i go by Yaro much easier to say . I have been in the Army for four years and am getting ready to deploy to Afgan. So hopefully I can put some new things on here for all to watch. I'm an MP I know many dont care for us, thats cool, just think who your calling when your in trouble. We will be there no matter if you care for us or not.I am staioned at Fort Riley, KS enjoy the hell out of it compaired to my first duty staion . I have watched many of the vids on here and finally joined. thanks for your time.

Yaro

Cruelbreed
06-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey bud welcome to the forums!

We'll be looking for anything you want to share with us. I personally have nothing against an MP as it's a respectable job. I'm sure many would agree with me here. Good luck at Fort Riley!

Scott
06-27-2009, 10:36 PM
hey welcome to the website, glad you came and joined us, hope you enjoy your stay, cya around. :)

nastyleg
06-28-2009, 04:42 AM
I'm an MP I know many dont care for us, thats cool, just think who your calling when your in trouble. We will be there no matter if you care for us or not.I am staioned at Fort Riley, KS .

Yaro

We don't call MP's we call airsupport...lol...i am also a MP(11B2O secondary). Brother in law(SFC Hoffman) is retention at Riley. When you get out of Active duty he is the guy you see that tells you to go reserve.

Crashingwater
06-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey Yaro, welcome to the site man. No worries for being an MP, someones got to arrest us :P By the way, you cant spell WIMP, without MP. lol, j/k man, j/k.