PDA

View Full Version : A memorial for one of our members fallen dad a True Hero

serpa6
11-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Kenneth Boswell
Obituary

BOSWELL, Kenneth Darin, PFC, U.S. Army, 46, a resident of Ramer, AL, passed away on Sunday, October 6, 2013. He received the Army Accommodation Medal for capturing fifteen enemy soldiers by himself single handedly. He was preceded in death by his parents, Perry and Helen Cadenhead. He is survived by his wife, three children Two daughters and his son Caleb Boswell; three grandchildren, Braylon, Brooklyn and Allie; father, Thomas A. Boswell; mother, June Barrow; five brothers, Franky Smith, Troy Barrow, Jason Barberree, Terry Cadenhead, Tim Cadenhead; two sisters, Denise Gaskin, Charlotte Davis; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Woody and Elaine Harris. A Celebration of Life Service will be held at Ridout's Prattville Chapel at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 10, 2013. Burial will follow in Old Kingston Historical Cemetery.

A little on who the member is that Mr. Boswell father.
We all know him as Cilerc, Caleb Boswell is Kenneth Boswell son.
Cilerc has been a member for AC a Long time and it broke my heart when, I had found out that this had happened. His dad like to take his son shooting and do other things as well.
I am sure that i can say this that the Staff and Members of Apacheclips are very sorry for you and family's loss Caleb. I myself know what it is like to lose not only a Dad but a best friend as well
Mr. Boswell was a true American soldier and Hero Not caring about his own life Made a rush at enemy and conquered them to keep his fellow soldiers from getting overrun.
Stand guard Mr Boswell over family and us Watch and guide your family keep them from harm.
Until we meet a fellow Veteran
Serpa 6