PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen transformers yet?

Cruelbreed
06-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Headed to see it tonight at IMAX, I have a feeling it's going to be so damn fast paced.

Skypig
06-27-2009, 07:55 PM
You need to see it at an IMAX. I saw it on a regular screen and there is just too much going on. Sensory overload.

Scott
06-27-2009, 08:15 PM
i have the film on cam and i deleted it straight away, i watched about 1 minute here and there of the film, i know for a fact this is going to be a brilliant film and needs to be played on a wide screen with sound full blast. let us know how it went Dan.

Rate it out of 10 , 10 being the best 1 being shit. 5 being pretty good

Cruelbreed
06-27-2009, 10:44 PM
8 for me.. the story is good but man the action is supreme, i'm always impressed with the creativity and the special effects. A little too much concentration on how sexy megan fox is though.

ghost
06-27-2009, 11:05 PM
It was a pretty badass movie. Definitely buying it. 10/10! Awesome action scenes, and there's also those little witty humor parts too. Good stuff.

I think you will like it, unless you're like some crazy uber transformers nerd, because from what I've heard there were plenty of plot holes. But I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Cruelbreed
06-27-2009, 11:11 PM
It was a pretty badass movie. Definitely buying it. 10/10! Awesome action scenes, and there's also those little witty humor parts too. Good stuff.

I think you will like it, unless you're like some crazy uber transformers nerd, because from what I've heard there were plenty of plot holes. But I enjoyed it thoroughly.

That's true there are a bunch of funny ass scenes. That kid, I forget his name is particularly good with the smart ass commentary.

nastyleg
06-28-2009, 04:30 AM
8 for me.. The story is good but man the action is supreme, i'm always impressed with the creativity and the special effects. A little too much concentration on how sexy megan fox is though.

never too much concentration on how hot she is :d

nastyleg
06-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Right below the robots....um scrotum.

Scott
06-28-2009, 09:54 AM
haha , yeah like transformers one i watched over 5times because it was bad ass but for the most part megan fox was in it, i'll watch the film and focus on it, then watch it again a week later and directly focus on megan fox, man she is so fricking HOT.