PDA

View Full Version : Buy your gear from BDS Tactical

GRIMWOLF
10-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Hello to all,

I have been a member of this forum for a while, but this will be my first post. I am not a guy that has to speak of everything I encounter. I am definitely not a salesman, but I seriously can not stress how awesome, comfortable, durable, and affordable the gear I have been purchasing from BDS Tactical is. It is my sole motivation for this post.

I am not a company representative. I am a former soldier whom has had gear fail on me in the field. I swore to never deal with it again and promised to inform my brothers of quality gear. I have bought many pieces of their gear and regardless of what it is, the materials, quality, and customer service is Out-F.ing-Standing! The fact that it is all American made with Authentic materials is just a bonus.

If your like me and want only quality, American made gear... Please contact them and order stuff. I also convinced them to start doing the Kryptek patterns. Ask for Terry Horvath, He is also a former Marine. Tell him that I (Randall Drake sent you) and also state if you are a service member. They will take great care of you. Please enjoy and thank you, if you are one of my brothers in arms, then, Thank you even more.

Randall Drake
US ARMY INF
NRA INSTRUCTOR, CHIEF RSO