PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Suicide?

shatto
09-02-2013, 03:54 PM
To Veterans (and anybody thinking of murdering yourself)

Guys.... There lots of us Veterans who you could ask for help.

It is weak and selfish to keep it inside and to kill yourself
and hurt others because you don't know how
to handle your problems.

You aren't alone.

But, you have to ask.

serpa6
09-02-2013, 09:33 PM
To Veterans (and anybody thinking of murdering yourself)

Guys.... There lots of us Veterans who you could ask for help.

It is weak and selfish to keep it inside and to kill yourself
and hurt others because you don't know how
to handle your problems.

You aren't alone.

But, you have to ask.

Very true Shatto thank you for posting this,I know this from experience and i seeked the help.

shatto
09-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Very true Shatto thank you for posting this,I know this from experience and i seeked the help.
And you've been hassling people ever since. ;)
Thanks for sticking around.

ChapaWolf
09-24-2013, 01:55 AM
I am not a veteran. I thank all veterans for all they have done for me. I want to let you guys know to all of us you are heroes and we all appreciate you the last thing we would ever want to happen to you is for you to take your own life. I know that life isn't the same, that alot of terrible things have been done or witnessed but its not your fault. We as a country sent you there to take care of business and the only I myself and a lot of others have for you gratitude. Thanks you all. Don't take yourself away from us please talk to somebody. I have been at a point in my life that suicide was the only thing that made sense. The funny thing is I knew that counseling was not going to help. But it came full circle and after I went to counseling and talked about shit that was bothering me I FELT BETTER! I no longer wish to take my own life. TALK TO SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE IT A SHOT. If that doesn't work try something else your not a bad person.