PDA

View Full Version : Chemical weapon launching - Syria

JJ
08-30-2013, 04:10 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/3159_3517.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4237) (description from youtube)
A Chemical surface to surface missile launching from Mazzeh military airport. This missile hit Eastern Ghouta (Eastern Damascus) and was fired at 6:00AM - on the day of the chemical attack. If you look closely you can see the chemical warhead housing attached to the rocket.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4237)

dmitroid
08-30-2013, 06:05 PM
HAHAHahaaaaaaaaaaa )) nice try al qaeda

Ranger1
08-30-2013, 06:37 PM
SO?

jamieooh
08-30-2013, 06:49 PM
HAHAHahaaaaaaaaaaa )) nice try al qaeda
Unfortunately Obama seems to believe that crap. HOPE he CHANGEs his mind.

jamieooh
08-30-2013, 06:50 PM
SO?
Exactly. Who gives a shit. Let them kill each other without any help.

Bigfoot13
08-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Weather its true or not, we'll never know, not for now any way!

serpa6
08-30-2013, 10:02 PM
I know seem fishy Never in my life time have i seen a rocket that looks like this Except on documentries on medival weapons This rocket looks like more of one of them who is using the cavemans guide to building weapons Anserw: FSA and Al Qaeda
I am sure if the syrian army used chemical weapons it would be airdropped or if delivered it would be from Scuds

ChapaWolf
08-31-2013, 03:34 AM
+1 Serpa this a 55 gallon drum on a hobbie store balsa wood rocket. I am sure the SAA has a much better platform for delivering. Here is something I just thought about what if this was the SAA pretending to be the FSA? NOT ONE SINGLE SNACKBAR!? This is fishy.

ChapaWolf
08-31-2013, 04:18 AM
I know for a fact its too late to intervene. A lot of people say if obama doesn't intervene now after Russia backed out of threatening the west if they attacked that Obama will look like a pussy. Contrary to that if Obama does decide to intervene now he will prove that the US is in fact scared of Russia.

hardmack
08-31-2013, 07:59 AM
Dear god and not a single one of them @ MOPP4... I know the Russians dont train them that poorly.

jeweetzelluf
08-31-2013, 04:52 PM
THe US is gonna drag us into another war with lies:

"Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week's chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad's forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia."

http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/

Bigfoot13
09-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Just I hope obama doesnt get involved, I would hate to see any American loose thier life for any one of these POS. let them kill one another and be done with it.

KennyT
09-01-2013, 10:44 AM
@Bigfoot13 Obama said hes not even considering using the Air Force not to mention land forces, since he doesn't want to risk any American lives during the operation. Spamming Tomahawk-missiles from the six destroyers to important military facilities is what they intend to do.

serpa6
09-02-2013, 01:11 AM
@Bigfoot13 Obama said hes not even considering using the Air Force not to mention land forces, since he doesn't want to risk any American lives during the operation. Spamming Tomahawk-missiles from the six destroyers to important military facilities is what they intend to do.
We should not even waste the missles Let them kill each other

rastus
09-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Sounds like Barry Obama is getting you Yanks ready for ANOTHER conflict...I find it pretty hard to believe that the US is going to do anything to help at all? Why the hell does the US insist they must act?? Why do we even have UN peacekeepers and shit like NATO? they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery. Fuck em all, those Syrians are fucking bloodthirsty extremists (on both sides).

ChapaWolf
09-02-2013, 01:38 AM
No Snack bars not one? Also I will start a riot locally if this jackass president makes me and every body else in this country look like a bunch of pussies that fear Russia. No offense MIR.

rastus
09-02-2013, 01:44 AM
:duh:

LoopyChef
09-03-2013, 02:45 AM
I'd say that Syria is just an eradication of muslims
planned by RU and US because both countries
hate muslims. Both know muslims would gather
to Syria. It's perfect; and so we will only supply
them.

Vampir4
09-03-2013, 11:46 AM
If this was a missile with a chemical payload, the launch crew would have been wearing NBC suits. and I did not unless my eyesight is getting worse, see even 1 gas mask!

jaytee
09-03-2013, 07:38 PM
the rebels admitted to a highly respected reporter that they accidentally discharged the warhead when they were playing with it in the tunnels word is it was not serin but a form of flouride gas

b__Rad
09-06-2013, 07:48 PM
I suppose this comment will be removed like all of them that I post but I think it's un-american to support and boast the interests of Russia, China, and Iran. If these companies don't support our military action then we should probably do it.

paddywhack
09-07-2013, 09:11 PM
BULLSHIT.

rocky5544
09-16-2013, 08:27 AM
I just do not get the angst displayed by so many in this country over the use of chemical weapons over there. For one thing, war is hell and the setting of rules is why so many are willing to wage war. It is supposed to be brutal so that few desire it or who are willing to wage it. Second, Syria never signed the pact, so why should they follow it. And last but not least, I am pretty sure the dead really do not care what killed them, they would only be mad at the fact that they were killed. Since when did having you limbs blown off, your face shot off, your guts blown out end up being the right way to die rather than choking on some gas then dying. All this PC war waging is why we constantly see war, time to go back to war the way it needs to be, kill so many they beg for peace out of sheer fear. Then and only then will we know a measure of peace from these animals known as Muslims.