PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas

Crashingwater
06-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Hey fellas

Just wanted to take a minute to say hi and to thank everyone for having me on the site. My account name is Crashingwater, obviously, but Phil is the name my parents gave me. I was an 0622 MultiChannel Radio Operator on active duty in the Marine Corps from March 2000 to March 2004. Im a veteran of OIF 1 and I have 3 brothers who are also USMC vets, 2 are still active, who have been on multiple OIF deployments and may be joining the site in the near future as well. Besides playing Insurgency on the Steam network, Medieval Total War, BF2, or Sins of a Solar Empire, I spend most of my time on the innernets(i know) split between apacheclips and patdollard.com. Other than computer games, my hobbies are mainly shooting my AK, fishing, mountain biking, and drinking Yuengling. Im also a junior at WVU studying political science and history. Im looking forward to getting to know you guys, and watching the site grow.

Cruelbreed
06-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Hey fellas

Just wanted to take a minute to say hi and to thank everyone for having me on the site. My account name is Crashingwater, obviously, but Phil is the name my parents gave me. I was an 0622 MultiChannel Radio Operator on active duty in the Marine Corps from March 2000 to March 2004. Im a veteran of OIF 1 and I have 3 brothers who are also USMC vets, 2 are still active, who have been on multiple OIF deployments and may be joining the site in the near future as well. Besides playing Insurgency on the Steam network, Medieval Total War, BF2, or Sins of a Solar Empire, I spend most of my time on the innernets(i know) split between apacheclips and patdollard.com. Other than computer games, my hobbies are mainly shooting my AK, fishing, mountain biking, and drinking Yuengling. Im also a junior at WVU studying political science and history. Im looking forward to getting to know you guys, and watching the site grow.

Hey bud welcome!

Well i'd have to give a big thank you to you and your family for your service to our country. Yeah bud stick around, hell if you want go ahead and drop bob a line for your badge if interested (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1378).

We've got gamers that lurk around here and I won't be surprised if scott hits you up for a game in BF2. Neverheard of sins of a solar empire so i'm going to check it out. Good luck with your studies and it's good to see you keep yourself busy. Stick around!

bobdina
06-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Welcome and thanks for joining and your input on the survey's . look forward to meeting your brothers(online). Have fun and feel free to input anything you like except the Army sucks LOL

nastyleg
06-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Pull up a chair, grab a beer and enjoy.

Scott
06-25-2009, 08:01 AM
hey dude welcome to the site/forums , thanks for your service, you play BF2? o really?

im a gamer myself, not as hardcore as i use to be, i am however a hardcore bf2 player, sorry for putting this on you... do you have Xfire? Teamspeak/Ventrillo?
would be nice to hook up for some games, the admins here have BF2 also but still not managed to get them on with me :lol:

well anyway, if theres anything you need just holla after all we are here to help, any suggestions or improvement ideas post away ;).

Crashingwater
06-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Scott....I do have xfire,vent, and teamspeak.... and I do play BF2....although I havent been able to play like i used to either but i would love to join up to whoop some ass in BF2 :P

chriss
06-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Hello man welcome!
political science and history :) thats my dream