PDA

View Full Version : Video: Must see new Barrack Hussain Obama is a terrorist who supports the muslim brotherhood Egyps

USARMY999
08-25-2013, 12:38 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/617_34917.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4223) Video showing how obama supports the muslim brotherhood and how he is sad that Egyption forces met the peoples choice and made a coup on the muslim brotherhood and killed 1000 muslimbrotherhood terrorists
over 30 million Egyptians made a protest against the muslim brotherhood thats why the army made a coup against the muslim brotherhood please share this video with your friendshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4223)

vincenzodileo
08-25-2013, 01:45 PM
the King Obama, even Jews voted for him, now seeing the consequences of being liberal and Democrat,look how is our Country, Obama is also the "coward of the century", and the global community knows it.never be to seen a President approve the drug, same sex marriage, the abortion(millions baby die for abortion in USA,is a life too) and thousands of things more, it is an agenda destroy USA,The American people deserve more respect.

vincenzodileo
08-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Hitler was a murderer but love their country and developing it and fix the crisis that had Germany where all countries not respected Germany, the same now,they are doing with this President , nobody already respects USA NOW..Until the American people wake up and stand up this will continue, look America in 20 years more and all will see, not surprised one day to get up We will see Obama appoint muslim brothers to his White House cabinet to replace the Jews he has appointed? and here nobody say nothing, remember Richard Nixon,Almost have condemned to death and Obama by much more nobody touching, him (THE KING)everything is lie,lie,and that stupid smile on the face

MadeInRu
08-26-2013, 12:00 PM
vincenzodileo
You are an idiot...

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 12:31 PM
MadeInRu The Vodkaa doesn't let you think and makes you an idiot for that you are not free..stupid..As much as your communism that brought devastation to all countries.. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: FLAG THAT LOOKS MORE BEAUTIFUL POLAR BEAR

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 12:32 PM
:USA:

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 12:56 PM
MadeInru You must be very ugly as your President and Obama why you like it so much, you are slavs because slavs are NOT white. with ugly norse, greyish skin, chinky eyes.I have noticed that trend though, that most russian males are not very attractive and most have sociopathical issues/psychopathical issues. Why does that affect their region so much..yeah..All have the same face of bears

MadeInRu
08-26-2013, 01:16 PM
So... on top of being stupid, you're also a racist?

gutro
08-26-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not a mode here Vince, but if I were you, I'd start putting a filter on what you say. You're drifting away from the topic at hand and are posting only direct insults.
To be honest, as a member of this site, I'm getting tired of the broken English and what appears to be shit loads of sarcasm in almost every comment you make.
As for MIR, While I don't always agree with him, he will usually have relevant comments to the nature of the thread/video.

Finally, as for the video.... man I could only watch about 30 seconds of this... all I could think was lame ass propaganda. I hate all forms of propaganda and this seems to scream it.

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 01:24 PM
As a good communist you like the game dirty like the liberals.s a good communist you like the game dirty racist like the liberals i,my cousin lives there and tells me what racist that are the Russians..Did you ask yourself why Bavarians don't like you? There must be something wrong with Bavarians obviously.Russians don't want only particular ethnic and racial groups out of their country - not anyone. Additionally, Some lie about not being a racist and some don't..

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 01:34 PM
GRUO You tell me I insulted you or someone,he was the one who insult or you're going to give the game,dime to anyone who insults i,here there are thousands of videos of insults or as you are from another country i can't speak bad of Obama,You provided the game gruto, i mentioned any name, tell me there is something bad in the video,then don't bring it,or there can be no talk of Obama and dof Bush and more YES...

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 01:40 PM
gruto you It seems to look like the husband of my niece he come from your country,came to live here and hates to USA and nobody can speak bad of Obama"is that Obama is GOD," tell me what there is of bad in the video and read who began,that's what he wants and you give him the taste and the game..

MadeInRu
08-26-2013, 01:45 PM
vincenzodileo
You are looking for a ban...
+500 to Karma for Gutro.

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
That is the policy of you dirty play dirty and sow venom on all sides as well are you ,enjoy lying and be hypocritical,the husband of my niece is from there,you two are the only ones who JUMP when somebody speak something about of Obama,The man does not play dirty,try to talk and convince the other person..you can you can convince me without offending is the democracy you don't have say something ugly..that's the point..Tell me you win something with put poison to other,the genius and you say that you are a teacher convince me without violence and without offending,is the genius,as did Lennin

MadeInRu
08-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Jesus cries.... I could give 2 fucks about Obama... But more you talk, more stupid you sound...

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 02:21 PM
GUTRO This is what you wrote in one video,here your other people are terrorists or not,tell me (shit loads of sarcasm)what is the difference of your writing to mine,or you're like democrat everything to you and nothing for me
gutro
Warrant Officer

I'm just sick of all the shit in the mid east, syria, libia, egypt, iraq, afghan, pakistan, yadda yadda yadda.... It's all the same fucking religion causing all this shit. I have Muslim friends that are great people, but these fucking extremists are ruining everything... they want peace, fuck that... they want totalitarianism. FUCK THAT!
I really hate to sound like a racists or a religious prejudice, but I'm starting to think my old man was right... "Nuke'em all and let God sort it out".

serpa6
08-26-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm not a mode here Vince, but if I were you, I'd start putting a filter on what you say. You're drifting away from the topic at hand and are posting only direct insults.
To be honest, as a member of this site, I'm getting tired of the broken English and what appears to be shit loads of sarcasm in almost every comment you make.
As for MIR, While I don't always agree with him, he will usually have relevant comments to the nature of the thread/video.

Finally, as for the video.... man I could only watch about 30 seconds of this... all I could think was lame ass propaganda. I hate all forms of propaganda and this seems to scream it.
Thanks gutro you said it all

@Mir please stop on vince The man gets very upset if you call him stupid please stop and cease fire

@Vince i have been trying to teach you how to respond to comment Here is another valuable lesson Dont go off on members if they have anything bad to say to you Sometimes a person weather right wrong it there opion and you should not interfere on what they have to say unless you are being trolled and that is where we come in the mods
Sometimes if you make a comment that you know is going to bring you trouble then dont make it But if you do be ready to take it on the chin or as they grin and bear it

@ the members Vince as you know by now is from a rough life cuba panama and all the other communists countrys that he lived and escaped he was a from navy pilot and flight enginneer in the Cuban navy Vince correct me if i am wrong
I and Jamie, have been trying to help him on how to comment on vids and comment in the forums It is going to take time I ask you all please to bare with him We value every members and any complaints please pm me and i shall address it to him and i hope in a couple of weeks we shall see improvment.
As you all know i will try to help anyone with there problems before taking the gitmo row Vince is coperating but there is a lanage barrier if any one else will help him to it would be very much appreciatted Remember We are AC and vets any anyone who took the oath knows the most important line NO ONE LEFT BEHIND
Thanks
Serpa
PS i might get trolled on my grammar but hey You guys know i love trolls :D

vincenzodileo
08-26-2013, 10:57 PM
serpa6(Sometimes if you make a comment that you know is going to bring you trouble then dont make it But if you do be ready to take it on the chin or as they grin and bear it) nobody say nothing about the video,only MadeInru, do you like serpa that i told you stupid Do you like of course not,only him use that vocabulary ( stupid),nobody here said that,he started, then i am going to say the same thing when i don't like something, you're smart and you keep the game,you'd like by this comment yours i say to you stupid serpa6,truth that no,he started,him can you put i don't like how everyone,the only one person say that and offends is him..To view and your friend says if i put something that you don't like anyone,your comment i don't like I'm going to write what you said..Serpa6 YOU ARE AN idiot AND STUPID i am going to what are you going to say about it,,be fair brother, ,gruto wrote something without offend..be fair serpa6..No one can be right with God and with the devil is only to be fair

serpa6
08-26-2013, 11:44 PM
serpa6(Sometimes if you make a comment that you know is going to bring you trouble then dont make it But if you do be ready to take it on the chin or as they grin and bear it) nobody say nothing about the video,only MadeInru, do you like serpa that i told you stupid Do you like of course not,only him use that vocabulary ( stupid),nobody here said that,he started, then i am going to say the same thing when i don't like something, you're smart and you keep the game,you'd like by this comment yours i say to you stupid serpa6,truth that no,he started,him can you put i don't like how everyone,the only one person say that and offends is him..To view and your friend says if i put something that you don't like anyone,your comment i don't like I'm going to write what you said..Serpa6 YOU ARE AN idiot AND STUPID i am going to what are you going to say about it,,be fair brother, ,gruto wrote something without offend..be fair serpa6..No one can be right with God and with the devil is only to be fair

So you do not think i am fair Remember vince what i told you Soon as you get that then maybe there will be improvement. Get what I am about to say
Sometimes when you make a comment think about it frist if you know that its going to give you trouble with the other members then dont say it and if you do be ready to take it on the chin and suck it up do not continue to go on and on STAY on the video subject or forum subject When you do that then that will be a big improvment to
AC is not a bashing site If you want to bash everything that comes your way then I dont know what to tell you
Make you comments about the post and use the guidelines i sent you

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 11:29 AM
You cannot love God and the devil,no,no one said anything bad about the video only as a good russian him,yourself you liked the comment, if you said that to wait for a response,i will tell you what you mean same that you wrote here for me(Serpa6 you are an IDIOTand stupid for what you says) ,only he is the one who odende of all the members,by which your i always say things to me,again,as you that one expects from someone..you are an idiot by what you write TO ME,I witing to see what you say,You don't like to tell you you're an idiot for your comment,as I see it..never understand you or there is something behind all this...agani my friend I don't like your comment then serpa6 you are a IDIOT..

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 11:43 AM
AC is not a bashing site If you want to bash everything that comes your way then I dont know what to tell you
Make you comments about the post and use the guidelines i sent you,nobody has said anything that the..and your happy thousand of racist comments here against Obama,muslims christians,terrorist and you do not say anything,tell me Where is that wrong with my comment, I am not offended anyone..did you see it that you always say that this behavior by your country my country sooner or later collapses..thanks friend..is the standardized of living here,to banned the friends and to give a medal to the enemies..thanks..serpa5 you are a idiot..this is your way ..you told me Sometimes if you make a comment that you know is going to bring you trouble then dont make it But if you do be ready to take it on the chin or as they grin and bear it you comment for me bring me trouble that the reason i say you serpa6 you are a IDIOT..

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 12:27 PM
serpa6 always THE BLACKMAIL (I tool you soon how you get that???? banned again,,always blackmail) You tell me that Obama is no terrorist in your message and who put this video I was not,then who called terrorist to you president Serpa6 why don't just say something of the video what the video say about Obama and that said the video..you say Im lier that the president helps the terrorist and who put this video I was not Serpa6 why don't just say something of the video and that said the video....please see the double standard..Everyone is talking about plague,evil,bad,dirty,and everything of you the President and YOU say things to me, this is amazing real AMAZING...

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 01:36 PM
serpa6 go to link(Thoughts on this Apaches? Obama face,,worry about??) thousands comment about Obama and nothig serpa6Sixx

Maybe I'm getting off on the wrong foot here, I apologize.
I'm in no way trying to insult you.

Do I believe our government controls more than they need to? Yes
Do I believe they have hidden agendas not released to the American people? Yes
I also believe our political system is rigged. All of it.

Did Saddam have 'weapons of mass destruction'? You bet your ass he did....but in my opinion that is not a valid reason to destabilize a country and create more terrorists.....we had him in check. Oh well, he had to pay for his crimes anyway. Just like that faggot Muammar Gaddafi.

Is our government capable of killing us? Yup, they have plenty of experience.

But,
I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. It would have to be some SOLID evidence to change my mind on that.

I'm a firm believer that we do not belong anywhere outside the United States anymore(for the time being) We have drones to take them all out.
We need to focus on our border and tightening up our immigration policies.

enough rambling from me.
Just keep in mind that Muslim terrorists hate us and want us dead, it's not that hard to believe in legitimate foreign-born terror attacks. AND forty more and you don't say nothing nobody ..tell me What is this???serpa6 or everyone can talk bad about This lier or your presidente Obama and I can't say nothing because Im banned or because Im white and you black or you are american because you born here and Im american born in other country..and Obama where come from??
Bigfoot13
Sergeant

Obama is without a doubt the worst fucking Idiot the US put into Office, he is a Pussy and he is Ignorant, he needs to be Fired as a President of all those Idiots who voted him in, Fuck Obama..did you see how many people talk bad about your president..serpa 6friend did you seethe double hypocrisy and double double and moral standard of the people, or THERE AIN'T BAD GUY ONLY ME OR THERE IS ONLY YOU AND ME AND WE JUST DISAGREE WHY YOU CHANGE YOUR STYLE WITHME ONLY..who put the video there??

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 01:44 PM
there is a lot a lot like this ((
Obama is without a doubt the worst fucking Idiot the US put into Office, he is a Pussy and he is Ignorant, he needs to be Fired as a President of all those Idiots who voted him in, Fuck Obama..)) and NOTHING serpa6 Im the bad gay here or you are black and Im white with blue eyes..is no fear..!!!!Like you I write you can expect any answer to comment that put yours i don't like and why you are an idiot you're going to see how exploiting and your friend the communist if can offend me hahahaha amazing!!!!!!!

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 02:04 PM
hahah I wrote bad BAD GUY not bad gay, haha!! I am going to see how long you give to me more before banned me again, I will call a black's organization, that of Sharpton why this me sounds to racism because I am American but I was not born here and as I am a target of blue eyes and white you make me feel that I been DISCRIMINATED for you and the Russian guy. I hope you become my friend like that..or cll Jackson or SHARPTON Thanks for leaving a comment. FOR SURE THE NEXT TIME TURN ON MY PC.....BANNED..Thanks for the brutal truth as you see it. This is America,friend of his enemy and enemy of friends. As the Shah of Iran,Somoza in Nicaragua,with Viet Nam,with Marcos in Philippine,with Batista in Cuba,with all those friends they betray always and now Vince here in AC.

gutro
08-27-2013, 02:44 PM
@Vince
Seriously, STFU! You're now becoming a fucking troll! you're posting the same fucking garbage over and over again and it's effecting the front page now because I can't see recent comments other than your blabbering. Cut your losses and move on.

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 02:53 PM
@gutro
You are the fucking troll like all as you and the comunist here,that all of you hate to USA that your country is the same stupid ,you like MadeInru are effecting the front page,nobody writ nothing only you..Canada and Russian, you start everything,blabbering,and cut your looser too and move to communist page, you are the fucking troller idiot

vincenzodileo
08-27-2013, 03:03 PM
@gutro I forgot that's why you are jealous ofUSA you are an appendix of USA..like As the husband of my niece,came from Canada to beg,get food stamp and more and hates to USA...appendix of USA..Wait few years and you will see your love country..move on

ChapaWolf
08-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Vincendildo I like your comments most of the time. However it seems that your intentions have not changed as far as being a member here. What gives brother do you not like people on this site? Do you not like the site itself? I can tell by reading your comments you are a very sharp intellectual person and that your language barrier is what keeps you from expressing your thoughts in a way some people don't understand. I can also tell that you are making serious progress in breaking down that barrier. We all know that the current president is a douche bag and also know that not a single person on her that is smart voted for the faggot. So why not let things go? Take it easy everybody picks on each other no big deal.

serpa6
08-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Vincendildo I like your comments most of the time. However it seems that your intentions have not changed as far as being a member here. What gives brother do you not like people on this site? Do you not like the site itself? I can tell by reading your comments you are a very sharp intellectual person and that your language barrier is what keeps you from expressing your thoughts in a way some people don't understand. I can also tell that you are making serious progress in breaking down that barrier. We all know that the current president is a douche bag and also know that not a single person on her that is smart voted for the faggot. So why not let things go? Take it easy everybody picks on each other no big deal.

This is chappa what i had seen in him that is why I kept him we tried to help I hope only when he comes back that its not the same I hope he takes the time to think about it I hope that all the members know a bann is not blackmail ( do this or it could get you in trouble or worst ) I hope everyone knows this is not the case as he is stateting It was a tough decision becasue of his langage barrier But common sense has the upper hand here He is only gone for seven days. When he comes back if he chooses to vent at me I just hope that membership let it be know that the staff here at AC did not want to come to this It was done for the securtiy and well being of the site and it members

gutro
08-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Apendix of USA :D
For the record, we held the US back from invading Yukon for the gold...we let the USA have Alaska. We are the ones that burned the white house in 1812 when the USA had to get help from the french. Just cuz Canadians are quiet and passive doesn't mean we can't slap you when it's needed ;)
I love the USA, not as much as Canada though lol. One of my best friends is American. Canada is the USA's tough little brother, we take shit from you just cuz you're bigger and old, but we will still fight back if pushed too far ;). Bottom line is We will always pick on each other, but if anybody fucks with either one of us, the other will back them up in a heartbeat.

serpa6
08-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Apendix of USA :D
For the record, we held the US back from invading Yukon for the gold...we let the USA have Alaska. We are the ones that burned the white house in 1812 when the USA had to get help from the french. Just cuz Canadians are quiet and passive doesn't mean we can't slap you when it's needed ;)
I love the USA, not as much as Canada though lol. One of my best friends is American. Canada is the USA's tough little brother, we take shit from you just cuz you're bigger and old, but we will still fight back if pushed too far ;). Bottom line is We will always pick on each other, but if anybody fucks with either one of us, the other will back them up in a heartbeat.
Come on gut lol Want a smack down lol only joking :D

gutro
08-28-2013, 12:19 PM
LOL... don't piss the Canadian off, he may burn the white house down again ;)