PDA

View Full Version : Video: (WARNING V GRAPHIC) - Chemical weapon attack killed 500+ in Syria

gunzo12
08-22-2013, 02:52 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/140_15614.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4206) http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4206)

mickk
08-22-2013, 04:24 AM
Well here we go again.

Nerve Gas, well that wont be tolerated.

Its time for the worlds self appointed Sheriff to saddle up again.

The USA that a lot of people bag will now be turned to as a savior by the same people. Only the USA has the power, ability and technology to take out all of the SAA command, control and delivery from a stand off distance.

This latest attack is no hoax, nothing doctored here.

The only question now is when?

It does make me sick that no other countries, especially from the region, Arabs and even the Jews sit back and do nothing. Life is cheap in the middle east. Here today gone tomorrow, they dont give a fuck about anything unless it affects their own family.

I cant see any western invasion, just a lot of missiles and bombs.

BRING IT ON, we need more good videos!

762happy
08-22-2013, 05:19 AM
there were saddams weapons are.

bombino
08-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Oh, yes! These "Saddam's weapons" was rotting somewhere 20 years, he-he. Bandit's homemade. Сooked in a pressure cooker?

MadeInRu
08-22-2013, 08:11 AM
Don't mind 762.

gutro
08-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Fucking disgrace to humanity...

Sixx
08-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey Bombino, du lutscher
Saddam manufactured and stockpiled chemical and biological weapons.

It's no secret that the United States and various European countries supplied him with the equipment, the ingredients and the knowledge to manufacture such weapons. Hell we even gave him a years free supply of assembled weapons....

He used it on the Iranians
He used it on the Kurds

I'm not saying that that was enough to warrant the destabilization and destruction of Iraq...

So there you have it.
Knucklehead

vincenzodileo
08-22-2013, 02:47 PM
to whom we owe this 6 or 7 years ago the area was calm, who brought chaos to this region, only one man.I always repeat what a soldier said that a man would this chaos and we see it and wait for more, look at Egypt and we give thanks to God that no rebels win in Syria will be an enemy more .The American people elected Obama, and now we are paying a VERY high price..if USA doesn't WAKE UP..the end is the same for us. today in USA..first menu(Radical Islam and Black Liberation Theology))..I miss my OLD USA

vincenzodileo
08-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.Propaganda is a powerful weapon in war; it is used to dehumanize and create hatred toward a supposed enemy, either internal or external, by creating a false image in the mind. This can be done by using derogatory or racist terms, avoiding some words or by making allegations of enemy atrocities. Most propaganda wars require the home population to feel the enemy has inflicted an injustice, which may be fictitious or may be based on facts. The home population must also decide that the cause of their nation is just.((Anyone who knows the left or lived under communism know what I am talking about)))???????

BrendenF11
08-22-2013, 05:38 PM
I'd bet this is legit. I also bet I don't care, and that the US and European nations shouldn't care either. IT IS NOT OUR AFFAIR!! Freedom is earned, not given by some foreign power.

This is hopefully the start, the arab spring, to a secular democratic Middle East. If that is to happen, then it has to be earned and not given. Earning something establishes an ideal in a person, or group of people, and emboldens them to eliminate the harsh events of the past so they never have to face them again.

These lives are not worth one US soldiers life, not a god damn one. It's their turn, and they need to "carpe diem". Tragedy to humanity? Absolutely, not that, that says much as humanity is a pretty grim and disturbing species, and we always have been. More than likely always will be.

DontTreadOnMe556
08-22-2013, 08:40 PM
The SAA would not have used chem weapons right when UN inspectors arrived in syria. The FSA are nothing but haji islamo nazis from all over that shit whole area who want to take over syria. Killing innocent people is nothing to either side. Fuck them all. Wrap em in pork fat and send them on there way to allah.

762happy
08-22-2013, 09:13 PM
war its a gas

vincenzodileo
08-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Excellent BrendenF11 not WORTH one USA soldier life..“What is happening in Syria is an international conspiracy targeting Syria’s rejectionist position and its policies which support the Arab and Muslim resistance movements, particularly in Palestine.” It goes on to reaffirm that Lebanon will never be “a conduit for a conspiracy against sisterly Syria”the end they all are hostile and they hate USA, the white race and the west, and more they hate Christians,And you can see here that say they have friends who are Muslims,a rapist could be a friend of a girl,if islam hates the christian and you want to his death by infidel.When will awaken the people of this entire hipocrecia,Fuck all these country and we have this cancer here,look Europa,Spain,French..open the eyes USA..A rapist, a hijacker of girl cannot be a friend of a girl child..YOU GOT????

vincenzodileo
08-22-2013, 09:33 PM
The uprising in the East is NOT from the populace in AMERICA but from the UN, OBAMA, Hilary and the far left extremist who encouraged them. Former Hosni Mubarak, someone from the Government once said that(, looking markedly thinner than during his days in Washington and sitting throughout his remarks, said Mubarak helped the U.S. get military aircraft into the region in the 1991 Gulf War, and committed troops to fight alongside U.S. forces in the liberation of Kuwait and made peace with israel..

"He's been a good man, a good friend and ally to the United States," Cheney said. "We need to remember that.

Lancer89
08-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Saw another vid like this today on youtube, kids on the floor, foaming at the mouth trying to breath... The whole place needs to be nuked, that way at least the innocent die quick and painless

vincenzodileo
08-23-2013, 12:10 AM
What is happening in Syria is an international conspiracy targeting Syria’s rejectionist position and its policies which support the Arab and Muslim resistance movements, particularly in Palestine.” It goes on to reaffirm that Lebanon will never be “a conduit for a conspiracy against sisterly Syria”Beware the Al Qaeda phantom in Syrian Mr.....of USA..This administration give green flag supporting the Arab and Muslim resistance movements, look back 6 years ..everything fine..

reddog13
08-23-2013, 09:29 AM
are they all going to get up and walk away once the camera is off? I have never seen chemical weapons used, but I would think that you would have the dead, with more evidence such as mucus, blood seapage and other phyisical signs

Vampir4
08-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Something was used the only question is what was it Sarin,Tabun, GA, or GB, and who used it.

vincenzodileo
08-23-2013, 12:12 PM
"These are lies that serve the propaganda of the terrorists," and YES Who used it gas,But even with videos, witness accounts and testimonies by emergency medics, it was impossible to say for certain how many people had been killed and what exactly had killed them. The “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) terrorists blamed the government, the government denied involvement, and Russia accused the terrorists of staging the attack to implicate the Syrian government,the Communist, left the terrorist are master in this propagand,FSA terrorists staging false flag attacks is nothing new. The Syrian conflict is rich in unfortunate incidents including many massacres that have been committed by the FSA terrorists in order to blame the Syrian government..fuck people

vincenzodileo
08-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Please,enter on this page((SYRIAN FREE PRESS NETWORK)) and you will see things which makes the FSa with chemicals and more, Muslim savages,ALL WITH VIDEOS..FSA terrorists have previously threatened to use chemical weapons, and have been filmed using a variety of chemical weapons, such as hand-held guns and white phosphorus shells.