PDA

View Full Version : Video: Sniper firing at Egyptian protestors

gunzo12
08-18-2013, 01:33 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/138_46007.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4193) http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4193)

powerpack
08-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Starting to look like Syria in the beginning of its conflict

jeweetzelluf
08-19-2013, 04:36 AM
Well this shit going on in Egypt makes it even worse we already gave them 5 billion.... Waste of money.

bombino
08-19-2013, 04:52 AM
Muslim provocateur

ChapaWolf
08-19-2013, 06:22 AM
These protestor or fucking assholes or maybe sore ass losers started this whole shit. I believe it was the brotherhood that provoked escalation of force by going to a police station and killing 15 Egyptian police officers in cold blood death squad style. Honestly the only way to get rid of an enemy and keep you and yours safe is to kill them. You can't bargain with people willing to kill innocent people over politics. The police incident happened before a single shot was fired. I have nothing to say about Obama other than fuck him I didn't vote for him. A good video to watch for insight into this is the documentary of Ali Mohammed on you tube. A good number of people in Egypt think it should be ruled by Islamic law and a even larger majority want democracy or to be allies with the west. The Islamist are the people that assassinated their president after being western friendly. The called him a traitor.

gutro
08-19-2013, 08:25 AM
This is what happens when you let religion lead government. Government should be completely separated from religion.

The whole middle east is a fucking write off.
The world would be such a better place without these fucktards trying to push their shit on everybody. I'm a Christian and proud of it, but I'm not gonna kill you just because you believe otherwise.
Fuck these people. I hope they all die so they can visit Alah in hell.
I'm sick of this shit.

vincenzodileo
08-19-2013, 09:50 AM
"The Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death," explained Afghani al Qaeda operative Maulana Inyadullah,everything revolves around religion, and and this Government continues to help these Muslim savages and USA still sleeping and Obama is sending millions of dollars to those countries enemies of us..and here pace..fuck all these people..Gutro We are Christian but look this(("We are going to win, because they love life and we love death," said Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah)) no more put the other FACE..Which way do you choose—Life or Death?..

vincenzodileo
08-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Gutro(CAIRO, EGYPT (BosNewsLife) — Minority Christians woke up in an Egypt on the verge of civil war with as many as 27 churches being attacked and at least two Coptic Christians killed among the at least 525 people who lost their lives in an army crackdown on protests and related )) And this president says nothing of how murder Christians around the world and continues to speak well of the Muslim Brotherhood..this administration look same like Carter administration where nobody respected USA..Why we have to help these fucking Islamist

gutro
08-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm just sick of all the shit in the mid east, syria, libia, egypt, iraq, afghan, pakistan, yadda yadda yadda.... It's all the same fucking religion causing all this shit. I have Muslim friends that are great people, but these fucking extremists are ruining everything... they want peace, fuck that... they want totalitarianism. FUCK THAT!
I really hate to sound like a racists or a religious prejudice, but I'm starting to think my old man was right... "Nuke'em all and let God sort it out".

laxaddict992
08-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Did he actually fire a shot...?

ChapaWolf
08-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Gutro let that shit roll bud I'm with you fuck em

vincenzodileo
08-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Yes friend you are RIGHT..(but I'm starting to think my old man was right... "Nuke'em all and let God sort it out")).FUCK THEM..Remember this(they love only death) and hate USA.. You old man is rigth..they hate us for FREE and more than ever Gutro, stop aid to all muslim countries..fuck people

Vampir4
08-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Fuck those knuckle-dragging haji motherfucks, stealing from churches, marching the nuns through the streets. looting and destroying 3,000 year old statues. I hope the Egyptian army kills more of these scumbags.

vincenzodileo
08-23-2013, 12:34 PM
and the Pharaoh of USA says nothing about the massacre of Christians there and in Syria and around the world... tv and Government in silence and the Pharaoh of holiday