PDA

View Full Version : Two Acronyms not on AC any more FSA, SAA?

ChapaWolf
08-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Hey I know some people were getting upset with all the Syrian garbage being displayed here on Apache Clips. And I can't say that I myself enjoyed all those snack bars. But WTF we went from only Syrian dip shits killing/maiming themselves to now we don't speak the word snack bar. I got some seriously good laughs out of a lot of the shit those guys were doing to mostly themselves and I miss that. Can we let a couple through? Either way keep up the good work mods so much of my free time is spent on this site, I can't imagine how I lived without it.

Wait did the Syrian Civil War end and nobody told me?

serpa6
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
As far as i know Chappa I dont know of no more snackbar on the site? What makes you ask this?

ChapaWolf
08-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Only because for a while Snackbars were the only new uploads mixed with a few other videos now the Syrian videos are few and far between. But if you say there is no reason for this other than people uploading different stuff then I believe you and please disregard this thread.

serpa6
08-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Only because for a while Snackbars were the only new uploads mixed with a few other videos now the Syrian videos are few and far between. But if you say there is no reason for this other than people uploading different stuff then I believe you and please disregard this thread.
No I will leave it up in case any other members have the same question and thanks for making the thread

ChapaWolf
08-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.