PDA

View Full Version : Video: Classic contiplation in iraq enemy getting crushed

serpa6
07-26-2013, 10:34 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/103_33299.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4093) Classic smoking the enemyhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4093)

ChapaWolf
07-26-2013, 10:49 PM
God damn those A-10's lay the DU down, almost looks like a cluster bomb. This video has all my favorites corporal Willy Wolt's handy work, that video of the reporter getting smoked, the F-16 in Falluhja "oh dude" etc.... Nice fuckin upload!!!!!!!!!!

Devious187
07-27-2013, 12:41 AM
definitely one of my favorites

dmitroid
07-27-2013, 05:43 AM
not quite understand about 9\11 footage in the begining. i mean how does it linked to iraq war? as i recall US antiiraq agression was based on absolutely false charges in developing of weapons of mass distruction

jeweetzelluf
07-27-2013, 06:35 AM
dmitroid you deserve a like. Cause dislikes are incoming :P

Bigfoot13
07-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Awesome Crushing Spirit, I Love it! :)

ccook5
07-27-2013, 08:23 PM
its what makes the green grass grow...

gutro
07-29-2013, 12:23 PM
I too am missing the point on 9/11 footage. Regardless if the claims were falls, unproven or what, the Iraqi invasion had nothing to do with 9/11. The war in Afghanistan against the Al'quida supporting Taliban was the retaliation to 9/11. Iraq was just a matter of getting rid of Saddam Hussein.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but some of this footage looks like Afghanistan. Perhaps there is just an error in titling this clip.

Kraze
07-29-2013, 08:55 PM
this video goes from 9-11 to Iraq.... and that's what the fuck is wrong with this world.

ChapaWolf
07-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Let me clear something up. I'm only the messenger here so try to remember that when reading my comment. The Bush Administration post 9/11 post entering the war on terror was looking for the next largest supporter of terrorists globally. When members of the administration asked Iraq's ambassadors and Saddam himself if they would help seek out terrorist within Iraq and the middle east Saddam said fuck you. As the old saying goes if your not with us your against us. The only way to invade Iraq under international law would be to find WMD's or have intelligence of someone possessing WMD's that signed an agreement to dismantle all of the WMD's and a kicker of non cooperation with inspectors. America saw the regime in Iraq as a valid potential threat since the gulf war and a Coupe was deemed impossible because Saddam aligned the people in his ranks in a way that he could control any breech of loyalty before it started. So the only way to overthrow him was invade Iraq. And if you look at it the Arab spring was almost certainly the work of NATO entirely.

dmitroid
07-30-2013, 09:27 AM
ChapaWolf

you clearlly not getting it right) let me explaine you how it were..
The Bush Administration post 9/11 entering the war on socalled "terror" was looking for the next largest oil supplier. and then they find a very tricky reason to kill saddam and grab all the oil (just google what compaies are developing oil in iraq today). and altough notice a number of criminal-alqaeda-oriented elements and teracts was in iraq when saddam was in charge and compare it to the present situation. iraq is a most powerfull supply and training centre for terrorists. basically all you`ve described is absolutelly 100% opposite of what that was all about..

serpa6
07-30-2013, 08:55 PM
ChapaWolf

you clearlly not getting it right) let me explaine you how it were..
The Bush Administration post 9/11 entering the war on socalled "terror" was looking for the next largest oil supplier. and then they find a very tricky reason to kill saddam and grab all the oil (just google what compaies are developing oil in iraq today). and altough notice a number of criminal-alqaeda-oriented elements and teracts was in iraq when saddam was in charge and compare it to the present situation. iraq is a most powerfull supply and training centre for terrorists. basically all you`ve described is absolutelly 100% opposite of what that was all about..

So what you are saying we killed Sadam for the oil and not terrorist training camps or WMD. If Sadam would have coperated with the UN Inspectors and they had there chance to prove he had nothing and turned in any terroists in the process I doubt very much that the country would have been invaded Instead he told us fuck you i will play it out with the lives of my people Let the sanctions keep taking there toll it dont effect me
Sadam was a very sick and evil person if any russian block countrys would have been attacked what would they have done say it's ok they were not from your country I dont think so
Also when we asked russia to help they also gave us the cold shoulder we wanted them to have at the terrorists to Just look what is still going on in the block countrys today is it because of oil or they want to take over any russian block country just to have your weapons
I would be great no? Comrade

soldier
07-31-2013, 01:18 AM
2:41 is my favourite

dmitroid
08-04-2013, 02:33 PM
serpa6

yes, i`m saying that you killed saddam for oil. Your UN Inspectors was playing on US side and was given wrong and fake info`s, that by the way was totally confirmed by you! WMD was never found like a trainung camps as well. Saddam was really sick and bad person.. `cause his not gonna give away iraqs oil for free and not gonna share it with Bush. saddam killed many people, iraq & afghan war killed a lot of more people. YOUR people! your mates brothers and friends.. so how`s really sick and agressive?

serpa6
08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
serpa6

yes, i`m saying that you killed saddam for oil. Your UN Inspectors was playing on US side and was given wrong and fake info`s, that by the way was totally confirmed by you! WMD was never found like a trainung camps as well. Saddam was really sick and bad person.. `cause his not gonna give away iraqs oil for free and not gonna share it with Bush. saddam killed many people, iraq & afghan war killed a lot of more people. YOUR people! your mates brothers and friends.. so how`s really sick and agressive?
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO DIMITROID
So no terrorist ever came out of Iraq then WTF where they doing there fighting us I would love to hear you anserw

ChapaWolf
08-04-2013, 06:02 PM
@dmitroid you didn't read the first sentence of my comment. The comment I made was the "official reason" NATO invaded Iraq. The real reason if you ask me and I have thoroughly researched both sides. My conclusion is when Saddam began trading oil for euros instead of the dollar he signed his death warrant. Furthermore when Gaddafi started trading oil for precious metals, mainly gold he too signed his death warrant. The Dollar is what it is today because you cannot by a drip of oil without figuring how many dollars it cost. This is the reason USA can make cartoons or animation that have music that sounds "America Fuck Yeah here to save the Mother Fuckin Day now, America FUCK Yeah freedom is the only way now......" In the end protecting the freedom in America is protecting America from all enemies, foreign and domestic, including any enemy that attempts to lessen the ultimate global power. That includes people attempting to bypass Laws put forth by NATO. Which consist of America and all the allies. If you look at quality of life in America and allied nations you will easily see that it is hardly comparable to the struggles and oppression in non allied countries. Also if you want the bottom line IF YOUR NOT WITH US YOUR AGAINST US..A

dmitroid
08-06-2013, 03:57 AM
serpa6 are you nuts))) you where fighting iraq army when you`ve invade iraq, not the terrorists))) terrorists camed later when there were no armed forces to stand against. offcourse when you come to "my country" destroy my small army and starting to put your rules in "my house" i would have to act like guerilla. then, with uncontrolled boarders and no actuall strong police control country will automatically get feeled by radical islam elements dreaming to die in the fight with US. thats the world according to @Dmitriod