PDA

View Full Version : Pssst, Hey, Homeland Security....

shatto
07-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Homeland Security buys billions of rounds of ammunition, guns, armored vehicles.
We know that. It's in the news.
So, here are two questions:
1. Who are the Americans willing to shoot Americans?
2. Do you guys realize we out-gun you?

Clodius
07-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Sorry but you're wrong and deluded.

shatto
07-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Please explain.

Sixx
07-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Shatto,

#1 There are plenty of FEDS & local cops that will fill Americans with lead without hesitation.
Same thing with the military. I've encountered quite a few heartless killers while serving that don't give a fuck....

If widespread Martial Law is established....you will see it. I promise.

#2 The government has made it about damn near impossible to defend yourself against it's thug troopers.
What can penetrate body armor? Rifle rounds.... *POOF* Ban on assault rifles. Notice how the Obama Gang was promoting 'shotguns'...You are not going to win a revolution with birdshot/buckshot.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/henderson-family-sues-police-breaking-their-homes

shatto
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
.Whole lot of people with ARs and AKs who brag about how many thousand rounds of ammo they have. Many talking right here at this secret website that only we have access to....
.Whole lot of veterans. The majority patriots who are angered seeing their service undone.
.Hundreds of millions of hunters.
.Hundreds of millions of armed people who we don't know are armed.
.Gangsters who will not tolerate their turf being taken over by thugs.
.Hundreds of millions of Citizens who were Yamamoto's worst nightmare, a sleeping giant who, when aroused will destroy any foe.

Are there thug, mercenary, bullies in the protective and military services? Always.
Are they and will they be culled? No reason they won't continue being removed.

Am I correct? I base my position on a pragmatic observation of human nature.
And, I prey you are wrong for if not our nation, culture, way of life and indeed, civilization itself, is lost.

Sixx
07-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Shatto,
America has changed that much. We are doomed....unless a miracle happens.

Do you think Americans will rise up and fight if needed? I highly doubt it....America has a rot that is rapidly spreading.
Today's average American is clueless and reeks of pussy.
Turn on the television and you will witness it....makes me really sick.

You have liberal scumbags printing locations of registered gun owners in the papers. You have gun-hating baby killing liberals making phone apps that displays gun owners on maps.

The ones that stand up and fight will be so disorganized it will not matter. The government will mop them up

And this is not some tin-foil hat shit either.....
It's time TO DEMAND answers and re-obtain our freedom by force if needed.

How many people still believe the government's version of what happened at SANDY HOOK?
How come the official report has not been released? I mean the suspect is dead right?
Where are the crime scene photos(dead bodies not needed) How about a security screen grab of Adam Lanza in the school with a weapon?

How many times have we been lied to?

Clodius
07-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Ultimately Homeland Security answers to CinC and in times of urgency would be utilized in a quasi military, support fashion, and would be subordinate to US Mil. The US Mil answers to ONLY one person. Now I don't know about you, but I think (FPS Russia's hardware aside) we're seriously out gunned by Ohio class subs, Super Carriers, Minuteman III's, M1A1's, Bradleys, not to mention the bull buggering beasts of no fixed abode, the AC130's.

Ergo my comment "deluded".

Watts riots (Jeep mounted M1919A4's on full auto, tracer and all on the streets of LA)

MOVE siege (they actually dropped a bomb from a helicopter to end that one)

Randy Weaver (I think we all know about that one)

...and of course

The Branch Davidians (no mourning on my part). Bradley's, M113's, Huey's...

Good luck with your pea shooter buddy!

Sixx
07-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Aww Clodius, the Branch davidians were cool :D David Koresh was a great singer that could play a mean ass guitar hahaha

Regardless.....ATF/FBI murdered their innocent children.

We already seen them violate citizens rights during the hunt for the boston bombers
Now imagine them using this tactic during Gun Grabs etc....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poTbbbm3UaQ

For

ChapaWolf
07-24-2013, 04:01 PM
What the fuck do these fucking cocksuckers think that helps. What if one of the hostages was by the wall they drove through? And I know if I had a couple hostages that I hadn't killed yet and some fag fuck drove into my house I would kill all the hostages immediately.

ChapaWolf
07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Hey bud your fucking right now that I think about it not a single picture of that dick shit Adam Lanza any where. Im with you I'm not into conspiracy theories or bogus shit but lots of bogus shit has been going on mainly since that dipstick hobama came around. Lets talk about civil rights violations starting with our "leader" and his gang obtaining all those phone records to see whose blowing what to who. That's infringing on the entire constitution; Freedom of Speech, Freedom of press, etc. Moving on to IRS targeting non-profit organization. Up next the planned kidnapping in benghazi that went awry when two navy seals wouldn't stand down and started blasting all kinds of fools. A kindnapping that was supposed to been a huge deal because Obama planned to negotiate a hostage release right before the election. And one thing that really pisses me off is if you infect a nuclear programs main computer with a virus that sets the country seeking to become nuclear back several years, good for you that is truly great for a lot of us or whatever thank you but keep your fucking mouth shut about it.

shatto
08-27-2013, 12:14 PM
Last night we saw a movie;
one of those that is so bad it's good,
and it could be a prophecy
of our future; "Idiocracy."