PDA

View Full Version : Heli Hog hunting in Texas

ChapaWolf
07-05-2013, 11:27 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/298_35887.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4009) Ride along in a Robinson R44 armed with either a Ak-47 or AR-15 6.8spc and lets go shoot some wild hogs. These guys are actually selling tickets for a right seat ride along with you and your gun. This is the best gun cam footage from a civilian source I've seen.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=4009)

CuChi
07-06-2013, 04:00 PM
It's odd -- and I know I'm going to be flamed -- but this sort of clip really pisses me off. And yet when I watch Tangos getting blown away I don't give a shit.

I guess it's just that those hogs can't fire back and the guy with gun doesn't actually have to have any hunting skills whatsoever.

MadeInRu
07-06-2013, 04:03 PM
It's odd -- and I know I'm going to be flamed -- but this sort of clip really pisses me off. And yet when I watch Tangos getting blown away I don't give a shit.

I guess it's just that those hogs can't fire back and the guy with gun doesn't actually have to have any hunting skills whatsoever.

You wont be flamed. I think it's stupid as well. Why waist so much meat to start with? That's no hunting, it's being a 3 years old when you're 30.

ChapaWolf
07-06-2013, 07:04 PM
That's fine by me everybody has there own likes and dislikes. I thought it looked like fun.

OrdeaL
07-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Are these hogs a pest over there?

serpa6
07-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Teach them hogs to eat my crops good shootin there Tex
Excellent video lot of people will be eaten good for awhile

serpa6
07-06-2013, 11:05 PM
@Mir that meat dont go to waste it will go to childerns homes and food banks and peoples freezers they never waste them At least all the people i know who hunt them
@Ordeal yes very much pests they have open season on them all year around They destroy alot of crops corn potatoes anything that pretty much grow they eat and they breed like cockroaches

ChapaWolf
07-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Each hog can breed I think four times a year and have over 10 piglets. That's pretty close maybe not exact. Each one causes 1500 of damage in its lifetime.

LoopyChef
07-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Well it is their land and those hogs are trying to ruin their income. I'd say it was fair.

CuChi
07-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Must confess the way they were whizzing about in the chopper I got the impression the hogs were just going to be left, especially as they moved on from some that were wounded. If they're going to be eaten that eases things in my mind a little.
You yanks need to come to Limeyland to taste a proper bacon sarnie!!

serpa6
07-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Must confess the way they were whizzing about in the chopper I got the impression the hogs were just going to be left, especially as they moved on from some that were wounded. If they're going to be eaten that eases things in my mind a little.
You yanks need to come to Limeyland to taste a proper bacon sarnie!!
they get picked up by scout Trucks, they sit and watch the heli where it is going and where the hogs go down I have seen pictures of as many 6, 500 lb plus hefa's in one truck

MaLass
07-08-2013, 05:43 AM
@ LoopyChef
Yeah, like the hogs had a meeting and decided "hm, its tuesday, lets go and destroy peoples income".. No, this is what happens when humans "invade" animal territory by expanding fields etc.. Sometimes its necessary to keep a stock down, but this is not the right way..

ChapaWolf
07-08-2013, 06:46 AM
The hogs are not native. At one point these hog's ancestors were captive bacon. Its hard to argue humans that are invading their territory.

Vampir4
07-09-2013, 12:48 PM
one of my dad's nam buddies tried this out not too long ago. He told me it brought back good memories, of hanging out of a chopper over the delta with only a monkey belt to keep him in, while holding his trusty M60.

gutro
07-09-2013, 03:11 PM
MY understanding is these things are like locust causing thousands in lost crops. They are far from being endangered, and if I'm not mistaken, a lot of this is contracted by farmers (somebody can correct me if I'm wrong).

Sixx
07-09-2013, 04:00 PM
@ LoopyChef
Yeah, like the hogs had a meeting and decided "hm, its tuesday, lets go and destroy peoples income".. No, this is what happens when humans "invade" animal territory by expanding fields etc.. Sometimes its necessary to keep a stock down, but this is not the right way..

Actually they are not native, so.....they are the invasive species.

Vampir4
07-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Also I've seen Wild pigs eat everything from your crops to a Baby horse, I shit you not.

dibbsssss
07-09-2013, 05:35 PM
In Russia we hunt with our knives and if its smaller than a bear we don't bother

donsausiege
07-09-2013, 10:29 PM
I don't get the purpose of the shooter wearing camouflage if he is in a noisy ass helicopter.

Bigfoot13
07-10-2013, 12:05 AM
This video is the most wasted Air space in AC's our time, Delete it, its not Important to me or any one else. What a wast of time, chicken shit Lazy hunters!!! Im a Texan!

ChapaWolf
07-10-2013, 12:13 AM
feral: having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication

ChapaWolf
07-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Feral swine (Sus scrofa) are members of the domestic swine family
Suidae, which is native to Europe and Asia, not North America. Feral swine should not be confused with North America’s only native pig-like animal – the collared peccary

The Wildlife Society
or javelina (
Pecari tajacu
), of the family
Tayassuidae

Bigfoot13
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Fuck this stupid Shit!!! :>(

Gazza101
07-10-2013, 04:58 AM
That's not hunting!!!!!
Lazy fecks