PDA

View Full Version : Video: Demonstrations against President Mursi and the Muslim Brotherhood - woow

Kissme
07-02-2013, 06:42 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/875_47866.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3983) On 30 June 2013, one year after President Mohammed Morsi came to power in Egypt, 14 million Egyptians took to the streets, filling Cairo´s Tahrir Square beyond capacity, and demanding, that Morsi steps down on Tuesday. A counter-demonstration of the Freedom and Justice Party and Muslim Brotherhood at a nearby mosque in Nasr City, was dwarfed by the number of opposition protesthttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3983)

gutro
07-02-2013, 11:34 AM
WOW....How on earth do you maintain control of a crowd like that???

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Press and our PHARAOH says nothing about this, but our president can TAKE OFF an ally of Israel and the United States like ex .. Hosni Mubarak, Egypt's former president, a good ally.
I knew, Mr President, that you would find an Good ally in the MUSLIM, and as a precious gift I the PHARAOH of all you
I GOING TO SEND 200 TANK M-1 to our friend the muslim,SOUNDS LIKE A STORY but is true...

Vampir4
07-02-2013, 12:56 PM
gutro, you don't control a crowd like that.
By the way, Egyptian army has given Morsi 30 hours to defuse situation, or they will step in.

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 01:18 PM
My good VAMPIR4 I think you're very innocent Muslims are not loose and really, they are extremist murderers and hopefully I'm wrong,TELL ME WHICH COUNTRY IS TAKING THEM ARE FREE, THEM KILL,THEY ARE Salvages..

Vampir4
07-02-2013, 01:40 PM
vincenzodileo, are the coptic christians in Egypt supposed to just lay back, and let the Muslim brotherhood kill them all?

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 02:12 PM
but did not know Vampir that Christians are less violent and savage Muslims who kill children, old men all, and hopefully see the Egypt before, and remenber I lived communism saw those Muslims is why I mention this,at times and many american, are very very innocent with these savages,do not trust a communist and a Muslim,NEVER NEVER MY FRIEND

finack
07-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Wow... Insane. Thought I was watching a clip from World War Z for a second.

Anything but the Muslim Brotherhood << ultra caveman mentality. Taking the people backwards in time instead of forwards to control them.

Props to them for exacting/demanding change. Should be interesting to see what happens if the douche and his cronies don't step aside.

Kissme
07-02-2013, 06:44 PM
vincenzodileo

I am a Muslim and I have Christian friends and did not kill any one of them and ready to defend them ..
And I hate the Muslim Brotherhood party because he did not work on the development of the state

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Kissme I don't think so you have Christian friend,the only religion that exists for you is that of the prophet, all others are infidels and must be killed,Islam started by killing Christians and Jews, Kill the unbelievers,So basically Muslims don't care even if they die while doing their Jihad because Allah has promised an eternal reward for them. Muslims that follow Islam are very faithful towards their religion & they believe that whatever is there in the Quran is for real.Recently massacred 500 people in Philippine,500 people killed 500 philippine butchered with machetes, cut off heads, and most children,Look at the Muslim laws against women,the school and the freedom of women and more,only look you tube around you religion I do not believe you are an infidel friend..not I don't think so Mr Muslim

Kissme
07-02-2013, 11:10 PM
vincenzodileo

I'm sorry ..I have no comment ..I have Christian friends and your words confirms you not know Islam
Sorry about you

serpa6
07-02-2013, 11:32 PM
@ Vince i warned you about pushing your beliefs on people Kissme is a long time member of this site and never ever pushed his religion here, and say to him what you said that is it for you Also I Know you have been warned and this does it

skinz
07-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Democracy at work. The surrounding countries should learn from this.

vivaUSA
07-04-2013, 02:15 PM
How a VIOLENCE religion Can be a friend of one of PACE,I dont understand.. this every day every day (On September 25, 2002, a group of armed Islamists in Karachi, Pakistan entered the office of a Christian charity, tied seven workers to chairs and then brutally murdered them. According to Muslim witnesses, the Muslims "showed no haste. They took a good 15 minutes in segregating the Christians and making sure that each one of their targets received the most horrific death.")) I see a Banned for this..!This page belongs to the current Government that everything is banned!! ALL you forgot to Benghazi and 911 or This critical absence of moral perspective puzzles many Westerners, particularly those trying to reconcile this reality with the politically-correct assumption that Islam is like other religion. The Judeo-Christian tradition preaches universal love and unselfishness, so it is expected that the more devout Muslims would be the most peaceful and least dangerous... provided that Islam is based on the same principles. TODAY IS jULY 4 AND only one,I have only seen a happy July 4 here,or is barnned also the July 4..((Vince i warned you about pushing your beliefs on people Kissme is a long time member of this site and never ever pushed his religion here, and say to him what you said that is it for you Also I Know you have been warned and this does it)) and NOBODY SAY NOTHING ABOUT THIS,
OR EVERYONE IS AFRAID THAT THE BANNED ALSO,A SIGNAL BAD WHEN THIS IS ALLOWED HERE, Im in your side Vincenzo...

vivaUSA
07-04-2013, 02:28 PM
IF I am going to remain silent or BANNED for this, too,all can read this in the Qur'an buy one as i did and from the beginning to the end is hatred of the christian i am giving a part of the principle..((If I am going to remain silent or banned for this, too,all can read this in the Quran...((The Quran Says that Allah does NOT Love Unbelievers

Christianity teaches that God loves all people, but hates sin. The Quran never says this. Instead it explicitly declares that Allah does not love those who do not believe in him:

He does not love the unbelievers (30:45)

Allah only loves those who obey Muhammad (at least according to Muhammad, who provided the "narration"):

Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith. (3:32)

Instead of a god that loves the sinner, even while hating the sin, the wrath of Allah is placed squarely on the individual:

Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful. (22:38)

Verses 11:118-199 say that Allah does not bestow mercy on everyone. For this reason, he chooses not to guide some people:

And Allah's is the direction of the way, and some (roads) go not straight. And had He willed He would have led you all aright. (16:9)