PDA

View Full Version : Impersonators even on the XBox

serpa6
07-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Let me tell you what happen last night on my sons xbox
My son called me over and asked me to hear this guy talk about how he was a veteran, I asked my son what he was saying he says dad it just don't make sense listen to this guy, this gets good :evilgrin:
So i take his headset and start listening to what this guy is saying. One of my sons friends from back in New England says I got some one for you to talk to a fellow vet. My sons friends call me pops So one of them says everyone be quiet go ahead pops.
I said hello I hear your a fellow vet? Straight away this guy starts screaming at me. So i said wait a min is that is how you talk to a fellow vet Dam boy you need help
He says WTF you don't believe me? I said how can i believe you when i have not even had the chance to talk to you calm the fuck down
He says ok i am calm, the guys say your bullshit. I say i will give you a chance to prove your a vet. He said ok
I asked what part and what unit where in While serving
He starts yelling I was in Navy I told him calm down and talk to me like i am standing right next to you
He say my dutys was crash and salvage ok what carrier or LB where you assigned to
He told me i was assigned to the USS intrepid the big I I said cool but only one thing I was going to transfer out of the army after i was denied aviation transfer and my 2 mos's where catapult crew and crash and rescue
He starts yelling there is no such thing as crash and rescue! I said i could have the title wrong but that is what they told me He asked me who I said people who actually served on the carriers:evilgrin:
This is where it gets good
He starts yelling He tells me I have been to war twice I said yah what tours and years where you in the shit
He told me 1991 gulf war and 2003 Iraqi freedom I asked real quick
How old are you? He yells 30 I asked him how old? He yells back 30 and says WTF are you asking my age for I told so you where in Dessert storm he yells yes why
So you mean to tell me Momma was wiping your diapers on the carrier sick bay Was she pregnant when she was there He yells I was there dammit I served in dessert storm I told him Wow you served on a aircraft carrier in 1991
yes i did really in 1991 and your 30 :evilgrin:
He asked me what unit i was in with out a beat i told him 26yankee 126 sig bat
He asked me my mos i told him 72 echo 32 charlie he then yells and says this
So you where in peace time You sat on a helicopter waiting for them to call you in to kill gooks I laughed
I told him go speak to some other group you are a bullshit artist and if i could lock you up i would under stolen valor act
He told me stolen valor act I told yep 10years of hard butt fucking for you ( this is when i knew he was a fake)
He started yelling you guys are worst then marines and they are fucking dickheads I told him next time you are standing next to a marine say that I can guarantee you will have you head ripped off and shoved up you ass
he is still yelling fuck army and marines I told no your the one who is going to get fucked in then long end by a guy named bubba with a big black 12 inch dick in Leavenworth
I told this conversation is over your a fake the lowest part of sewer rats the lowest form of life after that they kicked him

Don shipely Would have been proud
:evilgrin: :evilgrin:

http://youtu.be/KMEViYvojtY

PS Everyone that has been in or that is presently serving knows this colonel, we have all come across one in our service in the military :D