PDA

View Full Version : Video: M1 Abrams Battle of 73 Easting, Gulf War 1991

NepaleseRunner
07-01-2013, 04:15 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/995_92512.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3980) http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3980)

finack
07-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Decimated a whole armored brigade in 23mins, with no casualties. Doesn't get any better than that.

schwit
07-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Ghost Troop lost one M3 Bradley to Iraqi tank fire and one soldier, Sgt. Nels A. Moller, the gunner of the Bradley, was killed. Reportedly, the Bradley had depleted its supply of TOW missiles and was laying fire with its 25mm cannon when it was hit by cannon fire from an Iraqi T-55.

vincenzodileo
07-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Our M-1,you make me so HAPPY..Made in USA, with my due respect Russian gentleman I introduce my number one in the world for kicking ass...hahahah..Our tank..

Rhntz
07-01-2013, 11:18 PM
We all know casualties are going to happen, To keep them at a small number is the goal and in this mission that happened regardless.

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 12:15 AM
“It is appalling that the Obama Administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability, [and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmospher..only seen with Carter, GIVING them our tanks and planes for our enemies Arab..What happening in our Country...our better M-1

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 12:25 AM
Today I was reading this news in the newspaper and did not believe this,,How will feel our soldiers..I feel very bad...((Four F-16 fighter jets left the U.S. this morning, bound for Egypt as part of a foreign aid package critics say should have been scrapped when the nation elected a president who has called President Obama a liar and urged that hatred of Jews be instilled in children))

gutro
07-02-2013, 11:42 AM
No offense, but what does Egypt have to do with this clip?

Abrams dominated the desert in 1991

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Offense YES, you would give a gun to a murderer of a family yours??Clip nothing but the Tank yes..you help your enemy??know that United States is sending 200 tanking an enemy,see now my point, the tank..President of Egypt asked the head of USA and Israel..you got now or not..Yes Offense our Army

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Sorry Tank not tanking (was a mistake to write fast,sorry)

gutro
07-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Take it Eas Vinny. Maybe Serp or one of the other mods can back me up here, but video threads are meant to talk about the video. You wanna vent on Foreign Affairs, use the forums. Just trying to keep you from getting your ass sent to Gittmo.
Offense meant.

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 01:58 PM
And this video(wanna vent on Foreign Affairs) this was not an issue and a war between two countries,then is FOREIGN AFFAIR, i TAKE EAS, but I can speak of a news is happening in our country and don"t worry about Gittmo ok

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 02:22 PM
OH GUTRO, do you speak Italian?? hahah (Suono molto PRETTY IN Italian that Vinny sound good in

Oh gutro (Do you speak Italian??) this Venny Suono molto PRETTY IN ITALIANO or Italian..sound good Venny..I like.

i

jamieooh
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
“It is appalling that the Obama Administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability, [and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmospher..only seen with Carter, GIVING them our tanks and planes for our enemies Arab..What happening in our Country...our better M-1
You are crossing that line again.

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 09:01 PM
What line Jamieooh,What line,tell me you, is that until Apache Clip arrive the censure or like or as a good soldier does not worry you that our President will give your enemy tank..that in future will kill us, you're going to censor me as communist countries..

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Are points of view that we can write no disrespect for nobody,in the communist countries and Arabic and where I was born condemn you to death, I do not want to see that here in my other homeland Moderator,please,This is USA

jamieooh
07-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Keep it on topic. Talk about the battle. Talk about the tank. Talk about Desert Storm.
You can talk about Obama sending F16's and M1A1's to Egypt in the forums . Try the politics foreign affairs thread, but not here. The video side of Apacheclips is mainly for military videos. There are other subjects you can upload videos for. Click the upload button and you can see a list.
Please check your inbox because we are not going to waste anymore space in this thread derailing this video thread .

serpa6
07-02-2013, 09:38 PM
@ Vince
This will be your only warning If you want to vent about forgien affairs
Make a thread like Jamie and Gutro said in the forums, this space is reserved for comments about the videos not to vent view's on things that do not have to do with the video at hand
This will be your only warning if you continue to go off subject ( the videos) there will be action taken
Again if you want to discuss or vent go to the forums and do and say what you wish. But about foreign policy's in the forums not here in the comments section reserved for the video
This is an official warning There will be no more!
If you dont know how to make a thread in the forums, let the staff know and we shall show you how to do it. But this ends here
Thank you
Serpa6

PS vince do you know what we call GITMO here.
Because you are new let me tell you that means Ban land not to ever see this site again

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 10:05 PM
I can not believe that a brave soldier of the war in viet nam tell me that, I can not believe this,not my soldier not
I will not discuss with you, love you so much the soldiers who fought in Viet Nam, like I wrote once I respect them very much, I will take an exception with you good soldier( But this ends here) but please don't push me Moderator,This must be free to express idea,look there are few videos that people talk like forum or vent AFFAIR, I won't think like other races living here which is racism against me,hahhaha, is a joke.

serpa6
07-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Vince this is just a warning i will not say anything no more DO NOT VENT POLICY'S OR YOUR COMMENTS HERE ON FORIEN AFFAIRS
MAKE A THREAD IN THE FORUMS
THIS SECTION IS FOR THE COMMENTS ON VIDEOS ONLY
NOT FORIEN POLICY
ALSO I am post Vietnam I was never in Vietnam I served after the war for 6 years,

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 10:40 PM
He then was another moderator told me he fought in Viet Nam ok don't worry but i am of great heart when they speak evil of Christians and of my beautiful used forgives, ok.I will try soothe my soul,i like your style when you expresses as well of to heart..so sorry...I like when write Vince is something pretty for me..

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Mean (of my beautiful USA)..see my my mind goes more quickly when I write LOL!!!!! :))

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 11:04 PM
The M1 Abrams tank has survived the Cold War, two conflicts in Iraq and a decade of war in Afghanistan. No wonder – it weighs as much as nine elephants and is fitted with a cannon capable of turning a building to rubble from two and a half miles away,the best tank on the planet

vincenzodileo
07-02-2013, 11:25 PM
:USA:

Elevenbravo87
07-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Saddam had the 4th largest army in the world at the start of the Gulf War, at the end of the ground war he had the 4th largest in Iraq.

Iraq was outclassed by a modern army that was highly trained to fight the Russians.