PDA

View Full Version : Video: new loool Graphic grenade explodes in a fsa fighter stupid rebels XD

USARMY999
06-24-2013, 09:38 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/561_67182.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3949) syria new loool Graphic grenade explodes in a fsa fighter stupid rebels XD
a syrian rebel fighter lights up a local made grenade so he can throw it on saa troops but it blows up in him lool funnyhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3949)

Piepje
06-24-2013, 01:02 PM
I am singing, on the tune of "i am a lumberjack".

"i am a idiot, but that's oke, i blow myself up, but forgot tho pray".
"Now i lie in pieces and go to hell, and it is very different, than the Iman tells.
There are no Virgins in that place, it's had no use, because, i have no face.

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Again son please look at what happened to your brother,I have said to you that you should not play with Russian things..good wing waits for you SON..HHAHAHAH

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 01:46 PM
And Russian don't stop..Russia’s Putin Wants Base in CUBA! Yes it is a repeat of the Cuban Missile Crisis!!
Dear Comrade Americans!! We are about to relive American history in a very BIG way! It’s a REPEAT of the BAY OF BIGS!! It is now being reported that Russian Dictator Vladimir Putin and cohorts are engaged in talks with CUBA to put a Russian Naval Base in CUBA! Now the BIG difference this time around is last time the Russians wanted to do this and put missiles in Cuba we have JFK as POTUS who put an immediate stop to it all. But this time we have the Marxist Leftist BARACK OBAMA in the Crap House! So how do YOU think this is going to turn out? NOT the same way it did under JFK let me assure you

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin
If Putin succeeds and established a base in Cuba then it will be the FIRST Russian military base set up overseas since the alleged “fall” of the Soviet Union in 1991. And Cuba is not the only place where Putin is looking for PRIME property! He’s also interested in putting bases in V

gas57
06-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Fast fuse!

BrendenF11
06-24-2013, 08:59 PM
LMAO, that shits funny. Good find USARMY!

Clodius
06-24-2013, 10:06 PM
That was good. Once again Darwinism captured on camera, is there a finer example of survival of the fittest?

On a side note, is someone gonna do something about this Cuban asswipe who keeps spamming/hijacking threads?

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 11:07 PM
I am not kidnapping topics, am writing what the Russians want to do to 90 miles from here. so that our Obama and your Obama does you do something It is the problem that we are losing freedom for people like you (This CLODIUS) Im american like..Im no cubans and tell me CLODIUS something Are you 100 percent American??Where it came from your grandparents your family do not think they were indian..Are you Indian if it is like that I am whiter than you my eyes are super blue I am tall and very white and my family blond with green eyes all family..Are indian again MrI dont know you family come from..I put what our newspapers say and nobody says anything about it and you do something about like our President shakes hands with your enemy Muslims not cubans...again Im not cuban IM american like you..

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 11:23 PM
Clodius A communist once said is to be better enemy of the Americans that friends To the allies and a friend of your country not punished ok That is why sometimes many nations hate us..Watch as your President wants to bring terrorists here protest for that not therefore I put that says the news....and and I hope tell me your past your family came from maybe from AFRICA.

ChapaWolf
06-25-2013, 12:52 AM
Do not hold in hand, light fuse and get away. Dude was cookin it off with a 2 second fuse.

ChapaWolf
06-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Vincendildo needs to learn the American the language or take the Cuban dick out of his mouth cuz we can't fucking understand nor do we give a fuck. I guess you were there when the Vladimer Putin was laying down all this ground work for this naval base. Besides this is a place to comment on videos not to share up to date wet dreams of some communist fuck. Go somewhere else or don't shut the fuck up or don't. Just saying nobody on here gives a fuck or enjoys your fucking rambling. Bitch

Clodius
06-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know what he's rambling on about? Go floss your teeth with your boyfriends cock!

rayjen02
06-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Vincenzodileo, as a fellow American, I feel the need to explain your First Amendment Right. You DO have the right to Freedom Of Speech, but that is where it ends. You do not have the right to force people to listen to you. If you would like to be a respected member of Apacheclips.com, and the world in general, become skilled in the language you are using to reach your audience. No one is perfect, so some mistakes are fine. It also helps to be courteous to your audience. More posts in this forum are appreciated, as long as they consist of discussions about proper fuse choice for IED's, safe distance from the device, or proper "snackbar" protocols.

You have another topic you'd like to discuss? Well then, start your own thread in the forums and see if you have info others are interested in, or have an opposing opinion about. Just a friendly tip.

Now, fuck off! That one wasn't friendly.

rayjen02
06-25-2013, 09:42 AM
A guy blew up his house and nearly burned it down using a 10 inch mortar and a lighter. The bomb squad tech explained "Quickwick" burns at about 20,000 feet per second, can be lit by flame if you hold it long enough. It is used by professional pyrotechs by clamping an electrical element to the fuse, and controlling initiation with a computer. Not sure if this is the same type of stuff, but it looks similar to how the tech explained how he did it.

serpa6
06-25-2013, 10:31 AM
First there is no First amendment here on apacheclips, Since this site is not owned by or located in America. All though we let members have a free hand at there comments, Racial religious and attacks on other members will be looked at and tolerated to a point.
No one should try to put there beliefs on another person and expect them to agree, everyone has there own opinion.
No trolling of members will be allowed at all
@vincenzodileo your opinions here are valued. You are hard to understand but, The members are smart enough here to know what you are trying to get at.
We do have foreign members that means we have Russians!! Respect them just like they will respect all allied forces, that has never been a subject here, they know and will respect us. Just like you will respect there opinions in the comments or forums
The word Commie around here gets thrown around as a joke, do not put it into a different context
There are consequences and repercussions that can happen if a comment thread or forum thread gets way out of hand ask any old school member Just let this be a friendly warning.
Low and slow and keep it tight
If you have a subject and want to be heard make thread in the forums
Also no members will tell another to go some where else.
this is a big problem.
JJ and the staff will have the last say or take appropriate action necessary to get things in order. Members who do know what this means. If you don't, ask the staff or the older members.
We here at AC like to make it a fun yet debatable place
That is all Carry on
Serpa6
AC Moderator

Vampir4
06-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Quit buying Fuse priced, at 2 1/2 goats per 100 meters. It is just not good quality stuff.

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
that the problem Mr scholar of languages you
. AS YOU SAY THAT IT UNDERSTANDS THAT I MEAN THEN IF YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH((
Vincenzodileo, as a fellow American, I feel the need to explain your First Amendment Right. You DO have the right to Freedom Of Speech, but that is where it ends.))
Vincenzodileo, as a fellow American, I feel the need to explain your First Amendment Right. You DO have the right to Freedom Of Speech, but that is where it ends.(we have Russians!! Respect them just like they will respect all allied forces, that has never been a subject here, they know and will respect us. Just like you will) where is your patriotism both of you when I've seen many Bad,for being like that against your country and others persons ,comments offensive and racist and .It is trying to change the mind speak well of your country is that change opinion? jajajaj, r being so the United States is another COUNTRY, put us a black man and we will put a Mexican in the FUTURE in 30 years more We will be speaking another language and governed by other language why you don't say nothing when the Russian spoke badly about fox news ..or the fact is that fox it does not belong to USA, SEE THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL OF YOU MR MODERATOR...I lived in several countries helping your country to the mine saw as many hate us for this same that you write to my,you and all sound like Liberals and Democrats jajajaja is lost already USA because people hypocrites like all you I'm trying of change that opinion? What opinion Mr Moderator..that is why Liberals and Democrats do and do and no one tells them nothing..be politically correct a Communist a person from another country can put bad USA things here and your trying to my American silence my opinion,shame to the brave soldiers who put things here see this.. you want to silence me and block me to my American and not block of another country,I do not care I do not live this shit that many many of what you write here have not fought and defended USA in other countries..you want to shut of me go block me is your right as a moderator they put you to Muslim and they will put other to you and your children grandchildren will live in another Country.. and this you write is pure liear(
First there is no First amendment here on apacheclips, Since this site is not owned by or located in America. All though we let members have a free hand at there comments, Racial religious and attacks on other members will be looked at and tolerated to a point.))I have seen insult to other race and to the United States and say nothing..YOU SAW IN THE GREAT PROBLEM OF UNITED STATES BE politically correct WITH THE OUTSIDE..GO ..that is why the enemy is winning the fight from the inside of USA..pure falsehood, lie...BYE

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 01:17 PM
AND FOR YOU ( RAYJEN02) Now, fuck off! That one wasn't friendly FOR YOU OK..YOU GIVE IT TO YOURSELF OF MACH MAN IT GO TO THE STREET AND TELL THAT TO THE BLACK PEOPLE I HOPE YOU HAVE DICK TO DO..YOU FUCK OFF..

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
another thing MACHO MAN (ChapaWolf) THE CUBANS Cubans are the ONLY ONES IN THE PRISONS IN THE STREETS THAT blacks RESPECT LOOKS WHEN BURNED MURDER DO NOT GO TO THE Cubans GO TO YOU BY COWARDS,LOOK HOW MANY Cubans ARE IN THE WHITE HOUSE,SENATORS MAYOR MILITARY COMMANDER IN TV AND MORE YOU LL SEE ONE AS YOUR PRESIDENT..YOU ARE MACHO MAN.....

Vampir4
06-25-2013, 04:18 PM
@vincenzodileo
Calm the fuck down, Just about every member on this site hates commies, except the mudsuckers who troll. Just take a chill pill, and calm down.

MadeInRu
06-25-2013, 05:35 PM
@vincenzodileo You see, i will break it down last time for you. Before you started talking here, there was no race issue or some one offending USA. So maybe you are the problem and n o one else here?

MadeInRu
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM
And another thing, don't write in caps a wall of text. Use paragraphs, and use caps only when you need to highlight something. Otherwise it's very hard to read.

MadeInRu
06-25-2013, 05:44 PM
And i just checked some of your pointless screaming.
1st Don't offend mods.
2nd You have no clue what he did for America or didn't.
3rd There is no first amendment here, but there are rules which you need to follow.
4th No one here knows what you did or didn't for USA, you could be a 16 years old Rambo with big mouth.

ChapaWolf
06-25-2013, 07:15 PM
I have no problem with commies cubans gays or anybody for that matter I hate nobody except for those deserving it. I do hate pushers

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 08:28 PM
It is right it is better to calm down I see that here also there is the politics to be correctly a politician and to leave that other ideologies and persons who hate the United States think what they wish and love me sensurar and to crucify, that's why the Muslims and communist are gaining us the fight to the United States, they are helped although you speak badly its language, or sometimes it write evil, they are helped we defend our enemy and here nobody raises its voice and I see many comments,very bad to our soldiers, our armament, our politics and any more and nobody censures that, and we the same fight against us or against a friend who gives opinion in favor of our country it does not matter to think that not in the end we all will regret losing this country..bye

Clodius
06-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Rofl

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey dude
ChapaWolf I if I am opposed to gay American that's why the this American society like that, do not forget that the country of any more lesbian gay, sexual abuse, violations and any more homosexuals man are the Americans and I if I am opposed, on not having been that you like walking with a american democrat gay,do not forget where there is more gay man is here, everything turns in lesbian and homosexuals and the president agrees and you allow it and you did not vote for other...so you are more gay than any communist gay

Clodius
06-25-2013, 08:56 PM
...and it keeps getting better!

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:11 PM
last thing CHAPAWOLF TODAY IS FULL MOON..there are so much violations of children and girls and feel embarrassed to have politicians nations of the homosexual governments and do not worry you or are that you are not going to will be that you are inside the closed take a son to the school full of lesbian and do not worry you it,SINCE WORRY IT IS UGLY TO HAVE A SON OR DAUGHTER LIVING WITH THE PARENTS MARRIED THE SAME SEX IS UGLY, IF WORRY. YOU KNOW WHEN A COUNTRY GETS LOST WHEN THE FAMILY VALUES GET LOST AND WHEN THINKS THE PEOPLE AS YOU, having lost the dignity, the country gets lost, so worry very worry !!!!!!!!!!

Clodius
06-25-2013, 09:17 PM
...and better.

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:22 PM
I will seize a rest, thursday I go to other states beginning by my beautiful Colorado walking along my beautiful United States in my beautiful trailer, I will take a rest being astonished at the marvels of our beautiful United States. I leave you with the democratic ,communist, liberals and hypocritical people,god blesses our brave soldiers and our navy..sorry if I cause any pain for my stranger English..hahahha

Clodius
06-25-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm gay. I like balls on my face and cocks in my ass.
I figured that dude, I think we all did. But really, do you have to flaunt it?

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:34 PM
hey MadeinRu do you remenber AA 30mm accent in my profile a pic in approximately 30 mm our friend the communist will know it that a 30 mm AA is from aRussian jajajaj surrounded 100 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm ours and later much behind SAM 2-3 and 9

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:39 PM
much entertained so the Latin Americans play with the sense of humor, you made me laugh very well you have left....do not take the business from my entertainment wife..hahahahah..very funy

Clodius
06-25-2013, 09:41 PM
I own shares in KY Inc, I go through a 45 gallon drum of it each month. Yummy cocks!

Oh dude, some things you should keep to yourself.

MadeInRu
06-25-2013, 09:46 PM
What ever makes you happy...

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Clodius i don't think that Mr lawyer of gayCHAPAWOLF gets angry that's because is friend of gay I do not believe that bothers him..hahahaha..you have to say to him that I write badly English like that if it gets angry with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clodius
06-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Last weekend I farted and filled my underpants with sperm.

Vomit...Seriously. STOP!!!

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 09:58 PM
see your AA 30 mm MadeInRu from Russia..I liked and when we were shooting in practice thing in the se, they were good we were shooting and those AA100 mm ..see I like those AA

Clodius
06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
I think I need to wax my ass. It felt prickly when I was fingering my hole last night.

Please go somewhere else these forums are military oriented. Seriously we don't care about your personal habits.

serpa6
06-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Ok vicnecy, the gloves are off do you know what my avatar stands for douche!!! 26th yankee division I served during the cold war and post Vietnam.
You say i don't believe in my country? YOU CUNT you sit behind a keyboard and like to aggravate well the joke is on you
The members here, I am going to let them have you Like throwing meat to dogs that have not eaten in 3 days.
I was going to try to save your ass but what you have wrote about the members I am sure you deserve what is coming

I will heavily moderate this post and let me tell you as of RIGHT NOW IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR YOU I wrote that in caps so you see it and maybe it sinks in.

Well have at it Remember Rascist remarks are not allowed or reiligous remarks of any religion are not allowed in this thread
Good luck Vince you are going to need it, Sweetcheeks You are going to need it.
Turn the dogs of war lose

vincenzodileo
06-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Clodius I see that you know about computer that this is what my wife does in the school. be careful with tha,t that you can do lends for blackmail, to steal, forging and more and here in the United States is a felony. I see that you know of computer. be careful..you can forge

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 12:25 AM
MODERATOR if you see my comments I am always proud of you our soldiers and our army, it hurts me when someone speaks badly about therefore you risked your life and nobody I heard you saying anything, if it are to serve you know that with the enemy,I always defended since it was to serve in the military in my country,always i was in your side, to the war in viet nam, being a military man with 15 years in 1975 come in in the military with 12 years hurts me that a brave one like you is so moderated in everything and more how they treated the veterans of Viet Nam,did uou see my arm??, in 1981 I scape from my country was a pilot( mate) in Panama they beheaded two military that scape with me, the CIA gave me asylum, we take weapon to the guerrillas and I took refuge in the American embassy, and was working in several countries, I am not brave as you but I contributed a little my new mother, the United States,and that you call a racist to tell the truth that all the news says how they USA shake hands with our hostile Muslims, this is to be a racist, here I have seen racist comments and nobody says anything, all this started for saying that the Russian things were better than the American,you will never see badly at all either to a soldier or to your country mine ever, you do not know how I have foul-ups and problems in the street defending USA and when it was working in other countries, I hope you can come to my house and you saw all the drawings I did when i was military with 15 years old all about viet Nam, Im Republican and always,I will defend our soldiers and I feel one more immense pride for these soldiers of Viet Nam. if you want privately order you my direction and yourself will see , pride I feel for them welded of viet Nam and all, my nephew is an atomic naval engineer in one he carries plane..if I was feeling sorry that nobody says anything when they speak badly about USA, about our tanks, our tv, that hurts me, but I would never say at all to a soldier or to a veteran of Viet nam I always take off the hat from myself with the veterans of viet and you know how communist here they treated them to you...he forgives if I could not express against the one who was my attacks, if you see my comments I believe that I defend more to our ground that thousands, million Americans born here,you need neither to take off the glove from yourself with me nor to release any dog, keep it friend for when it comes the bad weather that waits for us, in these days I will be next to you and edges like owner this ground, you keeps the dogs for when our country needs it for the enemies, and we are full of them here,to a veteran as you and more of viet nam I apologize to you if you never understood badly my comments but it would never offend as they do here, they burn flag, he sings as he wants the anthem, they spit the flag and more that you know, you will never see that thing about me and of any Cuban American, first Cuban,love a lot and greatly and you know it to USA

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 01:00 AM
Moderator.Well have at it Remember Rascist remarks are not allowed or reiligous remarks of any religion are not allowed in this thread (as I say to you my patriot that we lose the war against our enemy, who cut the head to the Christians, who speak badly about the Christians, who allow the abortion, who blafemia to jesus all and is allowed, you cannot be like that, that's why the enemy, they treat us like this, so if they can be a racist and speak badly about our religion, then , that myas I say to you my patriot that we lose the war against our enemy, who cut the head to the Christians, who speak badly about the Christians, who allow the abortion, who blafemia to jesus all and is allowed, you cannot be like that, that's why the enemy, they treat us like this, so if they can be a racist and speak badly about our religion, then , that my patriot is a
patriot, is a moral double, or what,Our politicians are expected to demonstrate moral behaviour...but not the patriots, who cut head and who, they are a racist of the Christians and of the Americans that my patriot is allowed. but not we to speak badly about the other who cut head and who, they are a racist of the Christians and of the Americans that my patriot is allowed. but not we to speak badly about the Muslim..if because of it you wants to block me or to resign from here it is your option, you are the moderator, but as military man you know like that does not win the war to the enemy attacking a friend, enemy of your enemy, your choise Moderator..

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 01:18 AM
and I see that sometimes you do not understand that I want to say, sometimes I make the text double to you to give yourself understanding this part of the text. there are a custom that I see they are different in the custom of dramatic art of language from here of spanish to english,you know but you know what I want to give to understand...you chooise, you have the right to complain and block me or did not comment any more and I close the pag you will say

ChapaWolf
06-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Vincendildo pm'd me some gay shit after I said I didn't hate gays. He tried warming up to me or whatever. This vdildo was going on about how he wears crotchless underwear and how he lied to everybody when he posted the sperm in the underpants after farting it actually went in jogging pants he wears everyday. Vincendildo went on to say he signed up on Apache Clips looking for gay single Native American men cuz he heard they liked do double penetration he apparently loves when two guys stick there dicks in his ass at once because he said one was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Hey Vincedildo I didn't say I was gay I said I didn't hate gays please stop sending me pictures of you and that man dressed up as a woman the one you call your wife.

Clodius
06-26-2013, 09:13 AM
I own an 18" rubber cock that I like to ram balls deep into my asshole. I'm trying to widen my asshole so I can get multiple cocks into it, I'm a huge hit at parties.
Please go away, move to San Fran or go open a pastry shop on Christopher St, NYC.

USARMY999
06-26-2013, 09:59 AM
vincent if u like gay men go rub ur dads cock with coocking oil u sick fuck this guy needs to be banned

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 12:07 PM
CLODIUS HHAHAHA, REMEMBERS THAT I AM NOT A 100 % AMERICAN MY GENES THEY ARE LATIN AND YOURS MORE OF THIS EARTH, THEREFORE IN YOU THE HOMOSEXUALS' GENES ARE MORE THAT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, YOUR IVE AS EVERYTHING HERE OF THE PORNOGRAPHY, THE HOMOSEXUALITY, THE LESBIANISM AND MORE, THE ONLY ONE THAT IS PUTTING FILTH IT IS YOU WHO ARE, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE IN THE CLOSED, YOUR WORLD AND VERY MUCH HERE IT TURNS IN THE HOMOSEXUALITY. YOU LIVE IN A FILTHY SOCIETY AND EVERY DAY IS WORSE,SHAME MUST GIVE YOU THAT YOUR PRESIDENT GAVE A HERO'S MEDAL TO A HOMOSEXUAL PLAYER AND NOT TO A SOLDIER, AND MAKE A AGREEMENT AND ALLOW THE HOMOSEXUALS' MARRIAGE, SHAME SHOULD GIVE YOU THAT YOUR PRESIDENT DOES THAT AND ALLOW SOLDIERS TO BE KILL AND AN AMBASSADOR OF OUR COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING DIED AND APOLOGIZE TO THE ENEMY, SHAME SHOULD GIVE TO YOU...THAT THAT YOU DOES DOES NOT AFFECT ME, BUT FOR SURE WHAT IT IS AFFECTS YOU TO FOR LIVING FOR SURE I LIVE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 12:17 PM
!!!!!CLOUDIUS!!!!!FOR SURE YOUR WIFE IS LIKES THE WOMEN REMEMBERS THE SONG OF GUESS WHO THE SONG ((AMERICAN WOMAN)) THE FAMILIAR VALUES, OF RESPECT AND DIGNITY THEY ARE BIGGER IN THE LATIN WOMAN THAT YOURS, FOR SURE YOUR WIFE IS OF OPEN MIND AND SHE LIKES THE LESBIANISM, THAT'S WHY MILLION AMERICANS MARRY WITH LATIN WOMAN AND BEEN JOINED THE COUNTRY OF MORE I GET DIVORCED AND MORE LESBIAN, IT TAKES CARE OF YOUR WIFE MAYBE CHEATS YOU AND WITH A WOMAN

vincenzodileo
06-26-2013, 12:35 PM
USARMY999,IF YOU WERE A SOLDIER SHAME IT MUST GIVE YOU THAT YOUR PRESIDENT ALLOWS HOMOSEXUALS WHERE YOU TAKE BATHE AND YOU SLEEPS, JAJAJA, LEARNS TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOT THEREFORE ANOTHER WRITE, IF YOU WERE SOLDIER YOU WAS CLOSED VERY CLOSED NEXT TO ONE GAY IN THE BATH AND FOR SURE HE REMENBER YOU ASS YOUR BOTTOM, SHAME THAT IN THE ARMY ALLOW HOMOSEXUALS ,LEARNS TO SPEAK AND THINK FOR YOU, NOT FOR OTHER, NOTHING MORE IS SEEN HERE, LESBIAN AND HOMOSEXUAL IN THE ARMY, WORRY FOR THIS MY USARMY

jamieooh
06-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Lets get the comments back to the video. We can start a post op transgender vagitarian post on the forum side of AC.

bmgtz
06-27-2013, 09:39 AM
some strange stuff being written in this thread.....

ChapaWolf
06-27-2013, 11:49 PM
This helped me this is on topic for these comments but not for the video this is my last off topic post apologies to the moderators.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroÊ*l/, /ˈtrÉ’l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 02:32 AM
ChapaWolf I congratulate you and your comment calm my soul,I never wrote those dirty things here, someone put them, I hope nobody think bad about me, please. I apologize to you the moderators and all also...

igloo11
06-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Man, I need some Tylenol after reading/ trying to read the last few pages of posts. Stuff gave me a headache trying to read. On a serious note...If you speak another language, try Google Translate if you have a lot to post. I mean that with all sincerity as it may help us understand you.

Oops, supposed to be on topic....Poor hajii with a short fuse...Happens to the best of us on occasion. :D *giggity*

ItalianStallion
06-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Vincenzodileo your english makes me wanna punch a baby in the face...

ItalianStallion
06-28-2013, 04:12 PM
And about the video all i have to say is LOL

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 08:58 PM
ITalianStallion in your(Se sei italiano nome il vostro paese è perduto, pieno di altre lingue) in English, today your Country Black African and Arab from Northern Africa, they are taking over your country and they speak more bad English than you and me..I recommend to learn Arabic and african language, Lord of English academic..ARAB INVASION...

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Oh ITalianStallion at least read everything I write, I see American tv, learning American history, pass the exam in English traveled to all states I have never problem with my bad English, but shame that here in your Country my Country((Growing Demand, Dwindling Resources
In the U.S. today, there are 30 million adults who can't read better than the average 5th grader.1 And without basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills, these Americans are struggling to find jobs, stay healthy, and support their families,and about 55 millions, don't know write nothing and less read, look at the trail against Zimmerman, brought a black witness, born here and can not read and write, I was not born here and understanc amost everything MR TEACHER,One in five American adults cannot access or use the Internet.
Those without a high school education are among the least likely to have access and Im use Internet and my English is very very bad hahahah..Mr TEACHER

jamieooh
06-28-2013, 09:57 PM
here is a link to the forums. http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/forum.php
in the FORUMS you can start threads about ALMOST anything you want. You will notice that in the FORUMS
there is a list of general topic where you can start a thread.
In the FORUMS there is a chat window. Should you need help deciding where to start a thread about grammar,politics , humor, weapons, etc. I can help you there or pm me.

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 10:06 PM
This is not mine ok,is for our Governor and not by a comment that you're a genius see here write for me, who does not understand this and begins to tell your grandchildren, and children this(Fret why it says both the Governor and not by a comment that you're a genius who does not understand this and dirle Fret your grandchildren, and children (( “Do you think we’re losing our country and why?”

From my own perspective as a citizen of America and as a world traveler who has seen what occurs around the planet, I feel like I am writing the obituary for my own country while it continues on its death spiral. It happened to other empires like Rome, Great Britain and even the Soviet Union. It happened to the Incas, the Mayans and the Greeks. It’s happening to the USA and we’re watching it right before our eyes, but very few even lift a finger. Remember the adage, “Nero fiddled while Rome burned.”

As you can imagine, I receive thousands of emails in my in-box and letters in my post office box. Most suffer great frustration at the changes to our country. Most feel anger, hopelessness and a since of loss at the “old America.”

Yet, so few in America become involved to hold what we have left. Every month of the year, our Congress pours another 100,000 legal immigrants into this country. Virtually all of them from third world countries! Is it any wonder our education, graduation and literacy rates sank to the bottom? Is it any wonder that 47.7 million Americans feed off food stamps and assisted housing—with no concern about being personally accountable and responsible?

We fractured ourselves from a cohesive country into a “multiple country” where millions want everything their way, but fewer participate in working for a living and still more lack any skills to work beyond the minimum jobs.))Make fun of what is happening here not a comment...

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Moderator,WAS HIM WHO BEGAN THE ENGLISH CLASS,NOt ME,PLEASE,

jamieooh
06-28-2013, 10:26 PM
It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
Your previous post is a perfect example of a subject for the forums.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions or any discussion not relevant to this video.

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Ok Moderator last thing, forgives , but him start, I do not speak about politics him began, if him is American that learns that all the Arabs help although they speak badly the Arabic, we make fun and criticize our friend and Allied that's why lose Allied Forces and friend in this war.an allied is criticized hidden not where there are enemies of your country,I calm down now but let him read how many illiterate American there is here, millions,millions not thousand ,illiterate who did not speak or write English like I write.ok I will shut off.....(It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions )) him began Moderator.....

serpa6
06-28-2013, 10:56 PM
It was a general reminder. I did not name names.
The forums are THE place to have political discussions or any discussion not relevant to this video.

http://youtu.be/Gz3Cc7wlfkI

vincenzodileo
06-28-2013, 11:17 PM
hahahaha,for me one of the better movies about Vietnam, excellent movie.(wonderful, very diplomatic, but I like the style,HAHAHAHA) from entering the military in the 72 I keep a lot of pride, love and respect for those who fought in viet nam.. my salute

tolosolo
02-26-2016, 07:36 AM
Monkeys can fight only whit stones and clubs.

avdefender
02-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Aww,he didn't need those hands anyway.