PDA

View Full Version : To staff and Members

serpa6
06-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Hello all
I am writing you to tell you what has transpired in the past week Last Monday at about 530 EST I was getting ready to take my kids to work and I started to get pains in my chest. I have had 5 heart attacks before I took a nitro with no effect
My daughter had called 911 and i was rushed to the hospital I end up having another heart attack. I am doing good now little bit slower but in time i hope to be the same again I have to go for another procedure with in the next week, to have the other artery unclogged. You have 3 main arterys, one was clear ,the one that caused all this was 90 percent blocked, the one i am going back for is 45 percent blocked.
The 90 percent one they cleared with new procedure called drill bit catheter, they cleared it and put 2 stenths in that one which makes a total of 7 now.
With the procedure coming up. It could be another 2 being put in I am a little weak in typing, But i though i would share this with the Apache family. I will be on and off for the next couple of weeks So if anyone pms me please bare with me if it take a bit to answer

BrendenF11
06-23-2013, 11:14 PM
Keep safe bro, take care of yourself and your family first. Apaches will be here when you get better, doubt many of the hardcore guys will be going away anytime soon. In the mean time, keep that heart ticken by watchin some hajis getting smoked, always chears me up.

Thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy recovery, I think you're to damn stubborn to let it get you down though :D .

MickDonalds
06-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Jeez dude! You're one hard, tough bastard!

Get well soon!

serpa6
06-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Jeez dude! You're one hard, tough bastard!

Get well soon!
Thanks Mick and Bren

MadeInRu
06-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Serpa, you will be fine mate. More natural juices, especially with carrots.

serpa6
06-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Serpa, you will be fine mate. More natural juices, especially with carrots.

Ty you MIR MY favorite Commie lol :thumbup:

shatto
06-27-2013, 02:07 AM
And Obamacare hasn't started yet! :)

Seriously, good for you you paid attention and were saved
so you could get back to being the moderate moderator.

GB