PDA

View Full Version : Video: SU-34

MadeInRu
06-18-2013, 09:45 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/45_326.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3908) That time of the year. Nice video of SU34.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3908)

lonebiker
06-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Well that was impressive....side by side seating similar to the F-111

vincenzodileo
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
We spent time..money..men every thing and the other country take our secrets..Why you don't keep our secrets save..why USA have to say everything...i don't understand...same like our F-111

MadeInRu
06-19-2013, 04:48 PM
vincenzo, i think you need to see the doctor. Hope you don't have a car, because you're a danger on the road.

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 01:30 AM
No my friend MADEINRU not one car I have two trailer...the danger is I was pilot in my country..COMMUNIST LIKE YOU T-34..I scape from there 1981 and my country USA give me my FREEDOM is the danger friend..I love USA and we take care of OUR country ok MR T-34

MadeInRu
06-20-2013, 05:53 AM
T-34 is a tank, he can't be a communist in general. It's good that you've found a new home in US. But what F-111 has to do with SU-34? Side by side seats? Well, it's been around for 50 years before that....
And i'm not your friend either. To much honor for that.

MadeInRu
06-20-2013, 06:09 AM
USA give me my FREEDOM is the danger friend...

So... Freedom is the danger? You love US so much that you never learned English in 30 years?

go tell those stories to some children at school.

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Of course Mr t-34 you are not my friend,maybe my English is bad like you say but Im more american like you,and help USA in Nicaragua,Salvador and Colombia...live here and have a little company and my wife has a ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY and my bad English is not a obstacle,stepple or something to live here..my English is bad but you understand me..but you can't understand my Spanish and Italian language..and Im white like you with blue eyes..see my English is bad,very bad but you understand me but you can't undestant Que eres un anormal cuando pones un avatar de un T34 de un pais comunista..I wish I had "the good life" in the US. I love going to work everyday in my trailer around USA and never never got problem with my bad English jajaj but for sure Im more american like you MR soviet T-34 you live her put a M-1 american not T-34 YOU SPEAK LANGUAGE SHAPES WHO YOU ARE MR: t-34..

Sixx
06-20-2013, 11:59 AM
=D =D

You guys are comical.

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 12:18 PM
jajajaj..good I like your style...jajajaj..but Mr T 34 is up set for my bad English..jajjaja...go HEAT...Im comical because some time help my wife like crown and her company..and no body give me complaints for my bad English jajajaj..that is because love my USA MY COUNTRY MY EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG....

MadeInRu
06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Hmmm.... Dude, i don't live in US. But i like Mr-t34 :D You can't understand my Dutch, Russian Ukrainian, Kazakh either. Your point?

MadeInRu
06-20-2013, 02:32 PM
And again, how the hell SU-34 looks like F-111?

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 03:25 PM
i knew I knew you come from there jajajaj good..like The Beatle song BACK IJN THE USSR YOU SOUND ANG YOUR T34 TALK FOR YOU..JAJAJA I knew..ukrainian,Kazakh is nothing nobody know and like your people...is like CHECHNYA...everybody love AMERICA and second lenguage is Spanish..woman more pretty..pretty country..and more donttalk about POLAR BEAR.remenber i come from Cuba and the Cuban people Know all about your people..and more for BAD HYGIENICS AND DON'T TAKE MORE SHOWER..JAJAJJAJA..remenber ..i kew where you come from Mr CHECHNYA..

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Spanish is the official language of Spain and 21 Latin American countries and an official language of the U.N. Pimsleur's Spanish teaches an educated Latin American Spanish, this is my point Mr Chechnya keep off from USA..

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 03:48 PM
and remenber this and this my point What are the top three most useful languages for business after English? Surprisingly, Spanish didn’t make the cut despite being the official language of 20 countries and spoken by over 329 million people, and a lot president speak something in Spanish,,but tell me wuo speak you ugly chechnya language..look you language is 10 jajajaSpanish topped that list with 864, 986 enrollments, dwarfing French which followed next with 216, 419 (no. 2), German (no. 3), American Sign Language (no. 4), Italian (no. 5), Japanese (no. 6), Chinese (no. 7), Arabic (no. 8), Latin (no. 9) and Russian (no. 10)Spanish topped that list with 864, 986 enrollments, dwarfing French which followed next with 216, 419 (no. 2), German (no. 3), American Sign Language (no. 4), Italian (no. 5), Japanese (no. 6), Chinese (no. 7), Arabic (no. 8), Latin (no. 9) and Russian (no. 10)

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 04:01 PM
This from you woman..Russian women want to marry good men and have a normal family and children, and it's not always possible in Russia for all of them. There is huge demographic disproportion in Russia with only 88 men for 100 women. It means 12% of women have no chance to find a husband or be married. This is the first reason.

Second reason is the well-publicized alcohol abuse in Russia by men, which results in poor health conditions and abusive behavior of men. It is a custom where men get together in groups after work and get drunk, then go home. The woman is supposed to look after kids and make a meal for the husband coming home from work (who often comes home drunk) and if a woman complains, it may end up in a verbal or physical abuse by the man.n Russia, men who drink, sleep around, beat up their wives (about 16,000 women in Russia are KILLED every year by their partners or family members) - those men are a norm. Some of men are unable to hold a job or provide for the family and the woman has to have a full-time job and then work the second shift doing ALL domestic chores and looking after kids.

You may think I am exaggerating - I am not! Family dynamics are totally different in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of the former Soviet Union. You just cannot understand HOW different it's there. see America is more BIG..tell me you got prety ocean..jungle..beach like Cuban and FLA and Coasta Rica..Jamaica..Bahama and more..of course not Mr POLAR ..is the ENVY AND JEALOUSY of your Contry for ALL AMERICA

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 04:07 PM
I close with you again((after English

Spanish is the official language of Spain and 21 Latin American countries and an official language of the U.N. singer..movie and more is in Spanish..bye and t escapes me why the Russian tourists behave the way they do. Maybe it is the inferiority complex still present in most post-Soviets, or jealousy of a better life, which most of our people didn’t have for a long time. Even though I am a part of this culture I still don’t understand what our problem is.
yes you still hate USA and still live like salvage..sorry for my bad ENGLISH Mr PUTIN

MadeInRu
06-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Reemeber, i'm not even bother reading all that crap. There are 2 world languages, human knowledge is stored in, Russian and English.
You can fuck off now.

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 08:17 PM
who start this CRAP..RUSSIAN, was you not me ok..you stop that fuck thing..again in the world there are two languages ..first English ann after Spanish remenber..Second reason is the well-publicized alcohol abuse in Russia by men, which results in poor health conditions and abusive behavior of men. It is a custom where men get together in groups after work and get drunk, then go home. The woman is supposed to look after kids and make a meal for the husband coming home from work ok you stop this fuck shit..

serpa6
06-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Wow Sixx is right but its ok Vince, Mir is my favorite commie now if you want to talk to some bullheaded Russian let me show you the way.
Shhhhhhhhhh this is top secret only the person is Dimortroid you shall find him or he will find you If you keep picking on the commie Mir ( my favorite commie) you see they are comrades if you know what i mean Good Comrades

Ps i told you mir i would get you Commie :fu::lol:

vincenzodileo
06-20-2013, 08:42 PM
ok remenber this from America Mr Polar Russian..Cuba is renowned for its spectacular beaches, which are kissed by the Atlantic Ocean on the north coast and the Caribbean Sea to the south. The country offers sun-seekers more than 300 beautifully clean natural beaches spread out along 588 km of its expansive 5,700 km coastline. Swimming and diving in the calm, clear waters can be enjoyed year-round thanks to a pleasant, subtropical climate. In fact, Cuba averages an enviable 330 days of sunshine a year.look in you tube about America and Cuba beach..you stop this fuck crap

Read more: http://autenticacuba.com/beaches/#ixzz2Wo5X5soQ

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 01:40 AM
I get it..any way IM very HAPPY because Miami Heat repeat as NBA Champions We are CHAMPION AGAIN,Led by LeBron James, who scored 37 points, the Miami Heat defended its NBA title by defeating the San Antonio Spurs 95-88 in Game 7 of the finals at Miami on Thursday..today..and know what mean CAMARADA..I born in a COMMUNIST COUNTRY...DON'T WORRY MODERATOR STOP HERE..IM VERY HAPPY FOR THE HEAT..GOOD NIGHT..AND NBA CHAMPIONS AGAIN....

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 02:28 AM
Look
serpa6 look my thankfulness to USA..jajajaja very PROUD TO BE AMERICAN...

Sixx
06-21-2013, 07:41 AM
yes you still hate USA and still live like salvage..sorry for my bad ENGLISH Mr PUTIN

:D :D

Hey Mir,
Robert Kraft called.......He wants his ring back now.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/17/putin-denies-stole-super-bowl-ring-from-new-england-patriots-owner/

Hehehe you bold Ruskies....
:D

http://youtu.be/nmSalkUxvKE

MadeInRu
06-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Well, his work is stealing from his country, no surprise there :D

MadeInRu
06-21-2013, 09:35 AM
@Vincenzo
You said like SU34 was stolen from F-111. Have you seen those planes? Do they look alike? SU34 is a typical Sukhoi design.
Now you're telling me how great US and Cuba is. Well ok, but WTF it has to do with planes and me being Russian?

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
no body say look alike or same..some guy write the seat(both is like F-111) and the same Mig 23 same like F-111 look ak-47 you take from Germany mp 44..MIail Kalashnikov Admits German "Help" To Create The AK-47 Rifle all you make copy from USA and nothing is pure shit..
Mihail Kalasnikov is admitting he was "helped" by the German inventor and arms maker Hugo Schmeisser to create the AK-47 assault rifle....you copy everything..everything ok...

-- The German inventor developed the first assault weapon Sturmgewehr 44 during WWII. After the end of the war Schmeisser was displaced and forced to work in the Soviet Union

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Perhaps the most sincere compliment that's been paid to the F-111 is the number of aircraft that have copied many of its features. The Soviet Union produced the Sukhoi Su-24, a virtual 'carbon copy' of the F-111; a European consortium produced the Panavia Tornado; and more recently, the Russian Sukhoi Su-34, whilst omitting the variable-geometry wing of its Su-24 predecessor, is nevertheless optimized for the same mission as the F-111, proving the enduring value of the concept behind its design. In USAF service, the F-111 has been replaced by the F-15E Strike Eagle. The variable-geometry wing of the F-111 also influenced the design of the F-14 Tomcat, the B-1 Lancer, the Sukhoi Su-17, the Mikoyan MiG-23 and MiG-27, and the Tupolev Tu-22M and Tu-160, as well as the experimental Dassault Mirage G series. However, advances in aircraft design and materials have meant that the variable-geometry wing has fallen out of favor...SAME MIG 23---MIG 29 ALL THOSE PLANES..

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 01:02 PM
tHE mafia...see like you live savage(salvaje in the other world) look your president..Russian President Vladimir Putin says he did not swipe New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s Super Bowl ring, but Putin's spokesman said the Russian leader will reimburse him with another ring.
Kraft said at the Carnegie Hall's Medal of Excellence gala in New York on Thursday that Putin took the 124-diamond ring -- valued at $25,000 -- during a 2005 meeting in St. Petersburg.
“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,” Kraft said, according to the New York Post. “I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”
Kraft's new version of the story differs from the one he gave eight years ago when he claimed he handed the ring over as a gif

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/17/putin-denies-stole-super-bowl-ring-from-new-england-patriots-owner/#ixzz2Ws3qaVyd

MadeInRu
06-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Again a wall of of fairy tails with little knowledge.
Sukhoi planes take their origin from concepts developed by Robert Ludvigovich Bartini, An Italian born aircraft designer who moved to Soviet Union. All of those designs were already there before 1950.
Second, first assault rifle is not MP 44, it's Fedorov's assault rifle.
http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/automatic-fedorov-e.html
From which MP 44 was copied.
Stop arguing with me, i know better.

MadeInRu
06-21-2013, 03:04 PM
And that ring and Putin, put it up your ass as much as i care, and fox news is full of bullshit news channel.

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 09:07 PM
The best FOX NEWS..AND Fox is easily the best news channel of all of them. It's the only one that presents both liberal and conservative views at the same time. All the others limit themselves to the liberal line only.THE ONLY CHANNEL TELL EVERY THING ABOUT OBAMA AND HOW WE ARE LOOSING USA..Is # one in news..