PDA

View Full Version : russian panzer attack!

dmitroid
06-18-2013, 06:34 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/308_5357.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3907) russian military exerciseshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3907)

Vampir4
06-18-2013, 12:57 PM
If we piss Russia off enough over the Syria thing, that is what we will face. While we sell all of our surplus/outdated stuff. Russia has most of their surplus shit stored in bunkers in siberia.

Hellfreeza
06-18-2013, 03:08 PM
fuck me. that's some badass firepower!

this video must be very old. these tanks are old T-72. maybe T-72A

Clodius
06-18-2013, 04:13 PM
...and that was just one regiment.

finack
06-18-2013, 08:11 PM
An A-10 pilots wet dream, come true!! :evilgrin:

dmitroid
06-20-2013, 04:25 AM
)))))) finack have you ever heard about S-400

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_(SAM)

Appollyon
06-21-2013, 03:12 PM
dmitroid yeah but at the time u will go and attack tank column, AA weapons are already destroyed! and dont tell me S-400 is undestructable!

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Same school for all communist(commie) same school in Cuba..jajajaja..pure shit..but the question remains the one asked by a Western industry analyst writing about the problems of Russian auto production: ’If the country can make really good tanks, why can’t they make quite a competitive car?’jajajja Perhaps the answer is that Russian manufacturers no longer make very good tanks, e

Perhaps the answer is that Russian manufacturers no longer make very good tanks, either. old school....

vincenzodileo
06-21-2013, 10:34 PM
nothing like M-1 like Ci ariete from Italy like Merkava like type 90 japan like Leclerc France like k2 black panther Corea and more and the BEST LEOPARD 2A6 THE BEST FROM GERMANY...URSS tank PURE SCRAP,JUNK HEAP, OR RATTLETRAP LIKE ALL URSS TANK...

MadeInRu
06-22-2013, 06:31 AM
Vincenzo, you're an idiot :D

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 01:58 PM
You are the IDIOT AND ABNORMAL AND STUPID and in Cuba EAT SHIT..but still BELIEVE IN ALL THAT FUCKING SCRAP..jajajaja..look in SIRIA....your tank and in Irak..You are an IDIOT Putin...only look LEOPARD 2A6....WHY YOU COUNTRY MAKE A COMPETITIVE TV,AUTO,RADIO,VACUUM CLEANER,REFRIGERATE,MUSICA,MOVIE,FORK,TRUCK,AND MORE AND MORE WE USA ARE THE BEST..JAJAJJA..who is the idiot?????

dmitroid
06-22-2013, 02:13 PM
))))))))))))
very constructive criticism

Clodius
06-22-2013, 02:14 PM
The caps,..the caps...You must be a very serious person.

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Oh sorry for my bad English..By far the best military, biggest companies are in the U.S, top tier universities, our constitutional rights etc....remenber I know closed very closed your people..I was military,go FBook and in search write CAMILITO,Camilito de BARACOA and will see THOUSANDS THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS FROM CUBA THERE ALL MILITARY FROM MY SCHOOL..remenber I know your country and your people..Find out in FB and you will see me there...We do not sufficiently study their faiths and customs..Do you Know Why..your poor hygiene' episodes that have occurred there in your people living in Cuba and stank like animals..go FBook put CAMILITOS and will see and thousand in you Country all military you can TRICK american people but not the cuban..we we live it together around 50 years don't Do not ever forget that Commie the all world hate you fucking communism bring only death and destruction of my ex country

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 02:32 PM
I know closed close very close your poor hygiene and How your smell..jajajja The overwhelming, sickening smell every woman from your country when step in Cuba they married wives, they were given in marriage with clean cubans jajajaj STUPID

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 02:37 PM
CLODIUS Im very serious person but don't like nobody talk bad of USA ok IM American and Mr Putin still playing

MadeInRu
06-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, ok, you are American, America is the best! But you are an idiot. Even Americans noticed that. So there is a give away....

MadeInRu
06-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Oh, btw, what's that jajajajaajja? Are you dancing salsa while typing?

MadeInRu
06-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok, i wirlll do an exception for you, just to prove that you are an idiot. Those words:
"CLODIUS Im very serious person but don't like nobody talk bad of USA ok IM American and Mr Putin still playing"

Give me an example of some one talking bad about USA?

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Yes I dance SALSA and all world dance salsa and Yes Im dancing while typing and slsaa is a beautiful dance of love and freedom with a lot of passion, surprising moves and attractive routines. This is the life that we live accompanied by motion and music.
Salsa is a Latin-American dance with its roots in Cuba – island of joy and never ending happiness. Today you can hardly consider this dance as something that belongs just to Latin-American culture as with time passing salsa has become more popular and now in your USSR and if you are American ok but Putin is playing now with OBAMA.. and Yes I dance SALSA..Salsa has become a world-wide phenomenon in the last two decades. Almost every country I can think of has a prosperous Salsa scene with thousands of dancers, clubs with Salsa music and an annual Salsa congress. Most of the countries also have local Salsa bands, some of them write original Salsa music in their own native language. While the vast majority of the Salsa music is still in the Spanish language, there is also a great selection of salsa Music in many other languages.How have you been???I think that we have grown up differenty..learn to dance SALSA and in the future you will get a lot of woman..pretty latin woman...so long Mr American

vincenzodileo
06-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Well Im sorry if I cause any pain for my bad typinng but remenber CHANNEL FOX is american TV and you talk bad about FOX NEWS if you are american like you say put other tank no a fucking T-34 ..you lost you feel for your country..We just DISAGREE.

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 07:17 AM
You're not only can't type for shit, you can't read for shit either. I've already told you that i'm not an American and don't live there.

T-34 is a super tank for its time.

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 01:14 PM
iger 1 was surely a beast for its time. There were more than a few dozens tank commanders of Tiger 1 got over 100 kills throughout the war. Although the skills do play a major role in there, the tank itself is the key factor for the high kill/death ratio. For all of the 1,300+ Tiger I produced, their average kill death ratio was over 5 to 1. Tiger II doubled that because of the 150mm frontal armor and the slope, while Tiger I had flat 100mm frontal armor.
If only the Tiger I also had a large slope on,All I found was that On 7 July 1943, a single Tiger I tank commanded by SS Oberscharfuehrer Franz Staudegger from the 2nd Platoon, 13th Panzer Company, 1st SS Panzer Regiment LSSAH engaged a Soviet group of some 50 T-34 tanks around Psyolknee in the southern sector of the Battle of Kursk. Staudegger used up his entire ammunition supply and destroyed 22 Soviet tanks, while the rest retreated. Also Staudegger ended the war in the 101st SS Heavy Panzer Battalion which was present at the Battle of Normandy in 1944 under the command of Michael Wittmann and was later involved in the Ardennes Offensive. Pretty vague but it's something. Hopeful to you Mr T-34..T-34 crews had a life expectancy of 2 weeks on the front, it was suicide going up with that against the Tigers and the Panters...·

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 01:41 PM
HOW HAS BEEN

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 02:16 PM
It will take even longer to convince societies, which have been brainwashed by aggressive SICKENING propaganda communism..Have you accepted the label that others have stuck on you? you still thinking and believed this propaganda jajajaj if If you are not American where is your dignity,I hope at the very least, that this page can help you restore some rightful dignity...without getting brainwashed... that America's economy and technology are the envy of the world hahaha we are and Don't forget Mr BEAR we consider ourselves superior in all...Democratic capitalism is the best system ever devised.... your Country your people are kept in poverty, illiteracy and backwardness. You own everything to LENIN you will never LEAVE YOUR SAVAGERY AND BRUTALITY

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Have you forgotten who won the 2nd WW jajajajajaja?

God you are an idiot.

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Second part of Forgive if I call you Mr SIBERIAN you need good beach like FLA....I hope change you its behaviour I think you need change its behaviour you need a good latina woman jajajajja USA..mmigrants to the United States continue to find a land of opportunity both for themselves and for their children nobody go to fucking Country of bear,savagery,death,brutality,drunk,maffia,winter, hey do not have a bath, In Cuba everybody call you BOLO and STINK PIGS

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 02:40 PM
tHE AMERICAN NOT YOU...During World War 2 America helped Soviet Russia a lot with different weapons. Trucks, jeeps, military and cargo planes – all sorts of technical equipment was sent to Russiahe US entry was a decisive factor. At the beginning of the war, US produced 30% of the worlds industrial production. By the end, the US produced 50%. The US raised 100 divisions of men and fed (supplied, provided for) 1,000-2,000 more divisions. (assuming each division is 14,000 men). We supplied tanks, food, clothing, oil, etc. to Britain, the Mediterranean, Russia, China, Burma, you name it WITHOUT USA YOU STILL SPEAK GERMANY TODAY...LEARN HISTORY..

Ayooooooo
06-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Commie Russia couldn't produce shit compared to the free people in America. Not a knock on Russians, because they are some hard working people, but communism is so inefficient that they just couldn't keep up with us and we ended up needing to supply good ol Joe with a lot of different things. We sadly don't have the production capacity, or factories, to maintain a war like that any longer, since our government taxed and regulated damn near every manufacturing job into heading overseas.

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Commie without American aid the russians would have been out of the war by the middle of 1943. However their were three very important battles in WWII that would have spelled defeat of the allies. ( Russia was a defacto ally of Germany in 1939 and invaded Poland with Germany. They also invaded the Baltic nations and Finland)
The first important battle was the "Battle of Britain" where the British stood alone against Germany, if they had lost we would never have invadfed Europe in june 1944. Second was the naval Battle of Midway 1942. We defeated a Numerically and Technically superior naval force and ended any hope of Japan winning in the Pacific
Finally the tenacity of the Russians at Stalingrad ended Germany's hopes of getting to the oil supplies they desparately needed. The area in the Caucasus is rich in oil. Also the stand of Leningrad(St Petersburg) tied up several German armies and 1 Finnish army.
If Japan had attacked Russia instead of the U.S. the Axis would have won.
If the US Navy had not won the Battle of the Coral sea, the Japanes would have invaded IRAN and would have tried to join the Germans in the oil region. The Brits and Russians deposed the Shah in 1942/43 because he was helping the Axis. The Turks were also helping the Germans. If not for British intervention the entire Muslim Middle east would have aided the Germans. The Islamics ( Bosnia-Iraq-Syria)actually sent a battalion to join the terrible SS troops and the NAZI philosphy is part of the ISLAMIC Brotherhood to this day. Yes the Russians did a great share of the war and lost the most people (as much as 50 million). The greatest power and strength was American and English, with the French on BOTH SIDES. The Russians would have lost alone, the war may have been a stalemate without them with Germany controling all don;t forget thousand tank,gun,planes and much more.

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm bored with you now. You don't know history, you can't type you can't read. You can't think - the worst part. Go away.

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Oh you are BORED with me jajajaj then you understand my bad English..im bored with you too because and you know why this page is American AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DIRTY COMMUNIST WITHOUT THINKING YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS AND ENTER HERE,WHERE YOUR SHAME AND DIGNITY..SEE LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND MY BAD TYPING......

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 04:48 PM
IF IM THE MODERATOR BLOCKED YOU NOT MORE COMMUNIST INTO THE UNITED STATES
NO MORE PEOPLE WHO HATE THE UNITED STATES,
PROBLEM OF BEING CORRECTLY POLITICAL......UNDERSTAND THIS MR SIBERIA

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 05:08 PM
I think mods will bloke you before me for using caps-lock...

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 05:09 PM
And to ruin your hopes, this page was German and now Canadian....

MadeInRu
06-23-2013, 05:25 PM
And btw, i'm the Favorited communist on this site, so deal with it :D

serpa6
06-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Ok, i wirlll do an exception for you, just to prove that you are an idiot. Those words:
"CLODIUS Im very serious person but don't like nobody talk bad of USA ok IM American and Mr Putin still playing"

Give me an example of some one talking bad about USA?

http://youtu.be/ME3Ahe8z16k

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Of Course you are the CROWN COMMUNIST THE FAVORITED hahahah..with 13 years old and in a Military School
I learned of of the communism for VICTOR KRAVCHENKO AND HAD THAT READ IT HIDDEN..DO YOU KNOW WHY..BECAUSE THEY CONDEMNED TO DEATH FOR EVERYTHING.. THIS is caps-lock...(I Chose Freedom is melodramatic in title only. It is the work of an average communist party member during the Stalin era. Kravchenko was a technocrat who miraculously cut through the totalitarian fabric of Stalinist ideology to demonstrate the bureaucratization of Soviet life and the annihilation of genuine intermediate social structures, such as families, trade unions)) remenber a Victor..this page was German and now Canadian goog but NOT RUSSIAN SEE HOW YOU DON'T HAVE DON'T HAVE A BIT OF DIGNITY..MY LITTLE COMMIE..

vincenzodileo
06-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Hopefully the American people would read the book of VICTOR KRAVCHENKO in Spanish YO ELEGI LA LIBERTAD in English I CHOSE FREEDOM a time I told you,You can fool an American born here but not a Cuban because I know the communism closely NOW THIS caps lock IS USED FOR THIS((This book is an important read. It gives a wonderful first-hand account of a dark period of world history - communism in Russia. It was fascinating to read how the author embraced communism in his youth for noble reasons- to better the lives of his family and neighbors. You then see how the truth of it is slowly made known to him as he watches his family, faith, community, and nation destroyed. It made me think, "God bless America!". I think of Victor's story often and vow to never take our free...more))

MadeInRu
06-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Biggest communist here is you! You still stuck in Kravtchenko's times. It's 2013 outside.....Could have offered me a quality book, like Arhipelag gulag by Solzhenitcin and not that garbage :D

MadeInRu
06-24-2013, 03:34 AM
"You can fool an American born here but not a Cuban"

How am i fooling some one? You drunk or something?

And now you're a Cuban again? few posts ago you were American...

762happy
06-24-2013, 05:42 AM
I like vincen he is right he can come over and fuck my sister. fuck communism better dead than RED.

762happy
06-24-2013, 05:44 AM
THE ONLY THING SOVIET/RUSSIAN TANKS DO IS BLOW UP

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 12:08 PM
I born in Cuba commie IM american now because hate your fucking and disgusting communism Sacrifice everything to be free family,girl friend,friend,my land,my pilot's career,my father die the Government did not allow me to go to see my father,fucking your Country,fucking Russian and fucking all smell Russian,I was Cubans because born there but for Century the cuban people carry loaded in the heart GREAT LOVE FOR USA WE ARE BROTHER,look the history between the United States and cuba fucking commie..yes Im very proud to be american since 1982...USA give everything and and help in various countries of American and I have the happiness of a view see some communist fly another world, yes sacrificed MOM and dad to live and to be American That is why the Cubans we have that privilege in USA,and more Country..because love USA is like our family,but Everybody hates you,every Country Polar Bear,theCubans are welcome in the world but your fucking Country not..that the point Between our world...Yes IM american now here and in Cuba...We are bound together in a long history Cuban American and don't forget that fucking commie,,again where is your Dignity that sees things American...Destroyed Cuba and everything he touches..you know how many were killed in cuba by your doctrine that's why I say that they you russian can cheat a born American here but not sombody that Who lived your fucking communism

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 12:18 PM
is not a quality book or if it is old or the best,it was the first one that I teach(show) that it was the real communism,Even though that you could be sentenced to death my family friends and I were reading it to hidden with tremendous terror,That is why we hate you and I am glad when each Chechen cut off the head of a Russian..fucking Russian..

vincenzodileo
06-24-2013, 12:34 PM
you know the only good thing that you have that united states must learn IS NOT TO BE CORRECTLY A POLITICIAN AND OFF THE HEAD WHO HATE OUR COUNTRY AND MURDERERS RAPISTS IS THE ONLY THING WHAT SHOULD COPY OF YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY., to much enemies there is here..look you hate USA and you can write here in your Country you cannot do this..

dmitroid
06-25-2013, 03:16 AM
vincenzodileo you must be have a very tiny dick))))

dmitroid
06-25-2013, 03:33 AM
speaking in general, US is a most totalitarian regime in the hole world. patriotic act? Stalin will be proud of you! lets say hi to Edward Snowden. look at the beautiful flowers of democracy US brought in iraq afghan libia syria somali and so on. you dont need communism to run agressive politics - you need media) you can convince you citizens in every stupid and illogical thing and they will follow you everywhere you go)

dmitroid
06-25-2013, 06:18 AM
http://video.blive.kg/video:143775/

i cant find this vid on youtube anymore `cause its been democraticaly removed from public view due to freedom of speech and other shit =))) you so fun guys

serpa6
06-25-2013, 10:39 AM
I advise all members to read this
this is a quote that i wrote if response to some of the bull that has been going on

First there is no First amendment here on apacheclips, Since this site is not owned by or located in America. All though we let members have a free hand at there comments, Racial religious and attacks on other members will be looked at and tolerated to a point.
No one should try to put there beliefs on another person and expect them to agree, everyone has there own opinion.
No trolling of members will be allowed at all
@vincenzodileo your opinions here are valued. You are hard to understand but, The members are smart enough here to know what you are trying to get at.
We do have foreign members that means we have Russians!! Respect them just like they will respect all allied forces, that has never been a subject here, they know and will respect us. Just like you will respect there opinions in the comments or forums
The word Commie around here gets thrown around as a joke, do not put it into a different context
There are consequences and repercussions that can happen if a comment thread or forum thread gets way out of hand ask any old school member Just let this be a friendly warning.
Low and slow and keep it tight
If you have a subject and want to be heard make thread in the forums
Also no members will tell another to go some where else.
this is a big problem.
JJ and the staff will have the last say or take appropriate action necessary to get things in order. Members who do know what this means. If you don't, ask the staff or the older members.
We here at AC like to make it a fun yet debatable place
That is all Carry on
Serpa6
AC Moderator

dmitroid
06-26-2013, 02:01 AM
who knew this meanless post is gonna end in that kind of mind battle huh?
peace))

Elevenbravo87
06-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Holy shit...that was my worst nightmare scenerio in the mid 80's while in Germany.

I will admit that the first thing to pop into my head when the video started was...
Gunner! Missle, Tank!
Identified!
Fire!
On the Way!

jamieooh
06-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Holy shit...that was my worst nightmare scenerio in the mid 80's while in Germany.

I will admit that the first thing to pop into my head when the video started was...
Gunner! Missle, Tank!
Identified!
Fire!
On the Way!

Russian invasion through the Fulda gap