PDA

View Full Version : This goes out to my disgusting ex-girlfriend

snakedog
06-11-2013, 09:27 AM
16 years I gave to you...
I always wanted to become a soldier...
16 years I could have given to my country & allies instead of wasting it all on a fuc*ing wh*re. Love sure is blind!
So freaking pissed off, I watch clips of warriors going into battle & I could have been there but I chose the cattle... You fu*king COW!

Sorry guys n gals just had to vent my frustration...

So this one is for you Ms V. P. Parry :fu:

shatto
06-16-2013, 04:55 PM
The Military, the Police or any of the services which protect and save are, quite literally, Warriors.
They are a small part of society and are misunderstood by those who are not warriors, who will ask why a person would chose to spend up to a quarter century learning a medical specialty, and still not comprehend the reply; 'being called' to save people. The same is true for the cop, fireman, EMT, soldier, sailor, airman, Coast Guardsman, Marine and those stealthily working to preserve their society, culture, civilization.

A special kind of Warrior is the mate of a Warrior. For centuries, religion and society have implored people to not marry outside the religion and culture because of incompatability. The joining of people with common ideals is why marriages last and that explains generations of families in the same careers, common thinking.

That you chose poorly is not entirely your fault. Few of us are taught to think and plan a life. We mostly stumble along buffeted by hormones, peer-pressure, herd-mentality, trying to please others and infrequently planning how to do what we would like to do.
She was not, and is not a bad person; just not compatible with what you wanted.

If you want to serve, there are ways. Find one.

MickDonalds
06-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Police, Fire and EMS are NOT "warriors".

Responding to a fire, crash or incident is not the same as closing with and destroying the enemy in the most austere conditions. It's just not.

shatto
06-27-2013, 02:03 AM
Police, Fire and EMS are NOT "warriors".

Responding to a fire, crash or incident is not the same as closing with and destroying the enemy in the most austere conditions. It's just not.
Too bad you didn't understand my first two paragraphs.... ;)

MickDonalds
06-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Too bad you didn't understand my first two paragraphs.... ;)

I did understand it. You are incorrect. Police, Fire and EMS aren't "warriors" in the least.

serpa6
06-27-2013, 09:49 PM
I did understand it. You are incorrect. Police, Fire and EMS aren't "warriors" in the least.

sorry Mick i have to disagree with you
Police fight the battle everyday against crime Just like us in the military they could be killed at anytime never knowing from call to call if they will survive there call to the people that need them
As for the fire dept Those guys are some of the bravest i know Every call they get they do not know either weather it will be last the anserw the call of the people who are in distress house fires car accidents and they come under fire to from nut cases not know why